TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
February 25, 2004 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- TRIPLE THREAT: Petey Williams (Team Canada) def Juvi Guerrera (Team AAA) & Jerry Lynn (Team NWA)..
- Petey Williams replaced the injured captain of Team Canada, Teddy Hart..
- Team Canada (with Scott D'Amore) & Team AAA apeared on the stage to get a closer look at the match..
- Team NWA (Elix Skipper, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin) showed up on the balcony to watch..
- Petey Williams pinned Juvi for the win..
- TAPED PRESENTATION: Bill Apter & America's Most Wanted & Mike Tenay..
- Bill Apter presented America's Most Wanted with the Tag Team of the Year for 2003..
- Bill Apter presented the TNA promotion with Most Innovative Promotion in 2003, accepted by Mike Tenay..
- IN THE RING: Mike Tenay & Vince Russo + Jeff Jarrett..
- Vince Russo admitted that he deserved every chair shot he received from Jeff Jarrett back in October..
- Vince Russo admitted that he sold his soul to the devil for ratings when he worked for other promotions..
- Vince Russo says that he was the anti-Christ of wrestling, but he has since been forgiven for all he has done..
- Jeff Jarrett made his way to the ring and asked Vince Russo to join his side in exchange for forgiveness..
- Vince Russo tells Jeff Jarrett that the curtain is falling on the "Jeff Jarrett show" and it's time to pass the torch..
- Jeff Jarrett then pushed Vince Russo to the mat while yelling at him, and then slaps him HARD accross the face..
- Vince Russo says "One man's Dream is about to become his Destiny" before walking backstage..
- GRUDGE MATCH: Simon Diamond vs Johnny Swinger..
- Johnny Swinger wrapped his fist with a forign object and knocked out Simon Diamond..
- Johnny Swinger pinned Simon Diamond and then stuffed the an object in Simon Diamond's kneepad..
- Referee Rudy Charles came to the ring to order the match to continue..
- Johnny Swinger removed the object from Simon Diamond's kneepad and the referee tried to take it from him..
- Glen Gilbertti, Kid Kash & David Young run in for the beat down of Simon Diamond..
- The ICP Juggalos (2 Tuff Tony and Rudy Boy) run out but they got their ass kicked too..
- Finally, the Black-shirt security (Don Harris & Chris Vaughn) to make the save..
- WINNER: No Contest..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Shane Douglas/Michael Shane/Tracy Brooks + Jeff Jarrett..
- Shane Douglas says last week he sent a messege to Three Live Krew that was LOUD & CLEAR..
- Jeff Jarrett interrupted and Shane Douglas says that they cannot trust Vince Russo..
- Shane Douglas tells Jeff Jarrett that he is there whenever & wherever Jeff needs him..
- Jeff Jarrett tells the Naturals (Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) to take care of Chris Harris tonight..
- Jeff Jarrett then tells Kevin Northcutt to "go get his phone, because he needs help"..
- TAG MATCH: Shane Douglas & Michael Shane def Konnan & Ron Killings w/BG James..
- BG James joined Mike Tenay & Don West at the announce position..
- Shane Douglas tried to pick a fight with BG James when he slapped his headset off his head!
- Michael Shane tapped out to Konnan's Tequila Sunrise but the referee was on the outside..
- Tracy Brooks whacked Konnan with her cast and Michael Shane superkicked Konnan for the victory!
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm -in a sling-..
- Chris Harris says his match against Chase Stevens is for revenge for what the Naturals did to James Storm weeks ago..
- MATCH: Chris Harris def Chase Stevens (of the Naturals)..
- Chris Harris wins after hitting the Catatonic..
- Vince Russo then ordered Chris Harris to face Andy Douglas (of the Naturals) next..
- MATCH: Chris Harris def Andy Douglas (of the Naturals)..
- Andy Douglas accidentally hit Chase Stevens on the apron allowing Chris Harris to win..
- Vince Russo then says that Chris Harris must face both the Naturals in a handicap match..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Chris Harris w/James Storm def The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas)..
- Andy Douglas tried to use a chair but the referee stopped him..
- James Storm hit a superkick through a steel chair on Chase Stevens leading to Chris Harris pinning him for the win!
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Vince Russo + Chris Harris..
- Chris Harris interrupted and Vince Russo explained that he is simply getting Chris Harris ready..
- Vince Russo shakes Chris Harris' hand and gives him World title match on March 17th..
- TAG MATCH: Raven & Sabu def The Gathering (Julio Dinero & CM Punk) w/James Mitchell..
- Raven pinned CM Punk after the Evenflow DDT then challenged Jeff Jarrett to give him a shot at the World title..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Johnny Fairplay w/Lollipop..
- Johnny Fairplay says he's got some payback in mind for what AJ Styles did to him last week..
- FOUR-CORNERS TABLES MATCH FOR CONTROL OF TAG TEAM TITLES: Abyss def AJ Styles..
- The winner of the match must put his opponent through two tables for a win..
- Abyss backdrops AJ Styles over the top rope through a table that was set up at ringside..
- AJ Styles hits a hurrancanrana on Abyss off the ring apron, putting him through another table set up outside..
- The referee was knocked out and Jonny Fairplay came out and stopped AJ Styles from putting Abyss through a second table..
- AJ Styles hits a Styles Clash on Jonny Fairplay and goes back after Abyss..
- AJ Styles laied Abyss on a table inside the ring, and it took three springboard splashes to crash through it!
- Lex Luger slowly walked out to the ring and gorilla pressed AJ Styles through a table on the outside..
- Lex Luger woke up the referee and showed him that AJ Styles was put through the table, giving Abyss the victory..
- Lex Luger then locked AJ Styles into the Torture Rack as TNA goes off the air!!!!!
- END OF SHOW....