WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
June 10, 2004|
Long Island, New York - Nassau Coliseum
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Sho Funaki def Carly Colon -dark match-..
- Mark Jindrak def Billy Kidman..
- Bob Holly & Billy Gunn def Kevin Phoenix & Jason Porcaro..
- Spike Dudley def Akio..
- Rico def Jamie Noble..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle & Luther Raines + Booker T + John Cena..
- Kurt Angle comes out and says that the show will not start until he gets an apology from Booker T & John Cena..
- Booker T came down and says that he never meant to hurt Kurt Angle put agrees to apologize FIVE times..
- Kurt Angle accepted Booker's apology and excused him from the ring..
- John Cena came out and Kurt Angle yelled at him, saying he doesn't want a rap, he wants an apology!
- John Cena says that if he was trying to hurt Kurt last week, then he would STILL be in the hospital..
- Kurt Angle says the board of directors have put John Cena on probation and demands an apology RIGHT NOW!
- John Cena says "I apologize............... for absolutely nothing!!!"
- John Cena says he's going to say what he wants, act how he wants, and dress how he wants..
- John Cena says the way he sees it, he and Kurt are even, because he can't touch Kurt again..
- Kurt Angle then says John Cena's Great American Bash opponent will be decided in a series of 3-Minute Matches tonight..
- Kurt Angle says it will be a "Triple Play Challenge" and calls it the Beginning of the End of John Cena...
- MATCH: Kenzo Suzuki vs Scotty Too Hotty..
- Kenzo Suzuki (TV debut) comes to the ring on a platform carried by four masked servants..
- Kenzo Suzuki wins..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Booker T & Rene Dupree & Rob Van Dam..
- The three wrestlers are about to choose straws to decide the order of who would face John Cena tonight..
- Luther Raines threw the camera man out of the office and shut the door..
- VIGNETTE: John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Bradshaw hit New York City getting pampered and making discriminating comments..
- PARKING LOT: John Bradshaw Layfield + Eddie Guerrero..
- Bradshaw gets out of his limo and says Long Island smells like the waste desposal area for New York City..
- Bradshaw gets back in the limo and says a rich man doesn't have to work if he doesn't want to..
- Bradshaw orders the driver to take him back to New York City..
- Eddie Guerrero turned out to be the driver, and says they aren't going to New York City but they are going for a drive!!
- Eddie Guerrero speeds off and rams into another car in the parking lot and them speeds out onto the streets..
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & The Dudley Boyz..
- The Dudleyz celebrate what they did to the Undertaker, but Paul Heyman asks if they know exactly what they've done..
- Paul Heyman says that the Undertaker lives in his own world, and Paul Bearer is the only man he trusts..
- Paul Heyman tells the Dudleyz to keep Paul Bearer locked up, and he'll go to Long Island tonight..
- Paul Heyman says we'll see if Undertaker cares about Paul Bearer, or he'll kill him (Heyman)..
- MATCH: Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero..
- Chavo Classic comes out with some nasty-looking girls and joins Michael Cole & Tazz for commentary..
- Chavo Classic tried to interfere but it backfired and Rey Mysterio picked up the victory!
- Chavo Guerrero yeled at his father afterwards for costing him the match..
- PARKING LOT: Eddie Guerrero driving JBL's limosine..
- JBL's limo came back into the parking area and backed into another car, knocking a big structure over..
- Eddie Guerrero (in the driver seat) turned the limo around and headed out towards the ring area!
- ON STAGE: Eddie Guerrero + John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Eddie Guerrero drives the completely trashed version of JBL's limosine into the arena and gets out..
- Eddie Guerrero opens the door and we see Bradshaw out cold with food and drink all over him..
- IN THE RING: Eddie Guerrero + John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Eddie Guerrero says he doesn't know if JBL is passed out or just having a little siesta..
- Bradshaw stumbles out of the back of the limosine, and Eddie says he smells a little fishy..
- Eddie Guerrero says the limosine is a little banged up, just like JBL will be at the Great American Bash..
- TRIPLE PLAY CHALLENGE #1: John Cena vs Booker T (5:00 Match)..
- GM Kurt Angle watched all three matches from the corner of an elevated stage..
- Time ran out as Booker T was demolishing and wearing out John Cena..
- TRIPLE PLAY CHALLENGE #2: John Cena vs Rob Van Dam (5:00 Match)..
- Rob Van Dam was on the offensive for the majority of the first 4 miunutes..
- Rob Van Dam was setting up for the frog splash when Booker T got up and knocked RVD off the top rope!
- Kurt Angle yelled at Booker and ordered him to get the hell to the back!
- Rob Van Dam hit a top rope thrust kick and then hit a frog splash with 5 seconds left but couldn't score the pin!
- TRIPLE PLAY CHALLENGE #3: John Cena vs Rene Dupree (5:00 Match)..
- Time ran out and Rene Dupree requested five more minutes and promises him a victory!
- Kurt Angle agrees and says he'll get a US title shot if he can beat him!
- Rene Dupree hit a move, and danced around for a bit, then John Cena hit the FU for the victory!!!!!
- Kurt Angle says that the pin doesn't count because it was after the 5-minute time limit!
- Booker T runs down and attacks John Cena, followed by Rob Van Dam coming down to attack Booker T!
- Kurt Angle books a 4-WAY for the Great American Bash between John Cena, Rene Dupree, Booker T & RVD..
- Rob Van Dam stared down John Cena before knocking him down with a punch and walking off..
- IN THE RING: Paul Heyman + The Undertaker..
- Paul Heyman tells the viewers to hit record because this will be the night he takes control of the Undertaker..
- Paul Heyman says the Undertaker will join the most manipulative and creative man in the history of the business..
- Paul Heyman says if Undertaker doesn't join him, you may just see Paul Heyman rest in peace..
- The Undertaker comes to the ring (after a 5 minute entrance) and stares accross the ring at Paul Heyman..
- Paul Heyman pulls the urn out of his sidebag and holds it up in front of Undertaker's face..
- The Undertaker drops to one knee and bows, recognizing that the power of the urn is with Paul Heyman!
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History