WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
June 3, 2004|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Harly Clone def Ruffy Silverstein -dark match-..
- Mark Jindrak w/Theodore Long def Billy Kidman..
- Charlie Hass & Rico w/Miss Jackie def Akio & Sakoda..
- Spike Dudley def Shannon Moore..
- IN THE RING: Booker T + John Cena + Kurt Angle & Luther Raines..
- Booker T says he doesn't have to justify himself to John Cena OR the People..
- Booker T says he would like to clarify that he had nothing to do with the abduction of Paul Bearer..
- Booker T says he thinks the real cuprit was the Undertaker himself, speculating that he hired the Dudleyz..
- John Cena came out to confront Booker T about interfering in his Lumberjack match last week..
- John Cena says if Booker T has an issue with him then they can settle it face to face right now..
- Booker T says he doesn't have a problem with John Cena, and that last week was just business..
- Booker T says that John Cena is just a Booker T wannabe..
- John Cena says he's not an imitator -- but then does his exagerated impression of Booker T..
- John Cena & Booker T went nose-to-nose and were about to come to blows when Kurt Angle came out with Luther..
- Kurt Angle says that John Cena has no respect for authority, no integrity, and no class..
- Kurt Angle says he won't allow John Cena to come out here and ruin the main event..
- Booker T attacked John Cena from behind and they exchange blows and fell out of the ring..
- The brawled around the ring over towards where Kurt Angle was sitting in his wheel chair..
- John Cena fell backwards onto Kurt Angle, knocking him over onto the floor in pain!
- Booker T swung a steel chair at John Cena, but missed and whacked Kurt Angle's injured leg by mistake!
- Booker T retreated, while Luther tossed John Cena into the ring, and Kurt Angle took a fit on the floor..
- Kurt Angle says he'll go talk to the board of directors and see that John Cena is stripped of the US title!
- NON (WWE) MATCH: Eddie Guerrero vs Danny Basham w/Doug Basham..
- Outside the ring Eddie tossed Doug Basham a steel chair and the referee saw this and ejected Doug from the area!
- Late in the match, Danny Basham shoved Eddie Guerrero into the referee, knocking him out!
- Danny Basham left the ring and brought the WWE title into the ring..
- Eddie Guerrero grabbed the belt and knocked Danny Basham out and then pretended to be out cold himself..
- The referee woke up and counted to 7 before Eddie Guerrero popped up and nailed the frog splash for the win!!!
- IN THE RING: Mordecai..
- Mordecai cut an evil promo against the city of Toronto and the people who inhabit it..
- Mordecai says while his "father" will forgive them, he will not, and dan now, and will damn them to hell!
- BACKSTAGE: Charlie Haas & Rico + Miss Jackie..
- Miss Jackie models her second bikini, and gets compliments from both Charlie Haas & Rico..
- CW TITLE MATCH: Chavo Classic w/Chavo Guerrero vs Sho Funaki..
- Chavo Classic wins after Chavo Guerrero tripped Funaki from the outside..
- Four slutty stripper girls jumped the rail and celebrated with Chavo Classic as his personal groupies..
- BACKSTAGE: Chavo Classic & Chavo Guerrero..
- Chavo Classic brags about being a South of the Border Sex Symbol..
- Chavo Guerrero congradulates his dad, and then takes off so his dad could have fun with his groupies..
- As soon as Chavo was out of site, Chavo Classic paid all four of the girls for their services..
- SUMMER BREAKOUT BIKINI CONTEST: Miss Jackie def Sable, Torrie Wilson & (The Return of) Sable..
- Jamie Noble in a Tuxedo was the special MC for the contest..
- Jamie Noble explains that each Diva will have 20 seconds to dance with a specific item in the ring..
- Torrie Wilson goes first and disrobes and stands in a little kiddie sandbox and drips sand over her body..
- Dawn Marie goes next, and gets to dance around a beach chair (with Jamie Noble sitting in it) -- better than Torrie..
- Sable goes third, and she dances around with a towel, wearing an ugly black one-piece swim suit..
- Miss Jackie is up last, and gets to dance with a bucket of water -- you guess what she did with it..
- The crowd votes for each Diva and Miss Jackie is declared the winner..
- Jamie Noble says Miss Jackie's prize is that she gets to kiss him, but instead gets four buckets of water thrown at him!
- Editor's Note: As usual, Dawn Marie was my personal favorite -- also Sable could def initly moonlight as a Crack dealer..
- MATCH: Rey Mysterio vs Rene Dupree w/Fifi..
- Rey Mysterio scored a surprise upset victory over Rene Dupree..
- IN THE RING: John Bradshaw Layfield..
- JBL says he beat Eddie Guerrero at Judgment Day so he should be WWE champion right now..
- JBL says that it used to be just business, but now it's become personal..
- JBL announces that his match at the Great American Bash will be an old fasioned bull-rope match..
- Editor's Note: This was JBL's usual long winded repeatitive snorefest speech that could have bene cut to 20 seconds..
- MAIN EVENT: The Undertaker vs Booker T..
- Paul Heyman interrupted the match and said the Taker should be more concerned with what is happening to Paul Bearer..
- The Undertaker grabbed Paul Heyman by the throat, as Heyman began to beg for his life..
- The Dudleyz came on the big screen and said if Taker wants to see Paul Bearer again, he should start listening to Heyman..
- Paul Heyman says that if The Undertaker joins him and the Dudleyz as a group then Paul Bearer will not be harmed..
- Paul Heyman says that after all these years, he now has The Undertaker by the throat..
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
Go Back To WWE History