TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
September 25, 2002 - Nashville, Tennessee - Aired Live
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- BACKSTAGE: Jerry Lynn & Sonny Siaki..
- Jerry Lynn and Sonny Siaki got into a brawl..
- MATCH: Sonny Siaki def Amazing Red with the money clip..
- Mortimer Plumtree was back and taking notes on all the X matches.
- Siaki wasn't wearing his usual Flying Elvis' costume..
- After the match, Jorge Estrada came out and demanded Siaki return his Elvis costume..
- Ron Killings attacked the Amazing Red backstage after the match..
- TAG TEAM TITLE TABLES MATCH: James Storm & Chris Harris def Brian Lee & Ron Harris..
- Brian Lee went through the table to end the match..
- Ron then laid Storm & Harris out and power bombed Storm through a table.
- Ron attacked everyone in security until Don "Head of Security" Harris showed up..
- Ron & Don Harris (brothers) had a face-off..
- FOOTAGE: Bruce & Sara Lee (The TNA ticket lade)..
- Bruce got into a confrontation with ticket lady Sarah Lee after he took her parking space..
- Sarah slapped Bruce before security separated them.
- INTERVIEW: Ron Killings + B.G. James..
- Ron Killings mentioned that Ricky Steamboat hasn't been around..
- Ron was a pure heel this week and talked about prejudice again..
- Ron complained he had no merchandise even though he's NWA champ and no private dressing room..
- B.G. James came out and they went back-and-forth over who carried who in the WWF..
- The fans chanted "What?" like crazy at Killings..
- James ended up attacking Killings at the end..
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & Brian Lawler w/April (his girlfriend)..
- Lawler said he and April had worked things out..
- April seemed to be ready to dispute that fact when Lawler took the mic from her and ended the interview..
- Lawler expressed his displeasure with what she was wearing..
- BEST 2/3 MATCH: A.J. Styles def Low-Ki to win a title shot..
- First fall went to Low Ki with the dragon clutch..
- Second fall went to A.J. Styles with a roll-up..
- Third fall went to A.J. Styles after a Styles clash..
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & Jeff Jarrett.
- Jeff Jarrett was upset that he hasn't gotten an NWA World title shot since TNA began..
- Jarrett let Goldy know he was still focused on the title and was still coming for it..
- TAG MATCH: Syxx-Pac & Scott Hall def Elix Skipper & Brian Lawler w/April..
- Syxx-Pac pinned Skipper when he came off the top rope into an Syxx-factor..
- Brian Lawler was being abusive to April during the match..
- Don West tried to save April..
- Jarrett came out and gave Syxx-Pac and Hall the stroke before Don Harris made the save..
- BACKSTAGE: A.J. Styles..
- Styles asked for his title bout next week to be a ladder match
- IN THE RING: Bruce & Sara Lee + Don Harris..
- Bruce came out and ran down all of the women in TNA..
- Sarah Lee came out and wanted to fight him but Don Harris came out and held her back..
- MATCH: Jorge Estrada pinned Kid Kash with a senton..
- Sonny Siaki came out and showed a video of him burning his Elvis suit in the garbage can.
- Estrada was quite sad about this..
- X-TITLE LUMBERJACK MATCH: Jerry Lynn def Ron Killings..
- This match was really cheesy because they only had four lumberjacks; Red, Low Ki, Estrada and Kash.
- Jerry Lynn won with the TKO..
- Crowd genuinely popped for his win, so they did a good job with a tired crowd.
- MAIN EVENT: B.G. James def Jeff Jarrett by DQ when Elix Skipper interfered..
- Mostly a brawl between these two with lots of chair shots..
- After the match saw Ron Killings run-in and lay out James..
- Syxx-Pac and Hall came out with belt shots..
- Jarrett, Skipper and Lawler leave Hall, Syxx Pac and James laying in a heap..
- END OF SHOW....