WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
November 11, 2004|
Corpus Christi, Texas
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Sho Funaki def Eddie Craven -dark match-..
- Hardcore Holly def Kenzo Suzuki..
- Booker T def Rene Dupree..
- The Basham Brothers def Slam Shady & Russell Simpson..
- TOUGH ENOUGH SEGMENT: Al Snow & Tough Enough Contestants + Torrie Wilson + Dawn Marie + Mae Young & Moolah..
- Al Snow gives Chris Nawrocki a chance to quit, since Kurt Angle broke his rib last week (He said NO SIR!)
- Al Snow then announces that Nick Mitchell was voted out by the fans and is eliminated from the competition..
- Torrie Wilson comes out and says each Tough Enough contestant had 15 seconds to make out with a DIVA..
- Torrie Wilson then introduced Dawn Marie, but it was a swerve, as they then introduced Mae Young & Moolah!
- Each Tough Enough trainee took turns making out with Mae Young in Smackdown!'s all-time lowest moments..
- Mae Young chose Daniel Puder as the best kisses, and gets a sick lap dance from Mae as his special price..
- BACKSTAGE: Rey Mysterio & Chavo Guerrero..
- Rey Mysterio found Chavo Guerrero yelling at somebody behind closed doors and headed to the ring..
- TAG MATCH: Billy Kidman & Spike Dudley vs Rey Mysterio & Chavo Guerrero..
- Rey Mysterio pinned Spike Dudley -- great match!
- BACKSTAGE: Orlando Jordan & Josh Mathews..
- Orlando Jordan finds Josh Mathews and says he earned the respect of the WWE Champion last week..
- Orlando Jordan then attacked Josh Mathews and beat him up..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Booker T & Josh Mathews..
- Josh Mathews asks for a 1-on-1 match with Orlando Jordan with JBL and Booker T at ringside..
- Theodore Long books the match..
- BACKSTAGE: The Big Show & Rob Van Dam & Eddie Guerrero..
- They prepare for their match as Eddie Guerrero paces back and forth, not having chosen a 4th yet!
- Rob Van Dam says that Eddie called and left a messege, and says he will def initly call back..
- MATCH: Orlando Jordan w/John Layfield vs Josh Mathews w/Booker T..
- Booker T came in while the referee was distracted by JBL and hit an ax-kick on Orlando Jordan..
- Booker T pulled Josh Mathews on top of Orlando Jordan in time for the referee to turn around and count 1-2-3!
- TAG MATCH: Eddie Guerrero & Rob Van Dam vs Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak..
- Before the match, Carlito Caribbean Cool came out with his sidekick Jesus to join Michael Cole & Tazz..
- Carlito Cool offered Michael Cole an apple, he said he actually likes apples, so Carlito spit one in his face!
- Carlito & Jesus continuously interfered, so Eddie gave Jesus a chair and pretended to be knocked out..
- The referee saw Eddie Guerrero out cold and ejected Carlito Cool & Jesus from ringside for the rest of the match!
- Eddie Guerrero & Rob Van Dam finished their opponents off with a spectacular double frog-splash!
- Eddie Guerrero says he got the phone call and has his forth member, and his name is ----------Johnn Cena!!!!!!
- Editor's Note: Well considering everyone else figured that out 2 weeks ago..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Carlito Cool & Jesus..
- Carlito Cool complains to Theodore Long about John Cena joining Eddie Guerrero's team, saying he's a THUG!
- Theodore Long says the authorities have confirmed that Carlito & Jesus were in the Club when John Cena was stabbed!
- Theodore Long long says John Cena WILL be a part of Eddie Guerrero's team at Survivor Series..
- INTERVIEW: Michael Cole & Tazz with John Bradshaw Layfield..
- John Layfield claims Booker T does not, and will never have an advantage over him..
- John Layfield says the only reason Booker T is a 5-time WCW Champion is because JBL was never in WCW!
- John Layfield says if he loses the WWE title at Survivor Series that he'll leave Smackdown! forever..
- IN THE RING: Paul Heyman & Michael Cole & Tazz + John Heidenreich + The Undertaker..
- Paul Heyman came down to pick on Michael Cole, leading to Tazz getting up in def ense of his partner..
- John Heidenreich then ran down to back up Paul Heyman, but Tazz still took his jacket off and got on the apron..
- The lights went out briefly (im sure it was edited) and The Undertaker appeared in the ring with Heidenreich..
- John Heidenreich stepped up to Undertaker, only to have Paul Heyman pull him off (like that's possible)..
- MAIN EVENT: The Big Show vs Kurt Angle w/Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns & Carlito Cool & Jesus..
- Kurt Angle and his team-mates surrounded the big show, bringing out Eddie Guerrero & Rob Van Dam..
- The match started and eventually led to an outside brawl with Eddie & RVD getting knocked out cold..
- The Big Show went for a chokeslam, but was double chop-blocked by Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns for the DQ..
- Kurt Angle put the ankle lock on Big Show while Jindrak & Reigns put submission moves on each of Show's arms..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History