TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: August 17, 2006 (Taped: August 14, 2006)
Go Back To TNA History
- DARK MATCH:
- KICKOFF: Chaos.
- The show started with LAX (Konnan/Hernandez/Homicide) brawling with AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels (both bloodied)..
- The ring was set up for Jeff Jarrett's victory celebration but the props were all destroyed by the brutal beatdown..
- Finally Rhino hit the ring and took out Homicide & Hernandez until Monty Brown showed up to attack Rhino..
- Brother Runt showed up next and jumped on Monty Brown's back, followed by Abyss attacking Runt from behind..
- Samoa Joe joined in the chaos and then Jeff Jarrett walked down complaining about his celebration being ruined..
- The lights went out and Sting showed up and knocked out all the heels with a baseball bat to clear the ring..
- Jeff Jarrett escaped without being touched by Sting, who stood in the middle of the ring with a microphone..
- Sting said Jeff Jarrett didn't beat him (Sting) at Hard Justice, that Christian Cage beat him instead........
- Sting said he would do anything for a rematch at Bound for Glory on October 22 and wanted an answer tonight..
- siX-MAN TAG: Chris Sabin & Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal beat Alex Shelley & Johnny Devine & Petey Williams
- Earl Hebner showed up in a dirty outfit and attacked referee Mark Johnson and was pulled off by TNA security..
- TAPED PROMO: Christian Cage talked about screwing Sting and said HE was the savior of TNA (not Sting!)..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & AJ Styles (bloody) & Christopher Daniels (bloodier)..
- Christopher Daniels said if LAX wanted a title shot all they had to do was ask, and issued a challenge for any match..
- Out at the spanish announce table, Konnan accepted the challenge and made it a Border Brawl Rules -- - -- next week..
- VINGETTE: Bobby Roode interviewed Simon Diamond, James Mitchell, and Shane Douglas to be his manager..
- #1 CONTENDERS 4-WAY: Chase Stevens def Chris Harris and Frankie Kazarian and BG James....
- The winner of the match wins a tag team title shot against Tag Champions AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels..
- James Storm came in with a beer bottle and got into an arguement with Chris Harris and dropped his handcuffs..
- Chase Stevens picked up the hand-cuffs and knocked out Chris Harris and pinned him to win #1 Contendership!
- Shane Douglas & Andy Douglas congradulated Chase Stevens and Shane Douglas gave Stevens some rare approval..
- Chris Harris confronted James Storm with Gail Kim in the middle until Storm gave two middle fingers to Harris..
- MAIN EVENT: Samoa Joe def Ron "The Truth" Killings..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash & Jeff Jarrett (Accepted Sting's challenge if he puts up his career vs the NWA title)..
- END OF SHOW....