TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
Septembr 17, 2003 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- XPLOSION TAPINGS:
- Erik Watts beat Rip Stone..
- Elix Skipper beat Jerrelle Clark..
- Christopher Daniels beat Justice (Florida wrestler)..
- C.M. Punk & Julio Dinero beat J-Rocc & ???..
- Sean Casey beat Kato (Kato Kung Lee Jr from AAA)..
- #1 CONTENDERS 4-WAY: BG James/Ron Killings beat America's Most Wanted, Sinn/Slash, Kid Kash/Abyss..
- Konnan joined the announce team for the match and James Mitchell accompanied Sinn/Slash..
- Kid Kash slapped Abyss in an attempt to motivate him, and Abyss cleaned house on everyone..
- Terry Taylor ran out and gave Kid Kash a low blow from behind, followed by getting pinned by Ron Killings..
- IN THE RING: Roddy Piper + Vince Russo..
- Roddy Piper made his long awaited return to Total Nonstop Action..
- Roddy Piper said he is as real as it gets and then cited his artificial hip as proof..
- Roddy Piper said he says what he wants to say and that gets him into trouble sometimes..
- Roddy Piper gets pissed off because his son's friend read on the internet that he was a drug addict..
- Roddy Piper said that he made WrestleMania, then said some "dumb shit promoter" had to put that garbage out there..
- Roddy Piper said he is back to ride a rocket ship that is about to take off..
- Vince Russo interrupted and said Piper ripped his heart out last time they went face-to-face (The Owen Hart comments)..
- Vince Russo said "You are here tonight because you burned every bridge and nobody wants you" (Ironic isn't it?)..
- Vince Russo said TNA has a decision to make: "It's either you or me that's gonna stay here"..
- CASKET MATCH: Sonny Siaki def DLo Brown..
- Sonny Siaki was laying on the casket when DLo Brown hit a Sky-High frog-splash..
- Jamal (from 3-Minute Warning) ran-in and attacked DLo Brown! then hit a top rope splash!
- Jamal tossed DLo Brown into the casket and Sonny Siaki closed the lid for the victory!
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Don Callis + Erik Watts + Vince Russo..
- Don Callis was on a cell phone screaming..
- Don Callis then hung up and said if he had his way, Jerry Lynn wouldn't get a title match later!
- Don Callis addressed Russo-Piper situation, and Erik Watts immediately interrupted..
- Erik Watts told Don Callis he has "all the power" and motioned to pull out documents to proove it..
- Erik Watts instead pulled his middle finger out of his pocket (hey, that's original)
- Vince Russo showed up and yelled for a bit and then bolted..
- X-MAN TAG MATCH: Nosawa / Chris Sabin / Michael Shane beat Eric Young / Frankie Kazarian / Juventud Guerrera..
- Editor's Note: Take a guess on who will do the job in this match..
- Chris Sabin entered the ring and hit Eric Young with the X belt!
- Michael Shane snuck in and scored the pin on Eric Young..
- Frankie Kazarian was shown talking to a woman in the front row, not caring about his team losing..
- IN THE RING: Jeff Jarrett..
- Jeff Jarrett said that he wants his NWA World title rematch..
- Jeff Jarrett talked about the "big choice" NWA officials had to make concerning the Russo/Piper situation..
- Jeff Jarrett said it's a no brainer because Roddy Piper cares about this business and Vince Russo doesn't..
- Jeff Jarrett finished by saying he is the hunter and Chris Daniels is the hunted..
- INTERVIEW: Scott Hudson & Mad Mikey & Shark Boy..
- Mad Mikey yelled at his tag team partner Shark Boy for playing with a remove control blow up robot doll..
- Mad Mikey destroyed the doll and bashed the remote against the wall, then dragged Shark Boy by his mask toward the ring..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger w/Glen Gilbertti beat Shark Boy & Mad Mikey..
- BACKSTAGE: Jeff Jarrett & The Minions..
- Jeff Jarrett was brawling with Chris Daniels' minions..
- Jeff Jarrett threw one of his minions over the railing onto a table below..
- WORLD TITLE MATCH: A.J. Styles w/Trinity def Jerry Lynn to retain..
- Late in the match, Trinity yanked the referee out of the ring as he tried a 3-count..
- AJ Styles eventually pinned the bloodied Jerry Lynn after nailing a Styles Clash..
- IN THE RING: Vince Russo/AJ Styles + Dusty Rhodes + Roddy Piper..
- Vince Russo came out and said "The moment of the truth has come" for TNA to make a decision....
- Dusty Rhodes came out and said it's not the decision of TNA whether AJ Styles stays or not..
- Dusty Rhodes tried to talk AJ Styles into dropping Vince Russo..
- AJ Styles handed Dusty Rhodes a baseball bat to use against Vince Russo..
- Dusty Rhodes turned to Vince Russo, and AJ Styles hit Dusty from behind!
- Roddy Piper came out, but red-shirted security stopped him and dragged him to the back!
- HAIR VS HAIR MATCH: Shane Douglas w/James Mitchell def Raven!
- Midway through the match, Slash yanked the referee out of the ring during the pinfall attempt..
- Sinn then entered the ring and superkicked Raven!
- Sinn & Slash brought a table into the ring, then Julio Deniro & C.M. Punk ran out to make the save..
- Raven hit Shane Douglas with a spike DDT for a near fall..
- Raven went for a superplex off the top rope onto a table, but Douglas shoved Raven off and through the table!
- Shane Douglas then went for the pin, but Raven dug down deep and kicked out..
- Shane Douglas set up another table, but Raven caught him and DDT'd him off the top rope through a table!
- The referee counted to 3, but just as the ref hit the mat the third time, the lights went out!
- When the lights came back on, Vampiro was standing in center ring!!!!!!!
- Vampiro (Raven's stalker for the past few weeks) then DDT'd Raven..
- Shane Douglas then made the cover and the referee counted to three..
- Shane Douglas taunted Raven afterward by saying, "Welcome to your destiny"..
- Raven sat in a chair under his own power as James Mitchell shaved Raven's head bald!
- James Mitchell wasn't very gentle as he completely shredded Raven's scalp into a bloody mess..
- Shane Douglas held up a mirror as Raven hung his head in shame..
- Don West threw his headset down and walked away in disgust..
- Mike Tenay screamed: "This sucks! I've lost my objectivity and I don't give a damn!"
- END OF SHOW....