WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
September 19, 2002|
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Announcers: Michael Cole/Tazz
- DARK MATCHES:
- Val Venis def Doug Basham..
- Mark Henry & Mark Jindrak def Horace Hogan & Bull Buchanan..
- VELOCITY TAPING:
- Hurricane def Crash Holly..
- Funaki def Albert..
- Randy Orton def Shannon Moore..
- Tajiri def Billy Kidman..
- SMACKDOWN KICKS OFF: Recap of the 'Ceremony Gone Wrong' last week..
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Torrie Wilson & Rey Mysterio vs Nidia & Jamie Noble..
- Rey tries to give Nidia the Bronco Buster, but Torrie stops him and says she wants to do it! *cheap pop*
- Torrie gives Nidia the Bronco Buster as the crowd cheers wildly!
- Jamie Noble pulls Nidia's body out of the ring and climbs in and lays in the corner..
- Jamie Noble tells Torrie that he wants a Bronco Buster too!
- Instead, Rey jumps over Torrie and delivered a Bronco Buster to Noble!
- Rey finishes Noble off with a neat looking sunset flip turned into a powerbomb!
- ~~~Had to see it to appreciate it..
- BACKSTAGE: DVon & Stephanie Mcmahon + Paul Heyman + Brock Lesnar..
- DVon is complaining to Stephanie about Batista..
- Steph tells DVon that she wants Batista on Smackdown! and DVon better do something to keep him here!
- DVon leaves and Paul Heyman enters..
- Paul says that he's hired a team of offduty police officers to protect Brock from the Undertaker..
- Steph informs Paul that Sara went into false labor today and went to the hospital..
- Paul looks relieved that the Undertaker won't be at Smackdown!
- Steph clarifies that Sara was in the hostpital this afternoon and Undertaker is on his way to the building..
- Steph tells Paul to keep his security handy..
- Paul leaves the room and tells Brock that the Undertaker is on his way..
- Paul tells the security to keep their eyes open, that Taker could come from anywhere!
- IN THE RING: Stephanie McMahon + Billy & Chuck + Kurt Angle..
- Stephanie talks about getting back at Eric Bischoff on this past week's RAW..
- ~Footage of Stephanie/Billy/Chuck invading RAW and screwing Bischoff..
- Stephanie address's the challange that Bischoff made to her, Billy & Chuck..
- Stephanie accepts the match, but says they'll talk about the stipulations later..
- Stephanie introduces the 'greatest tag team in WWE history', Billy & Chuck!
- Billy says that he's thinking of being a singles wrestler after Unforgiven..
- Chuck takes the microphone and jokes that it's okay for Billy to go both ways!
- Billy, Chuck & Steph have a good laugh after a few more 'ambiguously gay' jokes..
- Billy says that they'll take care of Rosey & Jamal this sunday..
- Billy says that if Bischoff has a problem with that, HE'S GOT TWOOOO WORDS FOR YA!!!!
- Suddenly, Kurt Angle's music hits and out comes our olympic hero..
- The crowd chants "You Suck! You Suck!" to Kurt's entrance music..
- Kurt says that he feels like he's watching a bad episode of Three's Company..
- Kurt says that last week was the worst attempt at a publicity stunt he's ever seen!
- Kurt says that he generated some of his own publicity at the 96 Olympics!
- Kurt says he didn't do it trying to make out with Carl Lewis! He did it by winning a gold medal!
- Chuck cuts in and asks what the people really mean when they chant "You Suck! You Suck!"
- Kurt says that if Chuck is trying to imply that he is gay, then he's not!
- Kurt says that gay people love him!
- Kurt challanges either Billy or Chuck to a match tonight..
- Steph says that she wants Billy & Chuck to wrestle a tag match tonight to get ready for this sunday..
- Kurt says he has no problem with that and says he'll let "Will & Grace down there" pick his partner!
- Billy, Chuck & Steph confer for a moment..
- Steph annouces that Billy & Chuck will take on Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit tonight!!
