WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
December 19, 2002|
Announcers: Michael Cole & Tazz
- DARK MATCHES:
- Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin def Shane Twins..
- Billy Fives & Scoot Andrews def Sly Grenier & Blake Gale..
- VELOCITY TAPING:
- Rikishi def ?..
- Jamie Noble def Funaki..
- John Cena def Chuck Palumbo..
- Bill DeMott def Michael Shane..
- Chavo Guerrero def Shannon Moore..
- SMACKDOWN! KICKS OFF:
- Video package covering the Undisputed title match at Armageddon..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle + Brock Lesnar..
- Kurt says he's won the Tag, Intercontinental, King of the Ring, NCAA, Olympic and Undisputed titles!
- Kurt says that he has earned every title he has ever won except this one..
- Kurt says he would like to personally thank Brock Lesnar right now!
- Brock comes out to the ring and joins Kurt in the ring..
- Kurt says he knows Brock doesn't want a thank you or a pat on the back..
- Kurt says that Brock wants what everyone in the world wants, Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar!
- Kurt says that he is a man of his word and that Brock would get the first title shot..
- Brock says that he wants that match tonight on Smackdown! in Tampa!
- Kurt says that is a great idea but it's not gonna happen..
- Kurt says he already has a 'non-title' match with Chris Benoit tonight..
- Kurt says that Brock will get his title shot next week on Smackdown! (Crowd Boos)
- Kurt extends his hand to Brock Lesnar, who hesitates, but shakes Kurt's hand..
- BACKSTAGE: Big Show & Paul Heyman..
- Big Show is trashing his locker room, apparantly upset that he's not getting a rematch..
- Big Show says that he wants Kurt Angle and Paul, his agent, better make it happen!
- Big Show grabs Paul by the neck and demands action..
- Paul Heyman assures Big Show that he has a contingency plan..
- MATCH: Eddie Guerrero w/Chavo vs Billy Kidman..
- PROMO: Chavo says that Billy Kidman only won last week cause he's a cheater!
- Billy Kidman eventually hits the shooting star press on Eddie , but Chavo pulls the ref out..
- Eddy ends up hitting Billy with a Razors Edge powerbomb for the win!
- OFFICE: Matt Hardy & Stephanie McMahon..
- Matt enters Stephanie McMahon's office and greets her..
- Steph asks what happened to his eye, which is black and swollen..
- Matt says that a bunch of Mattitude Followers jumped him at the hotel..
- Steph asks if Matt will be able to compete in his match with Brock Lesnar tonight..
- Matt says that he is fine and he is going to get revenge on Brock Lesnar..
- MATCH: John Cena w/Bē vs Chuck Palumbo..
- Cena comes to the ring with an extended rap sequence which was quite funny..
- ~~~Important to note that Cena mentioned the IV Horsemen during his rap..
- Cena wins by rolling over on a crossbody block and pulling the tights..
- Palumbo tries to fight back but Bē nails Palumbo with a chain!
- Rikishi runs down and beats up Cena & Bē..
- INTERVIEW: Torrie Wilson..
- FOOTAGE of all the garbage that has happened between Torrie & Dawn Marie..
- Michael Cole suggests Torrie has had a horrible week considering what has happened..
- Torrie says that she is not ashamed because she proved that she loves her father..
- Torrie follows up by saying that she IS ashmed of her father..
- Torrie says that the one man that she thought would never break her heart, has done that..
- Torrie says that she is a very sexual person, but she is not a sexual predator..
- Torrie says that Dawn Marie will find out exactly what kind of predator she is..
- IN THE RING: Al Wilson & Dawn Marie..
- Dawn calls Torrie (still on the screen) a jealous nympho manaic..
- Dawn says that Torrie has no-one to love her..
- Dawn says that she is lucky cause she cherish's her relationship with Al..
- Dawn says that her relationship with Al Wilson is truely sacred..
- Dawn says that she and Al would never lie to each other..
