TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..|
Location: Orlando, Florida (Universal Studios)
Date: July 13, 2006 (Taped: July 3, 2006)
Go Back To TNA History
- IN THE RING: Rhino..
- Rhino said Vince McMahon offered him a job and he said Vince McMahon can kiss my ass because I am T... N... A!!
- Rhino asked how Vince McMahon could start up an ECW without the last ECW TV and ECW World Champion on the roster?
- Rhino held up a red bag with a draw-string and claimed it contained the old ECW World championship belt..
- Rhino then challenged Vince McMahon to come down to the iMPACT Zone and take the ECW World title from him..
- Rhino said he was the "War Machine" and said he was going to do something he should have done five years ago..
- Rhino went outside and said the heart of ECW (himself, Shane Douglas, Team 3-D, Jerry Lynn, Raven) was in TNA..
- Rhino went to the parking lot and dumped the red bag into a barrel and set it on fire - Long Live TNA!!!
- Rhino then challenged anybody from any company to bring their ass to the iMPACT Zone to face him 1-on-1!!
- SQUASH MATCH: Abyss w/Father James Mitchell def Norman Smiley..
- After the match, The James Gang asked if they could trust Father James Mitchell and Abyss..
- BG James asked James Mitchell to promise that "this freak" will fight side-by-side with them at Victory Road..
- BG James shook hands with Father James Mitchell but Abyss hesitated but also shook hands to solidify their team..
- PROMO: Sting talked about Victory Road saying he won't stop until he's done what he set out to accomplish..
- VIGNETTE: Shane Douglas said training the Naturals has been hard but they will soon go for the Tag Championships..
- PROMO: Chris Daniels & AJ Styles talked about their rivalry with AMW & Gail Kim and introduced Sirelda..
- NON (X-DIVISION) TITLE MATCH: Senshe (formerly known as Low Ki) def Jerrelle Clark...
- PROMO: Scott Steiner said he'll win at Victory Road then go for the World title even against Jeff Jarrett..
- PROMO: Christian Cage talked about his problems with Sting and said it might come down to he and Sting at Victory Road..
- POPARATZI PRODUCTIONS: Alex Shelley & Johnny Devine..
- Alex Shelley has hired an assistant, Johnny Devine, to help him take Poparatzi Productions go global..
- Alex Shelley & Johnny Devine talk about facing AJ Styles & Chris Daniels to impress Kevin Nash..
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels def Alex Shelley & Johnny Devine..
- After the match, America's Most Wanted & Gail Kim & Shelley & Devin attacked Styles & Daniels & Sirelda..
- Gail Kim and Sirelda brawled on the floor as AJ Styles & Chris Daniels were destroyed in the ring..
- VINGETTE: Raven and Larry Zbyszko gave their thoughts on their "Hair vs Hair" match at Victory Road..
- RINGSIDE: Referee Marc Johnson passed out pictures of bald Larry Zbyszko as Zbyszko tried to stop him!
- PROMO: Samoa Joe talked about Victory Road and said the #1 Contenders match belongs to him..
- PROMO: Jeff Jarrett said it makes him sick that the people want to turn their backs on him..
- INTERVIEW: Jeremy Borash -- Scott D'Amore gave Team Canada a pep talk and said they were all winners..
- ALL OR NOTHING MATCH: Team 3-D & Rhino & Jay Lethal def Team Canada w/Scott D'Amore....
- Team Canada had to win or else they have to dispand. Whoever scored the pinfall get a title shot of their choice..
- Scott D'Amore was going to whack someone with the hockey stick when Brother Runt ran down and took D'Amore out!
- Jay Lethal scored the pinfall and OH MY GOD -- Jay Lethal vs Senshe (aka Low Ki) for the X-Division title!!!
- As a result of the stipulations put down by Jim Cornette -- Team Canada must now dispand as a group..
- END OF SHOW....