TNA PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
- January 15, 2006 - Orlando, Florida;
- FINAL RESOLUTION LINE-UP:
- Team Canada def Kenny King/Lance Hoyt/Jay Lethal;
- The LAX (Homicide & Konnan) beat The Naturals;
- Aries/Strong/Shelley beat Sabin/Dutt/Bentley;
- The James Gang beat David Young & Elix Skipper;
- AJ Styles def Hiroshi Tanahashi -Int'l Showcase-;
- Sean Waltman (Larry Zbyszko's Choice) def Raven;
- Bobby Roode def Ron Killings;
- Abyss w/Father James Mitchell def Rhino;
- America's Most Wanted def Team 3-D -Tag Titles-;
- Samoa Joe beat Christopher Daniels -X Title-;
- Christian Cage & Sting beat Jarrett & Brown;
- PRE SHOW: Hosted by Jeremy Borash & Shane Douglas..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Christain Cage..
- SIX MAN TAG: Petey Williams & Eric Young & A-1 def Lance Hoyt & Jay Lethal & Kenny King..
- TAG MATCH: The LAX (Konnan & Homicide) def The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas)..
- ~~~~Before the match, Konnan offered Ron Killings a spot in his Latin American eXchange group..
- BACKSTAGE: Shane Douglas tried to get an interview with Sting but found Team Canada in Sting's dressing room..
- ~~~Team Canada complained that they didn't get welcomed to TNA when they first debuted in the company....
- ~~~The lights went out and Eric Young freaked out, but it was just Scott D'Amore with the light switch..
- siX-MAN TAG: Austin Aires & Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong def Sonjay Dutt & Chris Sabin & Matt Bentley..
- TAG MATCH: The James Gang (BG & Kip James) def Diamonds in the Rough (Elix Skipper & David Young)..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Christopher Daniels..
- INTERNATIONAL SHOWCASE: AJ Styles def Hiroshi Tanahashi (New Japan's IWGP U-30 Openweight Champion)..
- Shannon Moore ran in with the Mr. TNA award and went to hit AJ Styles but accidentally hit Hiroshi Tanahashi!
- AJ Styles hit Shannon Moore with the Pele kick and followed up by hitting the Styles Clash on Tanahashi to win..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Raven..
- MATCH: Sean Waltman (Larry Zbyszko's hand picked opponent) def Raven..
- Stipulations stated that if Raven won he got a title shot, if he lost he was out of TNA forever..
- The referee got knocked out, so Larry Zbyszko slid in to take over the referee duties for the match..
- Sean Waltman pinned Raven with Raven's foot on the ropes, but Larry Zbyszko chose to ignore it!
- Larry Zbyszko ordered security to come down and escort Raven out of the building as the fans booed..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Ron Killings + Konnan..
- Ron Killings spoke about his match with Bobby Roode when Konnan & Homicide interrupted..
- Konnan once again offered a spot in LAX to Ron Killings, who seemed like he might be interested..
- BACKSTAGE: Raven & Jackie Gayda..
- While Raven was being escorted out of the building, Jackie Gayda approached him with a proposition..
- Jackie Gayda said both she and Raven were getting screwed by TNA and had a lot more in common..
- MATCH: Bobby Roode w/Scott D'Amore def Ron Killings..
- Konnan decided that he would try to talk to Ron Killings during the match, and it cost him the victory..
- Konnan & Ron Killings then exchanged words before BG James | Killings left and Konnan & Homicide attacked BG!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Father James Mitchell & Abyss..
- MATCH: Abyss w/Father James Mitchell def Rhino..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Team 3-D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: America's Most Wanted w/Gail Kim def Team 3-D to retain the Tag Team titles..
- Gail Kim passed some powder to Chris Harris, but Brother Ray kicked his hand and the powder backfired!
- The referee was temporarily blinded by the powder, so he dropped and counted the 1-2-3 in Team 3-D's favour..
- Team Canada hit the ring and attacked Team 3-D and put Chris Harris on top of Brother Ray..
- The referee cleared his eyes and saw Chris Harris on top of Ray and awarded the match to AMW!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Jeff Jarrett (NWA Champion) & Monty Brown..
- X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: Samoa Joe def Christopher Daniels to retain..
- Christopher Daniels took such a beating from Samoa Joe that AJ Styles came down and threw in the towel!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Christian Cage (Cage claimed that Sting could trust him)..
- MAIN EVENT: Sting & Christian Cage def Jeff Jarrett & Monty Brown w/Gail Kim..
- Sting made Jeff Jarrett tap out with the Scorpion Deathlock but the referee was knocked out at the time..
- Monty Brown hit Christian Cage with a Fall-away slam, and Cage landed on Sting to break the hold..
- Sting got up and began to argue with Christian Cage until Team Canada ran down to interfere!
- All the Team Canada guys took turns getting hit with Scorpion Deathdrops from Sting..
- Gail Kim got involved and distracted Sting -- allowing Jeff Jarrett to whack him with the NWA belt!
- Jeff Jarrett later tried to use his guitar, but Sting destroyed it with one swing of his baseball bat!
- Christian Cage cheered on as Sting hit Jeff Jarrett with a Scorpion Deathdrop to win the match!
- The lights went out, and Christian Cage exited, leaving Sting to stand alone in the middle of the ring..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To TNA History