WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
August 11, 2005|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Frankie Kazarian def Paul London (London protested the loss after the match)..
- Nunzio (Cruiserweight Champion) w/Vito def Jimmy Jacobs in a NON TITLE match..
- Mr. Ken Anderson def Sho Funaki..
- Hardcore Holly def Stevie Richards..
- MATCH: Booker T w/Sharmell vs Joey Mercury w/Johnny Nitro & Melina Perez & Jillian Hall..
- Seconds into the match, the referee ejected Johnny Nitro & Jillian Hall from ringside..
- Booker T had the win, but Melina got up on the apron to distract the referee, causing Sharmell to pull her down!
- Despite the setback, Booker T managed to pick up the pinfall 30 seconds later to win the match..
- THE PEEP SHOW: Christian + Batista..
- Christian complained about not having a match at Summerslam and adds that he won't sit on the sidelines..
- Christian says he will prove himself by def eating Batista in a 1-on-1 match TONIGHT on Smackdown!!..
- Batista told Christian that he needed an attitude adjustment and asks the fans if they want to see it..
- The crowd cheered, so Batista accepted the challenge, and promised to kick Christian's ass.. AGAIN!
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: Road Warrior Animal & John Heidenreich squashed Scotty Sabre & Jason ????..
- BACKSTAGE Theodore Long & Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton says he is the future of the business and deserves to know who his opponent is tonight..
- Theodore Long says since Randy Orton likes making surprise appearances, then his opponent will be a surprise!
- Theodore Long says that it will be a LEGEND and not only that, a LEGENDARY opponent of the Undertaker..
- LEGEND VS LEGEND KILLER MATCH: Randy Orton vs Kamala w/Kim Chee..
- Kamala got a lot of good offense in and looked like he hadn't lost a beat since we last saw him 10 years ago..
- Kim Chee (bigger than traditional Kim Chees) interfered so Randy Orton pulled him in and RKO'd him!
- Randy Orton hit an RKO on Kamala - but an erie messege from the Undertaker played on the big screen..
- BACKSTAGE: Eddie Guerrero..
- Eddie Guerrero meets with the family services representative who was sent to observe the meeting..
- Eddie Guerrero puts on an act and cries in front of the representative to try to sway her feelings..
- IN THE RING: Eddie Guerrero + Mrs. Crabtree + Rey Mysterio & Angie Mysterio & Dominic..
- Eddie Guerrero brough the nervous (but hot) female blonde family services representative to the ring..
- Eddie Guerrero requested that Rey Mysterio and Angie bring out his son Dominic to the ring..
- Rey Mysterio, his wife Angie, and Dominic all walked down and nervously step into the ring with Eddie..
- Eddie Guerrero got on his knees and asked Dominic to come to him but he turned and hugged his Mom..
- Eddie Guerrero told the social worker that Rey & Angie were brainwashing Dominic and he should come home..
- Eddie Guerrero asked Mrs. Crabtree to do her job and bring his son to him RIGHT NOW!!
- Mrs. Crabtree instead stood there silently and wrote something on her clip board..
- Rey Mysterio says nobody wins here, not him, not Eddie, and sure as hell not Dominic..
- Eddie Guerrero suggests Rey do what Dominic is doing, and shut his mouth, and just give him his son..
- Rey Mysterio says Eddie has beaten addiction, beaten the streets, his past, and became WWE Champion..
- Rey Mysterio says he's proud of Eddie Guerrero for beating every obstical that has come into his life..
- Rey Mysterio says one thing Eddie Guerrero hasn't beaten is Rey Mysterio (if you don't count WCW)..
- Rey Mysterio tells Eddie Guerrero not to lie to himself... but Eddie sayshe's not the one lying to Dominic..
- Rey Mysterio says Eddie may win in the court of law, but splitting his family apart is not a victory..
- Rey Mysterio says there are two things Eddie can never Lie, Cheat or Steal 1) Love for his won, and 2) A victory.
- Eddie Guerrero tells Rey Mysterio to just give it up and give Dominic to him now.....
- Rey Mysterio harps on the fact that Eddie Guerrero could never beat REY MYSTERIO..
- Rey Mysterio says when Eddie Guerrero gets in the Hall of Fame, it will say he never beat Rey Mysterio!
- Eddie Guerrero starts to panic and once again asks Mrs. Crabtree to do her job and get his son back to him..
- Rey Mysterio says that Dominic will always know that Eddie Guerrero was never the wrestler Rey Mysterio was..
- Rey Mysterio says the only thing Dominic will know about Eddie Guerrero is that he's a CHICKEN SHIT!
- Eddie Guerrero says he is not a CHICKEN SHIT -- so Rey Mysterio dares him to proove it at Summerslam..
- Rey Mysterio proposed a match at Summerslam with Eddie Guerrero for the custody of Dominic..
- Eddie Guerrero says he's already won because Dominic coming home with him tonight and at Summerslam FOREVER!
- Mrs. Crabtree butts in and says they are a bunch of crazies and the conflict has nothing to do with Dominic..
- Mrs. Crabtree says until Rey & Eddie resolve their differences, Dominic must go into foster care.....
- Rey Mysterio and his wife start to cry and Rey promises to bring Dominic home soon..............
- Eddie Guerrero tells Dominic to say good bye to Uncle Rey & Aunt Angie because he'll come home to Daddy..
- Editor's Note: There was so much wrong with this segment I don't even know where to begin... uhg!
- TAG MATCH: The Mexicools (Super Crazy & Psychosis w/Juventud) vs William Regal & Scotty Too Hotty..
- Scotty Too Hotty took a beating and went for the tag but William Regal dropped off the ring apron..
- William Regal walked backstage with a smarmy grin on his face while the Mexicools finished off Scotty..
- BACKSTAGE: Rey Mysterio & Angie cried in spanish about having Dominic taken away from them..
- INTERVIEW: Steve Romero & Jillian Hall..
- Jillian Hall caught Steve Romero looking at her blemish and kicked him out of the interview area..
- Jillian Hall issued a challenge to Booker T to find a partner and get a dose of MNM next week..
- FEATURE: The played John Cena's new MUSIC VIDEO for the song called "Right Now"..
- MATCH: "The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit def Simon Dean by Submission..
- NON (WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Batista vs Christian..
- Batista was setting up Christian for the Batista-bomb when John Bradshaw Layfield attacked Batista!
- John Bradshaw Layfield viciously whacked Batista over the head with a steel chair and put him in the ring!
- John Bradshaw Layfield continued to repeatedly whack Batista from head-to-toe with the folding steel chair..
- Michael Cole makes it clear that everything that just happened will be completely legal at Summerslam..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History