TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: January 4, 2006 (Taped: December 18, 2006)
Go Back To TNA History
- BACKSTAGE: Samoa Joe demanded a match with Kurt Angle and Jim Cornette asked Joe to leave the building tonight..
- MATCH: Rhino def Robert Roode w/Miss Brooks..
- Robert Roode sent Miss Brooks backstage before the match but she came back with her hair down and ragged..
- Miss Brooks tried to distract Rhino but it backfired and she ended up helping Rhino def eat Robert Roode..
- After the match: Robert Roode yelled at Miss Brooks while A.J. Styles came down and brawled with Rhino..
- Robert Roode & A.J. Styles double-teamed Rhino with Roode calling the shots and Styles hit a Styles-clash!
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Eric Young (Asked JB for some advice because his "friend" has a little girl problem..
- Miss Tracy Brooks came in and said that if Eric Young does do what she asked by next week they he'll be fired..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Samoa Joe (Said it used to be all about seeing who was BEST but now it is personal)..
- IN THE RING: Voodoo Kin Mafia (BG & Kip James)..
- BG James wouldn't let Kip James hold the microphone because he couldn't be trusted with the things he might say..
- BG James said that they haven't heard from Vincent K. McMahon yet about the $1,000,000 challenge they issued......
- BG James said when they went to the WWE Live Event they got a smirk and a hand wave from Paul Levesque (Triple H)..
- BG James said it was time to step it up a notch and address Michael Hickenbottom who is working a light schedule..
- BG James said they would go to San Antonio at high noon this Wednesday and challenged Heckenbottom to show up..
- PCS CHALLENGE: Kevin Nash had the X-Division wrstlers play Musical Chairs (yet another unfunny segment)..
- SIT-DOWN INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Gail Kim (Said she's been on an emotional roller coaster with AMW)..
- James Storm showed up and told Gail Kim to look around and pointed out that TNA didn't have a Women's Division..
- James Storm intimidated Gail Kim and said that she had seven days to chose sides between he and Chris Harris..
- MEXICAN STREET FIGHT: Homicide (w/Konnan & Hernandez) def Brother Runt..
- After the match, Homicide wanted to give Brother Runt a Gringo-killa but Team 3-D ran down to make the save!
- TAPED SEGMENT: Father James Mitchell threatened a very tormented Abyss not to cross him or his secret will be out..
- MAIN EVENT: Kurt Angle vs Christian Cage ended in a No Contest...
- Jim Cornette ruled that Tomko would be barred from ringside at Final Resolution because he constantly interferes..
- Samoa Joe attacked Kurt Angle from behind as he walked to the ring and they had a lengthy brawl before the match..
- Jim Cornette came out and ordered security to let Joe and Angle fight and simple protect the fans from the chaos..
- Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle brawled backstage where the fight got even more intense and went on for 10+ minutes..
- They tried to stop it but then Jim Cornette made their match at Final Resolution a 30-Minute Iron Man match!
- Christian Cage took advantage of an exhausted Kurt Angle and started the match until the lights went out..
- Sting showed up and helped Kurt Angle clear the ring of Christian Cage & Tomko to end a crazy week of TNA..
- END OF SHOW....