WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
October 28, 2004|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Sho Funaki def ?????..
- Carlito Carribbean Cool def Shannon Moore..
- Luther Reigns def Mike Mondo (from OVW)..
- Rob Van Dam def Rene Dupree w/Kenzo Suzuki & Hiroku..
- Hardcore Holly def Doug Basham w/Danny Basham..
- TOUGH ENOUGH: Al Snow & 7 Tough Enough Contestants (1 quit already) + The Big Show..
- Al Snow leads his Tough Enough trainees into the SD! Babyface locker room only to be bullied by The Big Show..
- Former UFC fighter Daniel Puder was literaly shoved spine-first into a locker..
- The Tough Enough trainees were forced to leave their bags in the hall before heading to the ring..
- Al Snow gave each trainee 20 seconds to cut a promo on The Big Show..
- The Big Show came out after that and put each of the trainees into a body slam challenge..
- The Big Show singled out Daniel Roadheimer (big goofy guy), who came off as a little bit of a chicken shit..
- Each trainee took turns getting body slammed by Big Show, finishing with Daniel Roadheimer, who got a knee drop!
- Editor's Note: Segment was clearly designed to knock the attitude out of the cocky Daniel Roadheimer..
- MATCH: Chavo Guerrero vs Nunzio..
- Billy Kidman came out and joined Michael Cole & Tazz at the announce position..
- Tazz told Billy Kidman that he didn't agree with his actions of late, trying to end people's careers..
- Billy Kidman shut Tazz down by saying he used to do the same thing (in ECW) by using the choke submission..
- Billy Kidman eventually interfered and went for the SSP on Chavo Guerrero, who moved out of the way!
- Chavo Guerrero recovered and pinned Nunzio to win the match..
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & John Bradshaw Layfield & Orlando Jordan..
- JBL says it doesn't matter how many times he gets pinned in tag team matches, he's the greatest singles wrestler!
- Booker T shows up and says he pinned JBL last week, and next time it will be for the WWE championship..
- Orlando Jordan stepped in and said Booker T ain't nothin' but a PUNK!
- Theodore Long got between them and booked Booker T and Orlando Jordan, and if Book wins, he gets a title shot..
- BACKSTAGE: John Heidenreich..
- John Heidenreich was on the phone begging Paul Heyman to get Undertaker to sign the Survivor Series contract..
- UNDISCLOSED LOCATION: Paul Heyman & The Undertaker (in the dark)..
- Paul Heyman tries to convince The Undertaker to sign the contract to face John Heidenreich at Survivor Series..
- Paul Heyman slides the contract accross the table, where the Undertaker's arm comes out of the darkness..
- The Undertaker signs the contract and slides it back accross the table -- Paul Heyman thanks him..
- The Undertaker reaches over and grabs Paul Heyman by the neck and reminds him about the Paul Bearer incident..
- The Undertaker says this contract isn't for a match, it's for the execution of John Heidenreich..
- MATCH: Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio..
- Late in the match, the referee took a bump and Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak interfered..
- Rob Van Dam ran down to take down Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak, while Eddie Guerrero went after Kurt Angle!
- Eddie Guerrero hit the frog splash and put Rey Mysterio on top of Kurt Angle where he got the 1-2-3!
- BACKSTAGE: Torrie Wilson & Kenzo Suzuki..
- Kenzo Suzuki busts into Torrie Wilson's dressing room and calls her a cutie pie and blows her kisses..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Kurt Angle's crew & Eddie Guerrero's crew..
- Theodore Long sets up a 4-on-4 Survivor Series Elimination match between Eddie 's boys and Kurt's boys..
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & Carlito Carribbean Cool + Jesus (pronounced 'hey zeus')..
- Josh Mathews asked Carlito if there is truth to the rumor that he was in the night club when John Cena was stabbed..
- Carlito's new bodyguard Jesus (aka Aaron Aguilera) pushed Josh Mathews against the wall to intimidate him..
- Carlito says he WAS at the club that night having a good time, but left when John Cena showed up..
- Carlito says he left because John Cena is a thug, and thugs are not coooool..
- Carlito then gets Jesus to hold Josh, because he's not cool, so he can slit apple in his face!
- HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST: Michael Cole + Torrie Wilson (slutty cupid) + Dawn Marie (as a nurse) + Miss Jackie..
- Dawn Marie says what she is wearing he what she wears when she nurses her Charlie (Haas) back to health..
- Miss Jackie (Charlie's fiancee) hit the ring and speared Dawn Marie and ripped the Nurses outfit off of her..
- BACKSTAGE: The Big Show & Eddie Guerrero..
- The Big Show demands that Eddie Guerrero make him the 4th members of his Survivor Series team..
- Eddie Guerrero says he thought about it long and hard, and decided to make Big Show his 4th member..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns + The Dudley Boyz..
- Kurt Angle freaks out about Eddie Guerrero adding the Big Show to his team..
- The Dudleyz approached and Spike Dudley offered the services of one of the Dudleyz to be the 4th of his team..
- Kurt Angle says that if the Dudleyz can eliminated The Big Show then he'll bring one of them in..
- MAIN EVENT: Booker T vs Orlando Jordan w/John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Booker T pinned Orlando Jordan to earn a WWE title shot at Survivor Series!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History