WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
May 13, 2004|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- VELOCITY TAPINGS:
- Scotty Too Hotty def Akio..
- Mark Jindrak def Spike Dudley..
- Paul London & Billy Kidman def The Basham Brothers..
- MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs DVon Dudley w/Bubba Dudley..
- DVon Dudley stole the victory over RVD thanks to constant interference but Bubba Dudley..
- The Dudleyz continued to beat-down RVD after the match until Rey Mysterio ran down to clear the ring!
- BACKSTAGE: Eddie Guerrero & Kurt Angle..
- Kurt Angle (still in a wheel chair, pushed by Luther Raines) says he knows Eddie is upset but last week was unacceptable..
- Kurt Angle says if Eddie does another wrong tonight that there will be serious severe consiquences..
- Eddie Guerrero stands up and walks out, despite Kurt Angle's orders to remain seated..
- IN RING INTERVIEW: Michael Cole & Jacqueline + Chavo Guerrero..
- Jacqueline says she's proud to be the first woman to hold the Cruiserweight title (well, besides Madusa)..
- Jacqueline mocks Chavo Guerrero for "losing to a girl" -- which brings Chavo & Chavo Sr out to the ring..
- Chavo Guerrero says having the CW title stolen from him was the worst day of his career!
- Chavo Guerrero says there is no way Jacqueline could beat him without cheating..
- Chavo Guerrero says he got a rematch at Judgment Day for the Cruiserweight championship..
- Chavo Guerrero says he'll wrestle with one arm behind his back to proove that he's a better man..
- Chavo Sr. says it's great that Chavo is bringing some justice back to the family..
- Chavo Sr. says he wants some redemption here tonight, and challenges Jacqueline to a match RIGHT NOW!
- NON (CW) TITLE MATCH: Jacqueline vs Chavo Guerrero Sr..
- Chavo Sr. tossed Jaqueline to the outside, where Chavo Jr. beat her up and tossed her back in!
- Chavo Sr. scored the pinfall on Jacqueline for the victory..
- After the match, Jacqueline pansed Chavo Sr., pulling his pants down to his ankles!!
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle w/Luther Raines + Eddie Guererro..
- Kurt Angle says he was trying to help Eddie , and he just walked away from him like he was nothing..
- Kurt Angle orders Luther Raines to bring Eddie Guerrero to him now..
- Kurt Angle says that he's the General Manager of Smackdown! and demands that Eddie Guerrero show him respect..
- Kurt Angle says that if Eddie Guerrero fails to remain in control then he'll strip him of the title and award it to JBL!
- RINGSIDE: Michael Cole & Tazz..
- Michael Cole & Tazz hype the upcoming Eddie Guerrero vs John Bradshawl Layfield match..
- Bradshaw's voice comes over the sound system via a cell phone promising to show up at Smackdown! tonight!
- Bradshaw promises that something huge will go down tonight when he gets there..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Booker T vs The FBI (Nunzio & Johnny Stamboli)..
- The FBI were all bandaged up from their handicap beating from the Undertaker last week..
- Booker T easily wins the match and says that prooves he's as powerful as the Undertaker..
- The lights went out and the image of the Undertaker appeared on all three Smackdown! big screens..
- Paul Bearer came out to the stage and intimidated Booker T with the mysterious urn..
- The ring filled with smoke, and the Undertaker rose up from the floor of the mat and stared down at Booker..
- IN THE RING: Eddie Guerrero + John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Eddie Guerrero says as champion he represents the fans, the boys in the back, and all of America..
- Eddie Guerrero says that being American doesn't mean you go around saying you're better than everyone..
- Eddie Guerrero says he looks at America as a big melting pot..
- Eddie Guerrero says he isn't going to wait until Judgment Day to get back at John Layfield..
- Eddie Guerrero talks about facing his family every day, asking why he hasn't def ended their grandmother..
- Eddie Guerrero tells his wife, Vicky, to turn the TV off at home so she doesn't see what he does tonight..
- Eddie Guerrero calls out John Bradshaw, demanding that they "get it on"!!
- John Bradshaw's limo pulls into the arena and Eddie smashed the window out with a lead pipe..
- Bradshaw was not in the limo, but a crew of security guards came out and surrounded Eddie ..
- Bradshaw orders security to arrest Eddie Guerrero for destruction of Public Property..
- Bradshaw showed his face and taunted Eddie Guerrero after he was handcuffed and held back..
- Eddie Guerrero broke free of the officers and charged Bradshaw, but was def ensless and got beaten up!
- Bradshaw says he wants Eddie arrested for aggrivated assult and sent to jail!
- MATCH: Rico w/Miss Jackie & Charlie Haas vs Hardcore Holly w/Billy Gunn..
- Hardcore Holly picks up the victory leading into a tag title match at Judgment Day..
- TAPED SEGMENT: Rene Dupree..
- Rene Dupree hanging out in Cafe De Rene with Fifi and says he feels he's been mistreated by American fans..
- Rene Dupree says that he speaks the truth, stating that the rest of the World hates America..
- Rene Dupree says that at Judgment Day he'll treat John Cena like America treats the rest of the World..
- NON (US) TITLE MATCH: John Cena vs Sakoda w/Akio..
- John Cena wins with the FU, and then gives Akio an FU on top of Sakoda..
- MAIN EVENT: John Bradshaw Layfield vs Rey Mysterio..
- JBL plays with Rey Mysterio for a while and then pins him after a brutal clothesline from hell!
- JBL gets on the microphone and says he doesn't give a damn about Eddie Guerrero's mother..
- JBL says if she makes it, Eddie 's mother will have another heart attack on Sunday when he loses the WWE title..
- Smackdown! goes off the air......
- Vignettes played for the forthcoming debuts of both Kenzo Suzuki & Mordecai..
Go Back To WWE History