WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
April 3, 2003|
Spokane, Washington - Spokane Arena
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- SMACKDOWN! KICKS OFF..
- They show the same video feature of Wrestlemania 19 that they showed on RAW..
- ON STAGE: Stephanie McMahon..
- Steph states that Wrestlemania 19 was one of the greatest events of all time..
- Editor's Note: As if we need that shoved down our throats for the 10 millionth time..
- Steph says that all WWE superstars put their bodies on the line at Wrestlemania..
- Steph says that due to injuries, Brock Lesnar & Kurt Angle would not be appearing tonight..
- Steph says that Kurt would be out TWO MONTHS with a hamstring and neck injury (huh)..
- Steph says that Brock will take some time off to mend a severe concussion..
- Steph says that those injuries are the price every wrestler pays for the WWE title..
- Steph sets up a tourniment for the WWE title, starting with the first round tonight..
- TOURNIMENT MATCH #1: The Undertaker vs Rey Mysterio..
- Winner faces the winner of Eddie Guerrero vs John Cena..
- Undertaker wins with a brutal Last Ride Powerbomb..
- Undertaker stands over Rey, teases that he'll hit him, but instead helps him up..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon..
- Vince tells a security guard to tell him as soon as Hulk Hogan arrives..
- MATCH: Brian Kendricks vs Jamie Noble w/Nidia..
- Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore join the announce team for the match..
- Kendrick picks up the win after Nidia accidentally distracted Jamie Noble..
- Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore run in and toss Kendrick out of the ring!
- Matt Hardy issues a challange to WWE Champions, Brock Lesnar, next week..
- Brian Kendrick attacks Matt from behind, but Matt leaves him laying in the end..
- VIGNETTE: The Full Blooded Italians..
- Sketch of the FBI stealing some Television sets from a delivery truck..
- RECAP: Brock Lesnar..
- Footage of Brock Lesnar botching the Shooting Star Press at Wrestlemania 19..
- They explained his injuries and how lucky he actually is for not being in worse shame..
- TOURNIMENT MATCH #2: Chris Benoit vs A-Train..
- Winner will face the winner of Big Show vs Rhyno..
- A-Train taps out to the Crippler Crossface..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon..
- Stephanie enters Vince's office and asks what her father is doing here tonight..
- Vince says that he's gonna do something with Hulk Hogan that he should have done a long time ago..
- VIGNETTE: Sean O'Haire..
- And the vignettes continue, but when will they do something productive?
- TOURNIMENT MATCH #3: Eddie Guerrero vs John Cena..
- John Cena pins Eddie Guerrero after a Death Valley Driver..
- John Cena vs Undertaker next week!
- PARKING LOT: Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Hart & Nasty Nick..
- Hulk Hogan, Jimmy Hart & Nasty Nick show up in a black stretch limosine..
- COMING OUT PARTY: Torrie Wilson + Sable (yes! Sable!)..
- Torrie comes out as a big banner of her Playboy cover hanging overhead..
- Torrie thanks everybody for everything, baffled that so many people would want to see her naked!
- Torrie teases taking off her top but gets INTERUPTED, by.. SABLE!!!!!!!!!
- Sable, looking skankier than ever, comes out to her old wildcat entrance music..
- Sable sarcastically apoligizes for interrupting Torrie..
- Sable announces that as of tonight, SABLE IS BACK, in the WWE!
- Sable says that she's been gone for a long time, but some things never change!
- Sable says that all her men still, COME, to see her, and the women, still wanna be her..
- Sable says that she was the first WWE Diva to pose for Playboy..
- Sable says that there isn't enough room on Smackdown! for two Playboy Divas..
- Sable says that she thinks she and Torrie will be the "best of friends"..
- Sable leans over and gently kisses Torrie on the lips!!!
- TAG (NON TITLE) MATCH: Team Angle vs Funaki & Tajiri..
- Tajiri & Funaki get an amazing amount of offence during this match..
- Charlie Haas makes Funaki tap out to the Haas of Pain..
- INTERVIEW: Josh Mathews & John Cena..
- John Cena raps about being the Undertaker next week against the Undertaker..
- BACKSTAGE: The Undertaker & The Full Blooded Italians + Nathan Jones..
- Undertaker sits down with the FBI to talk about a problem they are having..
- Nunzio says that they targeted Nathan Jones for what he did to Palumbo last week..
- Undertaker says that he appreciates them coming to talk to him like men..
- Undertaker says he has a problem with the FBI attacking Nathan Jones at Wrestlemania..
- Undertaker says that Nathan Jones was supposed to be his tag team partner at Wrestlemania..
- Undertaker says that he has a problem with the FBI boys..
- Nunzio says that he has no choice..
- The FBI stands up, and suddenly Nathan Jones walks in and evens the odds..
- The FBI backs down, saying they will deal with it another time..
- TOURIMENT MATCH #4: The Big Show vs Rhyno..
- Rhyno nails Big Show with two GORES, but A-Train runs in and interfers causing a DQ..
- Rhyno wins by DQ and will face Chris Benoit next week in round 2!
- Big Show demolishes Rhyno with a Leg Drop after the match!
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Hulk Hogan..
- Vince admits that he misjudged Hulk Hogan and underestimated the power of Hulkamania..
- Vince says that he intends to call Hulk Hogan out to the ring and apoligize..
- Out comes Hulk Hogan to yet another milked Hulkamania standing ovation..
- Hulk Hogan tells Vince that he's listening..
- Vince says he's a realist, and he has to deal with the reality of their match last night..
- Vince says that he accepts the fact that Hulk Hogan beat the hell out of him..
- Vince says that he wants to bury the hatchet and turn the clock back 20 years..
- Vince says that if Hulk can find it in his heart to forgive him, maybe they can be friends again..
- Hulk doesn't budge..
- Vince says he probably had that coming, and starts to leave the ring..
- Hulk stops him, and holds out his hand, and Vince shakes it!
- Vince backs out of the ring with a smirk on his face..
- Hulk gets on the mic and says "thank you" to the Boss..
- Hulk's music starts to play, but Vince clears his throat and cuts the music..
- Vince says "Thank you Hulk Hogan for the Hulkamaniacs for all the memories"..
- Vince turns heel (again) and says that all that's left of Hulkamania is "memories"..
- Vince says Hulk may have beaten him at Mania, but Mr McMahon NEVER LOSES!
- Vince says that he's gonna pay Hulk every dollar of his contract to STAY AT HOME!
- Vince says that he's gonna deny the Hulkamania's the priviledge of seeing Hulk Hogan..
- Vince says that Hulkamania will rott while sitting out his contract..
- Vince says that all the Hulkamaniacs will forget about him because they won't see him..
- Vince says that finally Hulkamania will die a slow agonizing DEATH!
- Vince says that if Hulk Hogan doesn't like it, he'll be waiting in the parking lot!
- PARKING LOT: Hulk Hogan + Vince McMahon..
- Hulk Hogan leaves the ring and does a powerwalks out to the parking lot..
- Hulk Hogan finds Vince McMahon standing next to a limosine with the trunk open..
- A crew of police officers stop Hulk Hogan from attacking Vince McMahon..
- Jimmy Hart & Nasty Nick (Hulk son) are in the limo, begging Hulk to get in..
- Vince yells at Hulk Hogan, telling him to get out of his life forever!!
- Hulk Hogan reluctantly gets into the limo and it drives off..
- Vince once again states that VINCE MCMAHON NEVER LOSES!!
- Smackdown! goes OFF THE AIR....
Go Back To WWE History