TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: September 28, 2006 (Taped: , 2006)
Go Back To TNA History
- DARK MATCH:
- VINGETTE: Kurt Angle is coming to TNA (And that's TRUE, that's DAMN TRUE!)..
- NON (NWA WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Lance Hoyt def Jeff Jarrett by DQ..
- Jeff Jarrett (in street clothes) attacked Lance Hoyt before the match and destroyed him with a leather strap..
- After the DQ, Jeff Jarrett took off his shirt to reveal the scares from the strappings from the fans on PPV..
- Jeff Jarrett then complained to Jim Cornette about Samoa Joe stealing his NWA World Heavyweight belt..
- Jeff Jarrett gave Jim Cornette til the end of the night to get his belt back into his hands..
- MATCH: Samoa Joe def Raven by Submission
- Brother Runt showed up and attacked Raven and Samoa Joe made Raven tap out to a submission..
- Brother Runt tried to make friends with Samoa Joe after the match but he ended up getting dumped!
- Abyss showed up to confront Samoa Joe and they briefly brawled before Joe dumped Abyss out too..
- Samoa Joe told Jim Cornette to tell Jeff Jarrett if he wants his belt back to come and get it..
- PRESS CONFERENCE FOOTAGE: Rhino challenged Christian Cage to an 8-Mile Street Fight at Bound for Glory..
- TAG MATCH: Team 3-D (Brothers Ray & Devon) def Vaughn Doring & Brandon Thomaselli....
- After the match, Brother Ray said they were back and now they are focused on winning the NWA Tag Team titles..
- Team 3-D said TNA management gave them a free title match but said that they would rather earn their shot..
- PRESS CONFERENCE FOOTAGE: Lex Luger & Buff Bagwell took turns saying that Sting was ready for Bound For Glory..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Jeff Jarrett + Eric Young..
- Jeff Jarrett gave Eric Young a second chance and told him to get his NWA World title belt back from Samoa Joe..
- Eric Young looked Jeff Jarrett in the eyes and said "No" -- but did not recall saying No when Borash asked him..
- siX-MAN TAG: Chris Sabin & Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal beat Senshi & Alex Shelley & Johnny Devine...
- Christian Cage joined Mike Tenay & Don West on commentary and address Rhino challenge for Bound For Glory..
- Rhino showed up and tried to get at Christian Cage but had to be held back and dragged out by security..
- IN THE RING: Jim Cornette & Lex Luger & Buff Bagwell + Jeff Jarrett + Samoa Joe..
- Jim Cornette said Lex Luger & Sting have been training with Sting and claim he is ready for Bound for Glory..
- Jim Cornette said Kurt Angle would be the ringside enforcer for Sting vs Jeff Jarrett for the NWA title..
- Jeff Jarrett came out and asked Jim Cornette if he was the boss or just another impotent authority figure..
- Lex Luger & Buff Bagwell got involved so Jeff Jarrett attacked them and beat them both up and tossed them..
- Samoa Joe ran down and went after Jeff Jarrett in a brief brawl as the show went off the air!
- END OF SHOW....