June 15, 2003 from Houston, Texas
Ivory beat Molly (HEAT);
Mack/Nowinksi def The Dudleyz;
Scott Stiener def Test;
Booker T def Christian by DQ;
La Resistance def Kane & RVD;
Bill Goldberg def Chris Jericho;
Ric Flair def Shawn Michaels;
Steve Austin def Eric Bischoff;
Triple H def Kevin Nash (Hell in a Cell);
- SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT:
- Ivory def Molly Holly with her finisher, which she is calling "Poison Ivory"..
- TAG MATCH: Chris Nowinski & Rodney Mack w/Teodore Long def the Dudley Boyz..
- Teddy Long tried to stir things up by asking DVon why he's the one that always has to get the tables?!
- Late in the match, Bubba asks DVon to "Get the Tables!" and DVon hesitated..
- Chris Nowinksi whacked Bubba Dudley with his protective face mask and pinned him for the win!
- REDNECK TRIATHALON - BURPING CONTEST: Steve Austin vs Eric Bischoff..
- Steve Austin beat Eric Bischoff in a burping contest after some disturbing action..
- MATCH FOR STACY: Scott Stiener vs Test..
- Scott Stiener pinned Test to win the services of Stacy Keibler - caugh - prostitute..
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Christian vs Booker T..
- Christian tried to get counted out but referee Jack Doan said he'd forfeit the title if he didn't come back..
- Christian got himself disqualified by whacking Booker T with the IC title belt!
- REDNECK TRIATHALON - PIE EATING CONTEST: Steve Austin vs Eric Bischoff..
- Ladies & Gentleman, your pie for this evening will be Mae Young!
- Eric Bischoff had to go first, and was about to quit, but kissed Mae anyway..
- Steve Austin said he wasn't eating pie, and forfieted the contest!
- Mae Young ended up in a thong, giving Eric Bischoff the bronco buster in the corner - eek!
- Steve Austin gave Mae Young the Stone Cold Stunner to officially forfiet the contest..
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Kane & Rob Van Dam vs La Resistance..
- Rob Van Dam dove over the top rope at La Resistance but ended up hitting Kane by accident!
- Inside the ring, La Resistance did a double chokeslam on on RVD to win the Tag Team titles!
- MATCH: Bill Goldberg vs Chris Jericho..
- Bill Goldberg missed a spear on Jericho and was sent through the ringside barricade and started bleeding..
- Bill Goldberg wins after a spear and jackhammer..
- Bill Goldberg seemed to have gotten into it with a fan at ringside but the cameras avoided it..
- MATCH: Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels..
- Shawn Michaels hit a spinning splash off the top rope through a table on the outside..
- Ric Flair had the back of his head busted open from the shards of wood on the table..
- Randy Orton appeared late in the match with a steel chair and whacked Shawn Michaels with it!
- Ric Flair covered Shawn Michaels and got the 1-2-3 for the win!
- REDNECK TRIATHALON - SINGING CONTEST: Steve Austin vs Eric Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff comes out and says he's going to sing his very own entrance music..
- Steve Austin stops him and accuses him of lip syncing, then Eric Bischoff sings for real..
- Steve Austin says that since they both suck at singing, they'll spin the wheel again..
- Steve Austin spins the wheel and it lands on "Pig Pen Fun", yes a Pig Pen match..
- REDNECK TRIATHALON - PIG PEN MATCH: Steve Austin vs Eric Bischoff..
- Steve Austin "deputizes" the fans and tells them to stop Eric Bischoff is he tries to escape!
- Steve Austin stunned Eric Bischoff in the ring and dragged him up to the stage and threw him off into the Pig Sh*t..
- HELL IN A CELL WORLD TITLE MATCH: Triple H vs Kevin Nash..... [View Photo of Conclusion]..
- Word has it Kevin Nash and Triple H spent all day in a room reviewing tapes of older Hell in a Cell matches..
- Mick Foley was the special guest referee for the match and even bleed during the match..
- Triple H won (yawn) after a sledgehammer shot and a pedigree, and Mick Foley reluctantly counted 1-2-3..
- Fade to black....
Go Back To WWE History