WWE PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
August 30, 1993 - Auburn Hills, MI - The Palace
[Summerslam 1993 Gallery]
- OPENING MATCH: Razor Ramon def Ted DiBiase (this was a spin-off match stemming from the 1-2-3 Kid's debut)..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The Steiner Brothers def The Heavenly Bodies w/Jim Cornette to retain..
- The Steiner Brothers' mother and sister were seated in the front row..
- IC TITLE MATCH: Shawn Michaels w/Diesel def Mr Perfect by COUNT OUT to retain..
- Diesel interfered and caused Mr. Perfect to get counted out, thus Shawn Michaels keeps his title!
- MATCH: Irwin R. Schyster def 1-2-3 Kid..
- IN THE RING: Bret Hart & Jerry Lawler + Doink..
- Jerry Lawler came to the ring on crutches and says he is not medically cleared to compete tonight!
- Jerry Lawler announced Doink The Clown as his self-appointed replacement for the match..
- Doink came out and through confetti over the crowd, and then through a bucket of water on Bruce Hart at ringside!
- MATCH: Bret "Hitman" Hart def Doink the Clown w/Jerry Lawler to DQ..
- Bret Hart locked Doink into the sharpshooter..
- Jerry Lawler jumped in the ring and broke his crutch over Bret Hart's head!
- Bruce & Owen Hart are held back by WWF officials as Jerry Lawler continues to assult Bret Hart..
- WWF President Jack Tunney came down and ordered Jerry Lawler to have his match with Bret Hart!
- KING OF THE RING MATCH: Jerry "The King" Lawler def Bret "Hitman" Hart by DQ..
- Bret Hart originally won the match after making Jerry Lawler submit to the sharpshooter!
- The decision was reversed when and team of referees couldn't get Bret Hart to release the hold!
- Jerry Lawler was declared the winner via disqualification and the Undisputed King Of The Ring..
- MATCH: Ludvig Borga def Marty Jannetty by submission..
- MATCH: The Undertaker def Giant Gonzalez w/Harvey Wippleman (in posession of the urn)..
- Midway through the match, Paul Bearer came to ringside carrying a black wreath..
- Harvey Wippleman tried to pick a fight with Paul Bearer but got knocked out cold with one punch!
- Paul Bearer once again took posession of the urn and clutched it against his heart!
- The Undertaker suddenly sat up and fought back and pinned Giant Gonzales..
- After the match, Giant Gonzales dumped Harvey Wippleman..
- 6-MAN TAG: The Smoking Gunns & Tatanka def The Headshrinkers & Bam Bam Bigelow..
- IN THE RING: Randy Savage & Aaron Neville, to sing the American National Anthem..
- WWF TITLE MATCH: Lex Luger def Yokozuna (Champ) by COUNT OUT..
Go Back To WWE History