WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
July 21, 2005|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- The FBI (Nunzio & Vito Lagrasso) def Garrison Cade & Trevor Rhodes -dark match-..
- MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez) def Danny Doring & Roadkill..
- Frankie Kazarian def Scotty Too Hotty..
- The bWo (Stevie Richards & The Blue Meanie & Hollywood Nova) def Nick Berk & Joson Static & Scott ???..
- Christian def Sho Funaki..
- OPENING MATCH: Rey Mysterio vs Super Crazy w/Juventud & Psychosis..
- Midway though the match, Rey Mysterio's concentration was thrown off when Eddie Guerrero joined commentary..
- Eddie Guerrero grabbed one of the Mexicool racks and broke it over Rey Mysterio's back, causing a DQ..
- WINNER: Rey Mysterio by Disqualification.........
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Eddie Guerrero..
- Eddie Guerrero tried to leave the building but GM Long booked him in a match later against a "secret" opponent!
- INTERVIEW: Greg Mathews & Christian..
- Christian showed clips of him hitting Booker T with the Unprettier last week..
- Christian says he is the only man in recent memory to main event RAW and Smackdown! in the same week..
- Christain says after Great American Bash, Booker T will be nothing but a 2-time 2-time 2-time LOSER!
- BACKSTAGE: John Heidenreich & Road Warrior Animal..
- John Heidenreich read a poem to Road Warrior Animal as he finished up applying his face paint..
- Road Warrior chuckled and said Heidenreich was a lot more like Hawk than he originally thought!
- TAG MATCH: Road Warrior Animal & John Heidenreich vs Nick Berk & Julio Dinero..
- Animal lifted Nick Berk onto his shoulders and John Heidenreich hit a Doomsday Device off the top!
- MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez) watched unimpressed backstage on a monitor..
- MATCH: Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit (secret opponent)..
- Eddie Guerrero tried to run away from the match but Chris Benoit called him back to the ring to talk..
- Chris Benoit tried to talk some sense into Eddie, saying he loves him like a brother....
- Eddie Guerrero sucker-punched Chris Benoit to start the match agressively..
- After a brutal match, Eddie Guerrero ended up walking away and getting himself counted out..
- Rey Mysterio showed up and attacked Eddie Guerrero on the stage and had to be pulled off by agents..
- IN THE RING: Candice Michelle + Melina Perez + Torrie Wilson..
- Candice Michelle gets one more shot at trying to get herself over (what is this like the 12th try?)..
- Candice Michelle announces that the Great American Bash will be shown on the Armed Forced network for free!
- Melina Perez showed up and said that Candice Michelle's 15-minutes of fame is UP..
- Melina Perez says she is famous for being the manager of MNM and for being the most dominant woman in the WWE!
- Melina Perez says she's going to put up a demontration, and beats the crap out of Candice and stripes her!
- Torrie Wilson trotted (yeah I said trotted) down to the ring and kicked Melina out of the ring.....
- MATCH: Booker T w/Sharmell vs Simon Dean..
- Simon Dean insulted the fans and said Sharmell went to the buffet line 5-times, 5-times, 5-times!
- Booker T attacked Simon Dean and quickly beat him and followed up by cutting a promo on Christian..
- IN THE RING: Orlando Jordan + John Bradshaw Layfield + Batista..
- John Layfield threw himself a party to celebrate his victory at Great American Bash (which is this Sunday)..
- John Layfield came out in a convertable cadilac dressed as "uncle sam" as confetti fell from the ceiling..
- John Layfield cuts a pro-America promo saying the USA takes over other country because it CAN and SHOULD..
- John Layfield brought up the Tsunami victims saying USA gave them money, yet people still hate America..
- John Layfield says most Americans are cowards, letting other people go to war and fight their fights..
- John Layfield says that for some reason they villify a guy like him (JBL) and cheer for Batista..
- John Layfield unveils a poster of next months SD! Magazine featuring him holding the World Heavyweight belt!
- Batista showed up and says JBL isn't a wrestling god, he's a loud-mouth liar, and a bully and a phony!
- They started to fight, and Batista gave Orlando Jordan a spinebuster as JBL retreated and escaped..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History