WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
October 9, 2003|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- IN THE RING: Linda McMahon + Stephanie McMahon + Linda McMahon + Sable..
- Linda McMahon gives the understatement of the year, saying things have always been bizarre with the McMahons..
- Linda McMahon makes mention of Shane's action on RAW, and Vince slamming Stephanie last week!
- Linda McMahon says she tried unsuccessfully to talk some sense into Vince, but hopes to talk with Stephanie..
- Stephanie McMahon's music hits and the Billion Dollar Princess joins her mother in the ring..
- Stephanie McMahon says she didn't think her father would follow through with this match..
- Stephanie McMahon says that he doesn't care what he does to her at No Mercy, she will not ??????
- Vince McMahon's music interrupts Stephanie and Vince joins the McMahon women in the ring..
- Vince McMahon says that Stephanie had her chance last week to get out of the match..
- Vince McMahon says he won't her Steph out of the match now, even if she begged him..
- Vince McMahon says he doesn't want to do what he's gonna do, but when it happens, he will have a clear consience..
- Vince McMahon says Steph if forcing him to do it, just like Linda forced him to have a second child..
- Linda McMahon says that the match isn't fair because Vince McMahon isn't putting anything on the line..
- Linda McMahon taunts Vince, asking if he's afraid Stephanie might beat him?!!
- Vince McMahon agrees to put his job as Chairman of the Board of the World Wrestling Entertainment..
- Sable comes out next (since when is she a McMahon?)..
- Vince McMahon looks sarcastically nervous with his wife standing there and Sable on the way down..
- Sable says that behind every great man (rubbing Vince's face) is a great woman, and she'll be in Vince's corner at No Mercy..
- Linda McMahon says that she heard Sable offers her services very freely to anyone..
- Sable kicks Linda McMahon in the mid-section and Stephanie attacks Sable, but Vince clotheslines Stephanie!!!!
- Editor's Note: Talk about starting out on the wrong foot, gezzzzzzz.....
- CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: Tajiri vs Ultimo Dragon..
- Rey Mysterio joins the announce team to "scout out his opponent for No Mercy in 10 days"
- Tajiri wins after a few stiff kicks to the head of Ultimo Dragon..
- ~~~Rey Mysterio gets in the ring and hits Tajiri with a 619!
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & Stephanie McMahon..
- Stephanie says that if Sable is in Vince's corner at No Mercy, then Linda will be in hers..
- IN THE RING: The Undertaker..
- The Undertaker says that it looks like Vince is starting to get a little bit nervous..
- The Undertaker calls out the Full Blooded Italians to "meet the equalizer" (Equalizer = Steel Chain)
- MATCH: The Undertaker vs Chuck Palumbo w/Nunzio & Stambolli..
- The Undertaker pinned Chuck Palumbo after a chokeslam..
- After the match, Brock Lesnar & The FBI brutally attack the Undertaker..
- The Undertaker fights back and grabs the steel chain and chases the FBI away and then Brock Lesnar..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon/Sable & Paul London..
- Paul London enters Vince McMahon's office and introduces himself..
- Paul London says he's from Hartford, and would love the opportunity to have a match on Smackdown!..
- Vince McMahon harasses Paul London for bothering him, and then gives him a WWE title match with Brock Lesnar!
- BACKSTAGE: The Big Show..
- The Big Show walks by catering where a crew member hides his borrito from him..
- The Big Show gets pissed off and mashes the borrito into the poor guy's face!
- MATCH: The Big Show vs Orlando Jordan..
- This is a rematch from last week, since Big Show "had to go" during their match last week..
- The Big Show demolishes Orlando Jordan..
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & Eddie Guerrero + The Big Show..
- Eddie Guerrero says if Big Show tries to extract revenge tonight, then it's going to get real stinky..
- Eddie Guerrero admits that he's nervous about facing The Big Show at No Mercy, but he beleives in himself..
- The Big Show attacks Eddie Guerrero and throws him into the Smackdown! interview set..
- RAP BATTLE: John Cena vs Kurt Angle (Tazz as MC)..
- John Cena does his rap, but Kurt Angle cuts him off before he can say "F#@& YOU"..
- Kurt Angle tells his story, which ends with Kurt Angle attacking John Cena and throwing him around ringside..
- John Cena fought back but Kurt Angle got the last laugh with a triple german suplex series..
- MATCH: Shannon Moore w/Matt Hardy vs Zach Gowan..
- Matt Hardy joins the announce team for the match..
- Zach Gowan used one of Matt Hardy's moves, which brought Hardy out of his seat, so Zach kicked him!
- Zach Gowan went for a moonsault, but Matt Hardy pushed him down to the mat HARD!
- Shannon Moore followed up and pinned Zach Gowan for the victory..
- BACKSTAGE: The Undertaker..
- The Undertaker is shown walking out of the office of the General Manager with a smile on his face..
- 6-MAN TAG MATCH: The Basham Brothers & A-Train vs Chris Benoit & The APA..
- Big brawl before the match with the Bashams attacking the APA during their entrance..
- Farooq got knocked silly during this initial attack and didn't join the match as trainers check on him..
- A-Train pinned Chris Benoit after nailing the Train-wreck finisher..
- The Bashams & A-Train continues to assult Bradshaw after the match..
- WWE TITLE MATCH: Brock Lesnar vs Paul London..
- Brock Lesnar comes out and says that he respects Paul London for having the balls to come out here..
- Brock Lesnar offers to let Paul London touch the WWE title belt, but gives him a brutal clothesline instead!
- Brock Lesnar went on to methodically destroy Paul London (welcome to the WWE Paul)..
- After the match, Brock Lesnar was about to F5 Paul London into the ringpost, but Spanky ran down for the save..
- Brock Lesnar tossed Spanky into the ringpost for his troubles..
- The Undertaker then walked down to the ring and apologized for spoiling Brock Lesnar's fun..
- The Undertaker says that their match at No Mercy is now a "Biker Chain" match..
- BACKSTAGE: Josh Mathews & Chavo Guerrero..
- Chavo Guerrero says that Big Show is gonna get it for what he did to Eddie ...
- IN THE RING: Chavo Guerrero & The Big Show..
- Chavo Guerrero calls the Big Shows "big fat ass" out to the ring for a match..
- The Big Show comes out to the stage dressed in his suit, obviously not ready for a match..
- Chavo Guerrero suggests Big Show is making excuses because he's a chicken!
- The Big Show struts down to the ring and the bells rings for the match to begin..
- MAIN EVENT: The Big Show vs Chavo Guerrero..
- Chavo Guerrero ducks a clothesline and slides out of the ring..
- The referee counts to 10 and the Big Show wins by Count Out without even touching Chavo!
- Eddie Guerrero then comes out on the top of a "Central Sewage" truck equipt with a hose!
- Eddie Guerrero says the truck holds about a 1000 gallons of "kaka" and half of it was Big Show's from last week..
- The Big Show tried to escape, but Chavo had set up a trip-wire, which dropped Big Show..
- Eddie Guerrero then sprays the Big Show with liquid "kaka" as the crowd chanted "Holy Shit! Holy Shit!
- Editor's Note: Kaka = Human Shit.
- Smackdown! goes OFF THE AIR....
Go Back To WWE History