- Dawn says that she can look into Al's eyes and know he's never seen a more beautiful woman..
- Dawn invites Torrie and all the Smackdown! viewers to tune in to Smackdown! in two weeks..
- Dawn says that Dawn Marie & Al Wilson will be married..
- The crowd chants "slut! slut!" which is obviously directed to Vince McMahon for approving this angle..
- Torrie says that she's come to the conclusion that Dawn & Al deserve eachother..
- MATCH: Brock Lesnar vs Matt Hardy w/Shannon Moore..
- Matt comes out and says that he has lost all vision from his right eye..
- Matt says that he's found a suitable replacement, Shannon Moore!
- Matt throws an unknowing Shannon Moore into the ring where he is destroyed by Lesnar!
- After the match, Brock sneaks up on Matt Hardy and nails him with a huge F5!
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Stephanie McMahon..
- Kurt is shown watching the Brock match and looks impressed..
- Kurt tells Stephanie that he is looking forward to his match with Brock Lesnar..
- Steph tells Kurt to cut the crap, and go out to the ring and set the record straight..
- Kurt plays dumb like he doesn't know what she is talking about..
- Steph says that she will just have to do it for him..
- Kurt stops her and says that he will take care of it himself..
- IN THE RING: Kurt Angle + Paul Heyman + Big Show..
- Kurt says that he's always been about the three I's, and Integrity is one of them..
- Kurt says that if it were up to him, he would face Brock Lesnar & Chris Benoit in the same night..
- Kurt says that anybody who represents himself, has a fool for a client..
- Kurt says that he has hired himself a management team to look out for him..
- Kurt introduces the head of his management team, Paul Heyman!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Paul Heyman comes out and embraces Kurt Angle..
- Paul says that the fans can't possibly be suprised by all of this??
- Paul says that he would never let Brock Lesnar get anywhere near the WWE title..
- Paul says that he and Kurt had been in cahoots for weeks..
- Paul says he was so willing to jump at the opportunity to screw Brock again..
- Paul says that they played Brock & Stephanie like a couple of violins..
- Paul says that his first act as Kurt Angle's agent is to cancel the Kurt vs Brock match!
- Paul says that Kurt wants to pursue all other challangers!
- Suddenly the Big Show, who obviously didn't know about this, makes an angry appearance..
- Big Show says that Paul represented him and Kurt Angle at the same time at Armageddon?
- Paul says that he dumped Brock Lesnar for Big Show..
- Paul says that he's not dumping Big Show for Kurt Angle..
- Paul says that as a faction, they have a whole lot of power and leverage..
- Paul says he's going to demand that Kurt Angle face Big Show next week..
- Kurt protests that announcement..
- Paul says that it doesn't matter if Kurt or Big Show is champion, as long as Brock isn't..
- The trio shares in the celebration of a new alliance..
- TAG MATCH: Jamie Noble & Nunzio vs Crash Holly & Bill DeMott..
- Bill DeMott wrestles the entire match for his team, destroying Noble & Nunzio..
- Bill attacks his own partner, Crash, after the match!
- INTERVIEW: The Cat & Edge..
- Edge says that he's going to kick A-Train's ass tonight..
- Edge says that A-Train has some debts to pay, and he's here to collect!
- MATCH: Edge vs A-Train..
- Edge wins after using the spear on A-Train..
- NON-TITLE MATCH: Kurt Angle w/Heyman vs Chris Benoit..
- After a long and brilliant match, Benoit hits the flying headbutt and locks in the crossface!
- Big Show runs down and attacks Chris Benoit, causing disqualification..
- Brock runs down and cleans house on Big Show, Kurt Angle & F5ing Paul Heyman!
- Big Show & Kurt Angle eventually get the upper hand on Brock..
- Big Show chokeslams Brock Lesnar in the ring..
- Big Show, Kurt Angle & Paul Heyman raise the belt above their heads in celebration..
- Smackdown! goes OFF THE AIR....
Go Back To WWE History