TNA WRESTLING RESULTS
NWA: Total Nonstop Action PPV
August 28, 2002 - Nashville, Tennessee - Taped
Announcers: Mike Tenay & Don West..
Go Back To TNA History
- FOOTAGE: Brian Lawler & Goldylocks + Jeff Jarrett..
- Brian Lawler arrives to the building and meets up with Goldylocks..
- Goldy asks what Jeff Jarrett did to upset him..
- As he was about to tell her, Jeff Jarrett ambushed him, beating him down..
- Jeff said he didn't know what was bothering Lawler..
- Jeff said he was sick of being attacked from behind.
- Jarrett pounded Lawler until security pulled him off.
- MATCH: Kid Kash vs The Amazing Red.
- Kash wins after the 'bankrupcy'..
- Red offered to shake Kash's hand after the match, but Kash clotheslined him. ..
- The SATs hit the ring, and Kash tried to fight them off..
- The SAT gave him the Spanish Fly to lay him out.
- WINNER: Kid Kash.
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & Sonny Siaki..
- Siaki was referring to himself in the third person again..
- Siaki put himself over, and showed no concern over facing Monty Brown.
- MATCH: Sonny Siaki vs. Monty Brown..
- Brown promised to get revenge on Jeff Jarrett for last week.
- Late in the match, Jeff Jarrett came to ringside..
- Jarrett distracting Brown and the referee.
- Siaki hit a low blow and rolled up Brown for the pin.
- WINNER: Sonny Siaki.
- ON STAGE: The Bullet & Bob Armstrong + Jeff Jarrett + Brian Lawler..
- Jarrett backed up to ringside, where Brown started pounding him with right hands.
- Brian Lawler appeared in the crowd, and started choking Jarrett with his belt.
- Security broke up the brawl, as Lawler screamed that he wanted Jarrett.
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks + Slash & Cobain (Flash Flannigan)..
- Slash introduced Cobain as his brother, saying "the thrill of suicide is what he lives for".
- FOUR TEAM ELIMINATION: Storm/Harris vs Backseat Boys vs The Hotshots vs Slash/Cobain..
- The winner getting into the Tag Team Gauntlet For the Gold.
- The Backseat Boys (Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere) are eliminated first by Slash..
- The Hotshots (Chase Stevens & Cassidy O'Reilly) are eliminated next by Storm..
Ron Harris & Brian Lee came to ringside, and complained about not being in the match.
- Slash & Koban are eliminated by Chris Harris..
- James Storm & Chris Harris get to wrestle in the Gauntlet for the Gold.
- Brian Lee and Ron Harris ran in and attacked Chris Harris & James Storm. .
- The other teams ran back in, and a huge brawl ensued .
- Ron Harris & Brian Lee tossing everyone over the top rope.
- The announcers put over that Brian Lee & Ron Harris deserved to be in the Gauntlet.
- WINNER: James Storm & Chris Harris.
- BACKSTAGE: Jeff Jarrett & Bob Armstorng..
- Jeff Jarrett confronted Bob Armstrong..
- Jeff tells Armstrong that he needed to get some order in TNA.
- Jarrett promised to reveal who was under the mask, beat him, then come back for Armstrong.
- Armstrong wouldn't back down from Jarrett.
- MISS TNA: Bruce vs April Hunter.
- Bruce said all the men wanted to be with him, and all the women wanted to be him.
- Bruce said April Hunter had accepted his open challenge for the Miss TNA crown.
- Late in the match, Bruce hit a powerbomb for the three count to retain the Miss TNA crown.
- After the match, Bruce went to unzip April's top..
- "Silk" Wagner Brown came out to make the save and send Bruce to the floor.
- WINNER: Bruce.
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & Jimmy Yang & Jorge Estrada + Sonny Siaki..
- They both said if Siaki crawled back to them, they didn't want him back in the Elvises.
- Siaki interrupted..
- Siaki said if you take your vitamins and say your prayers, you will lose your hair.
- Yang and Estrada looked at Siaki, confused.
- TAG MATCH: The SATs (Jose & Joel Maximo) vs The Flying Elvis' (Jorge Estrada & Jimmy Yang)..
- The SATs were going for Spanish Fly, but Sonny Siaki ran in and crotched both Maximos..
- Siaki then left..
- Yang missed Yang Time on Jose, but hit a Fisherman's Buster for the win.
- Siaki smiled from the stage, then left.
- INTERVIEW: Goldylocks & Brian Lawler + Ron Killings..
- Goldylocks asked him what the issue is with Jarrett..
- Lawler said this was no place for a piece of trash like her..
- Goldylocks smirked and walked away..
- Lawler called for silence from the crowd..
- Lawler said he was giving Jeff Jarrett five seconds to get in the ring..
- Jarrett didn't come out..
- Lawler said he wasn't surprised he didn't come out..
- He was about to tell us what Jarrett did, when he was interrupted by Ron Killings..
- Killings commented that Lawler thought he wasn't hear because of his concussion..
- Lawler told Killings he did not mean to hit him with a chair last week..
- Killings said there was no room for accidents. ..
- Lawler tried to make peace with Killings..
- Killings promised that Lawler would find out what "The Truth" is all about..
- Lawler pleaded with Killings as he walked away..
- Lawler said that his problem with Jarrett had to do with his gf, who was at ringside..
- There was a "fan" with a camera sitting next to her..
- She claimed the fan was taking pictures of her. ..
- Lawler shoved the photographer down, then walked out with his girlfriend..
- So we still don't know what Jarrett did, just that it had something to do with his gf.
- FOOTAGE: Jeff Jarrett & The Bullet..
- Jeff Jarrett brawled with The Bullet, and found out it was not Bob Armstrong.
- MATCH: Jeff Jarrett vs The Bullet..
- Jarrett stomped The Bullet as he came out, and took the fight to the floor.
- Jarrett went to the announce table and stated he still wanted his title shot..
- Jarrett then went back to beating on the Bullet..
- Bullet came back with some punches and a kneedrop.
- Bullet hit a reverse atomic drop, then went for a pumphandle slam..
- Jarrett floated over him and hit a low blow.
- Jarrett pulled out a pair of handcuffs, and cuffed Bullet to the top rope.
- Jarrett took the mic and a chair, and said he was going to knock him out..
- Bob Armstrong ran out and hit some rights, but the referee stopped him.
- Jarrett hit Armstrong with the chair, and tossed the referee.
- Jarrett started to punch the now bleeding Armstrong..
- The handcuffed Bullet could only watch.
- Jarrett hit Armstrong with the chair again, while the fans chanted "one more time".
- Jarrett took the mic and said he was now going to find out the Bullet was!
- Security came in and stopped him, and they cut right away to Tenay and Don West..
- TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH: Low Ki vs. Jerry Lynn vs. AJ Styles.
- Yet again, Ki, Styles & Lynn put on an amazing X-style match..
- Had to be seen to appreciate it...
- Lynn climbed up the ladder to grab the belt to win the NWA: TNA X-TITLE!
- END OF SHOW....