WWE PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
August 29, 1994 - Chicago, IL
[Summerslam 1994 Image Gallery]
- TAG MATCH: Bam Bam Bigelow & Irwin R. Schyster def The Head Shrinkers by DQ..
- WOMENS TITLE MATCH: Alundra Blayze def Bull Nakano to retain..
- IC TITLE MATCH: Razor Ramon w/Walter Payton def Diesel w/Shawn Michaels to win the title!
- The night before, Shawn Michaels & Diesel won the Tag Team titles from The Headshrinkers at a House Show..
- Shawn Michaels kept interfering, so Walter Payton his is job and kept Shawn Michaels busy..
- After the match, Diesel was upset at Shawn Michaels for "not being there for him"..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Pettengill & Lex Luger & Tatanka..
- Tatanka continued to accuse Lex Luger of selling out to the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase..
- GRUDGE MATCH: "Native American" Tatanka def Lex Luger..
- Ted DiBiase came down with a bag of money and distracted Lex Luger -- so Tatanka rolled him up for the pin!
- Lex Luger confronted Tatanka, and then confronted Ted DiBiase -- until Tatanka attacked Lex Luger from behind!
- It became apparant that it was Tatanka who sold out to the Million Dollar Man all along!!!!!!!
- MATCH: Jeff Jarrett def Mabel w/Oscar & Mo..
- RINGSIDE: Leslie Nelson & ???? (from Naked Gun movies) were searching for Undertaker (right behind you!)
- WWF TITLE CAGE MATCH: Bret Hart def Owen Hart to retain..
- Vince McMahon interviewed Stu Hart & Helen Hart, who were sitting at ringside with the Hart Family..
- Vince McMahon also interviewed Davey Boy Smith, Jim Neidhart and Bruce Hart also sitting ringside..
- Bret Hart won, but Jim Neidhart jumped into the Cage and he and Owen Hart double-teamed Bret Hart..
- Davey Boy Smith, Bruce Hart and some other Harts scaled the Cage desperately to rescue Bret Hart..
- Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart climbed out of the Cage and escaped to the safety of the backstage area..
- MAIN EVENT: The Undertaker w/Paul Bearer def The Fake Undertaker w/Ted DiBiase..
- Ted DiBiase brought down his Evil Undertaker -- played by one of Undertaker's "real life" friends -- Brian Lee..
- Paul Bearer then came down with an oversized ern and opened the top, shining a light up to the ceiling..
- The lights began to flicker (simulating thunder and lighting) and The REAL Undertaker finally made his entrance..
- The fans watched with a erie stunned silence as The Undertaker wrestled The Undertaker..
- The REAL Undertaker tombstoned The FAKE Undertaker and pinned him, then rolled him into a casket!
- And that's a wrap.......
Go Back To WWE History