TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
December 3, 2003 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- BACKSTAGE: Jeff Jarrett..
- Jeff Jarrett asks someone on his cell phone if there was "any sign of him"..
- Jeff Jarrett then told a group of TNA wrestlers that "Hulk Hogan is out of the picture"..
- TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Low Ki def Kid Kash & Christopher Daniels.
- After the match, Kid Kash attacked Low Ki and held up a sign that said "Kid Kash fears No Man"..
- Don Harris appeared and Kid Kash bolted..
- SARCASTIC EDITOR'S NOTE: WOW I can't wait for Harris vs Kash!
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & AJ Styles..
- AJ Styles talked about beating Abyss and Lex Luger in recent weeks..
- AJ Styles said tonight the NWA title will "come back to the House of Styles, back to the Phenomenal One, A.J. Styles."
- IN THE RING: 3-Live Krew + America's Most Wanted + Jeff Jarrett + Glen Gilbertti + Diamond/Swinger + Erik Watts + AJ Styles..
- They talked about being tag champs and having more money to buy gifts for their kids..
- America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm) came out and said they deserved a title shot..
- Both teams exchanged words until Jeff Jarrett came out with Don Callis..
- Jeff Jarrett the real issue at stake is whether they're with him or against him..
- Jeff Jarrett said everyone has to declare what side they're on because later he has a major announcement..
- Jeff Jarrett talked about old times with BG James & Konnan and praised Ron Killings as a future superstar..
- Glen Gilbertti came out next and proclaimed that he and David Young are behind Jarrett 100%..
- Glen Gilbertti also said Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger are behind him 100 percent, too..
- Simon Diamond interrupted and told Glen Gilbertti to never speak for them..
- Simon Diamond said Glen Gilbertti & David Young cost them the tag team titles last week..
- Erik Watts walked out through the crowd with Goldylocks and announced a three-way tag match..
- ~~~Glen Gilberti & David Young vs Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger vs America's Most Wanted..
- Erik Watts said you need 3 initials to be cool so Jeff Jarrett is going to be Triple J from now on! - "Jeff the Jackass Jarrett"
- Erik Watts said he would be in AJ Styles' corner as an equalizer later..
- AJ Styles attacked Jeff Jarrett which led to a lenthy pull-apart brawl..
- BACKSTAGE: Goldylocks & Tracy..
- Tracy bumped into Goldylocks in the locker room..
- Goldylocks and Tracy argued who ran TNA, Don Callis or Erik Watts..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Sonjay Dutt/Chris Sabin..
- Sonjay Dutt said his rise to the top of NWA:TNA would continue tonight..
- Chris Sabin referred to himself in the third person, cause it worked so well for Sonny Siaki, I guess..
- Chris Sabin said he is refocused, and said it may be time for an Ultimate X II match..
- TAG MATCH: Shane Douglas & Michael Shane w/Tracy def Sonjay Dutt & Chris Sabin..
- After the match, Shane Douglas & Michael Shane beat on Chris Sabin until Sonjay Dutt made the save..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Glen Gilbertti/David Young/Simon Diamond/Johnny Swinger..
- Simon Diamond said that they were flying high until "Hillbilly" David Young joined the group..
- Glen Gilbertti points out that Erik Watts had basically booked a 4-on-2 match against America's Most Wanted..
- MATCH: X def Don Harris w/Chris Vaughn..
- Kid Kash ran down and distracted Don Harris long enough for X to knock Harris out with a chain..
- Kid Kash threw Chris Vaughn out of the ring after the match and then attacked Don Harris..
- Chris Vaughn re-entered the ring and went after Kid Kash, but got KO'd!
- Don Harris took a few shots at Kid Kash before Kash dove out of the ring and fled the scene..
- BACKSTAGE: Scott Hudson + Chris Daniels/Low Ki..
- Scott Hudson said he heard there was a fight somewhere backstage and found Chris Daniels beating up Low Ki!
- Chris Daniels wished Low Ki good luck next week against Michael Shane, "that is if you make it."
- TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: America's Most Wanted def Johnny Swinger/Simon Diamond and Glen Gilbertti/David Young..
- America's Most Wanted win a tag team title shot next week against 3-Live Krew..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & The Gathering..
- Raven said that for "one night only" he's changed his mind and will reform the Gathering..
- Julio Dinero & CM Punk reassure Raven that they've got his back..
- 6-MAN TAG: Kevin Northcutt & Abyss & Legend w/Don Callis def Raven & CM Punk & Julio Dinero..
- Don Callis gave Abyss a chair which he used to knock out Raven!
- After the match, Abyss beat up on all three members of the Gathering and gave Raven a Black Hole Slam..
- Abyss, Legend & Northcutt were going to handcuff and beat on Raven, but the Gathering made the save..
- TAPED MESSEGE: Roddy Piper..
- Roddy Piper says he's coming back Dececember 10, 2003 and he'll be bringing some back-up!
- Editor's Note: These promos were strange because the video quality was horrible..
- NWA TITLE MATCH: Jeff Jarrett w/Don Callis def AJ Styles w/Erik Watts to retain the NWA title!
- Late in the match, Jimmy Hart ran to the ring from the back and revealed a referee shirt!
- AJ Styles nailed Jeff Jarrett with a superkick, then hit a flip legdrop for an apparent pin..
- Kid Kash yanked referee Jimmy Hart out of the ring as he was counting down Jeff Jarrett's shoulders..
- AJ Styles gave Kid Kash a Styles Clash! and Jeff Jarrett grabbed the guitar and KO'd Styles!
- The original referee woke up and counted 1-2-3 giving Jeff Jarrett the victory!
- Kid Kash smiled and declared his allegence to Jeff Jarrett as they shook hands..
- BACKSTAGE: Raven..
- Raven challanged Abyss to a match next week..
- END OF SHOW....