TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
November 20, 2002 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- OPENING MATCH: E.Z. Money & Sonny Siaki def Chris Devine & Quiet Storm w/Trinity..
- At one point, Trinity did a moonsault off the top rope to the floor..
- Trinity also did a huracarana off the apron..
- Siaki pinned Devine after the Siakalypse..
- SQUASH MATCH: Malice def Kory Williams..
- Malice was on the top rope probably for the Bombs Away kneedrop, and he slipped..
- Malice landed on his face..
- Malice got right up and hit the choke slam before the crowd could get on his case..
- TAG MATCH: Ron & Don Harris beat Jose & Joel Maximo..
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & April + Lenny & Bruce + Brian Lawler..
- Goldy claimed April was in the shower with Bruce..
- April denied it saying it was trick photography..
- Lenny Lane then came out and accused Bruce of being straight and being a fake homo..
- Lenny attacked Bruce saying he wanted to be Miss TNA because Bruce was a fake..
- Brian Lawler came in and beat up Bruce..
- MATCH: B.G. James def Lenny Lane..
- Bruce attacked Lenny right in front of the ref. no DQ was called..
- Bruce piledrove Lenny!
- Brian Lawler attacked Bruce again..
- All this in front of the ref and James simply pinned Lenny..
- BACKSTAGE: Brian Lawler & Bruce + Goldylocks & April..
- Brian Lawler and Bruce started fighting over April..
- April walked off holding hands with Goldylocks..
- A collective "this is why we don't watch Raw" reaction moaned through the building..
- X TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: A.J. Styles def Crimson Dragon (Chris Hamrick) & Jorge Estrada..
- Styles blocked a Super Frankensteiner by Dragon and turned it into a Styles clash off the ropes..
- Styles & Dragon both landing on Estrada..
- Styles pinned both at the same time to win..
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Brian Lee & Slash beat James Storm & Chris Harris via DQ to retain..
- Storm got the spike from Lee and hit him with it for the DQ..
- Storm & Harris laid out Lee & Slash as well as security after the match.
- X TITLE MATCH: Jerry Lynn pinned Amazing Red to keep the X title..
- WORLD TITLE MATCH: Jeff Jarrett beat Ron Killings to win the NWA World title..
- Jarrett got two good near falls with a chair shot and the stroke..
- Jarrett juiced late in the match..
- Killings came off the balcony and put Jarrett through a table..
- Referee Scott Armstrong took a bump..
- Mr. Wrestling III came in and teased hitting both guys with a guitar..
- Mr. Wrestling III then decided to hit Killings!
- Jeff Jarrett pinned Ron to win the NWA World Heavyweigh title!
- Mr. Wrestling III then unmasked, revealing Vince Russo!!!!!!!
- END OF SHOW....