TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
Taped January 18, 2005 ||| Orlando, Florida ||| Aired January 21, 2005
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
TNA IMPACT TAPINGS:
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Jeff Jarrett will face Kevin Nash for the World title at the next PPV - Against All Odds..
- Kevin Nash was the first one eliminated in the triple threat at Final Resolution - how does that make him #1 Contender??
- MATCH: Christopher Daniels def Buck Quartermain..
- Chris Daniels said AJ Styles has been ducking him for months and demands he def end the X-Division title against him..
- AJ Styles came out and issued an open challenge, and Chris Daniels accepted the match for the Against All Odds PPV..
- Dusty Rhodes came out next to book the match, but made it the main event for tonight's show!
- MATCH: Jeff Hardy def Lex Lovett..
- After the match, Abyss showed up again and hit Jeff Hardy with the Black Hole Slam!
- Abyss then set up a table and press slammed Jeff Hardy head first through the table!
- Jeremy Borash announced Jeff Hardy and Abyss would face off at Against All Odds in a TLC match..
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & America’s Most Wanted + Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt (formerly known as Dallas)..
- TAG MATCH: The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) vs Frankie Kazarian & Michael Shane to a NO CONTEST..
- Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt attacked Chase Stevens causing the match to be thrown out!
- Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt then attacked Michael Shane & Frankie Kazarian..
- America's Most Wanted ran down and brawled with everyone involved..
- MATCH: Raven def Cassidy O'Reilly..
- After the match, Raven looked to further assult Cassidy O'Reilly with a chair, until Dustin Rhodes made the save!
- INTERVIEW: Shane Douglas & 3-Live Krew..
- 10-MINUTE CHALLENGE: AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels..
- AJ Styles failed to def eat Chris Daniels in the 10 Minutes, therefore Chris Daniels gets a title shot!
- END OF SHOW....