TNA PPV WRESTLING RESULTS
- January 16, 2005 - Orlando, Florida;
- FINAL RESOLUTION LINE-UP:
- The Naturals def Johnny B. Badd & Sonny Siaki;
- Chris Candido def Cassidy O’Reilly;
- 3-Live Krew def Kazarian & Shane & Daniels;
- Elix Skipper def Sonjay Dutt;
- Dustin Rhodes def Kid Kash;
- Erik Watts def Raven;
- Jeff Hardy def Scott Hall (Piper as referee);
- Monty Brown def DDP and Kevin Nash -#1 Contenders-;
- Americas Most Wanted def Bobby Rude & Eric Young -Tag Titles;
- AJ Styles def Petey Williams and Chris Sabin -Ultimate X-;
- Jeff Jarrett def Monty Brown -NWA World title-;
- DARK MATCH: The Naturals def Sonny Siaki & Johnny B. Badd..
- DARK MATCH: Chris Candido def Cassidy O’Reilly..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & Jeff Jarrett..
- 6-MAN TAG: 3-Live Krew (Ron Killings & BG James & Konnan) beat Chris Daniels & Frankie Kazarian & Michael Shane..
- MATCH: "Primetime" Elix Skipper def Sonjay Dutt..
- BACKSTAGE: Kevin Nash & Diamond Dallas Page..
- Kevin Nash tries to convince DDP to work together to eliminate Monty Brown then have a match together..
- Diamond Dallas Page responded with said "trusting Kevin Nash --- what a concept"..
- MATCH: Dustin Rhodes def Kid Kash..
- BACKSTAGE: Jonny Fairplay found a clue in Dusty Rhodes' cowboy hat..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Erik Watts def Raven..
- After the match, Raven got the microphone and apologized to Erik Watts asking him to be his friend..
- Raven said he's never had friends of family and knows Erik Watts will not forgive him..
- Erik Watts turned around to leave, but Raven then smashed a trash can over his head!!!
- Erik Watts then fell off the stage crashing through a table..
- MATCH: Jeff Hardy def Scott Hall (with Roddy Piper as referee)..
- After the match, Jeff Hardy said he was going to kick some more ass in TNA and wanted another title shot..
- Abyss (I thought he was fired?) hit the ring and gave Jeff Hardy the Black Hole Slam!
- BACKSTAGE: Trinity & Tracy Brooks do some more Survivor Scavanger Hunt crap..
- #1 CONTENDERS 3-WAY: Monty Brown def Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page..
- Diamond Dallas Page and Monty Brown fought at the beginning while Kevin Nash watched (who booked that I wonder)..
- Kevin Nash was eliminated when DDP clotheslined him over the top rope (legal elimination)..
- Diamond Dallas Page was later eliminated after he was hit with the Pooouuunnnncee Period!
- Monty Brown will face Jeff Jarrett in the main event for the NWA World Heavyweight title..
- Monty Brown and Diamond Dallas Page shook hands after the match..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: America's Most Wanted def Bobby Rude & Eric Young to win the titles!!
- Johnny Devine got involed but accidentally smashed Eric Young over the head with a steel chair!
- BACKSTAGE: Jonny Fairplay & Trinity & Tracy Brooks + Dusty Rhodes..
- Trinity & Tracy beat Jonny Fairplay up and steal the Survivor clue and take it to Dusty Rhodes..
- Dusty Rhodes says they both win and tells them each to find a tag team that has never been in TNA before..
- ULTIMATE X MATCH: AJ Styles def Petey Williams (champ) and Chris Sabin to win the title!
- A few minutes into the match, the referee ejected Scott D'Amore from ringside..
- This was by far the match of the night, filled with a series of gutsy stunts and breath-taking moves..
- Chris Sabin & Petey Williams were hanging from the wire both holding the belt in their hands..
- AJ Styles did a spring-board accross the ring and grabbed the belt out of their hands to win the X-title!!!
- BACKSTAGE: Jeff Jarrett & Kevin Nash..
- Jeff Jarrett gets on Kevin Nash's case about losing the triple threat match..
- Kevin Nash is held back by officials, threatening Jeff Jarrett that he's coming after the belt!
- WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jeff Jarrett def Monty Brown to retain..
- HHH (I mean Jeff Jarrett) used the sledgehammer (I mean guitar) to gain the advantage and WIN..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To TNA History