- Kurt complains about that decision and says that "That's a hard one to swollow!" *pop*
- Kurt says that he wants to be the one to "Climb on top of Billy or Chuck for the 1-2-3!" *pop*
- Kurt stumbles over his words a few more times before leaving the stage!
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar + Security Team..
- Paul is informed that the security was hired to only protect Brock while he's backstage..
- Paul & Brock head towards the ring..
- NON TITLE MATCH: Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs John Cena..
- Paul Heyman keeps an eye out for the Undertaker during the entire match..
- Lesnar pins Cena after an F5!
- DESIRE: Undertaker "Desire" video featuring "Adrenaline" from the XXX soundtrack..
- BACKSTAGE: Los Guerreros..
- Eddy complains about his face still smelling from last week's stinkface!
- Eddy vows that Edge's 'pretty little face' will not be the same after tonight!
- Eddy says that Edge will never lack respect for Eddie Guerrero again!
- TAG MATCH: Edge & Rikishi vs Los Guerreros (Eddy & Chavo)..
- Late in the match, Eddie swings a steel chair at Edge, but hits the ringpost!
- A few minutes later, Chavo gets a stinkface from Rikishi!
- Eddy gets up and goes after Rikishi, who throws Eddie out of the ring..
- Chavo goes outside the ring and grabs a television camera from a crew member..
- Chavo nails Rikishi in the head with the camera!
- Chavo slides in the ring and pins Rikishi for the win!
- Edge runs in and takes Chavo down with a spear!!
- Eddy runs in with a steel chair and whacks Edge flat in the face with it!!
- Edge is busted open and bleeding!!
- Eddy gets down and picks up Edge's bloody head and screams at him!
- SATELITE CONFERENCE: Stephanie McMahon & Eric Bischoff..
- Steph introduces Eric to Smackdown!
- Steph asks how his "Bischoffs" are doing?
- Eric asks what it's going to be like for the McMahon Family dynasty after Steph has to perform HLA..
- Steph says that HLA is all about cheap, sleezy thrills..
- Eric says he'll give Steph cheap sleezy thrills this Sunday..
- ...When Rosey & Jamal def eat Billy & Chuck and Steph has to perform HLA..
- Steph accepts the stipulations that Eric Bischoff except for one thing..
- ...When Billy & Chuck def eat Rosey & Jamal and Eric has to kiss Steph's ass..
- Steph says that if Rosey & Jamal win, and she has to perform HLA, she just might like it..
- Eric grins as we go to commericial (I think they just cut it off in Canada cause it was getting too stupid)
- MATCH: The Hurricane vs Matt Hardy..
- Matt talks to Hurricane before the match and says that he considers Hurricane a friend..
- Matt says that he sees a lot of potential in the Hurricane..
- Matt says that he wanted to give Hurricane an opportunity to wrestle Matt Hardy v01..
- The crowd chants "We Want Jeff!" and "We Want Lita!" during the entire match!
- Matt Hardy eventually wins the match after a Low Blow!
- BACKSTAGE: Paul Heyman & Brock Lesnar..
- Paul is pleading with Brock to leave the arena..
- Brock finally gives in and stands up to leave..
- Paul changes his mind, realizing Undertaker might be hanging out in the parkig lot waiting!
- Paul & Brock sit back down to wait it out..
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit..
- Angle & Benoit are already arguing..
- TAG MATCH: Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit vs Billy & Chuck..
- Kurt gets the anklelock on Chuck, but Benoit pulls him off and puts the crossface on Chuck!
- Billy breaks up the crossface..
- Billy whips Benoit into Chuck's superkick knocking Benoit out!
- Chuck pins Benoit to pick up the win!
- Kurt gets in the ring and punishes Benoit with an angleslam and an anklelock!
- Benoit taps out but Angle refuses to release the hold..
- A team of officials run but Angle releases the hold and chases them away..
- Angle puts another anklelock on Benoit, who reverses it into a crossface!
- Angle taps out to the crossface, but Benoit releases it and leaves the ring..
- BACKSTAGE: The Undertaker..
- The Undertaker enters the building...
- Gosh.. he looks angry!
- IN THE RING: The Undertaker + Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman..
- Undertaker says that tonight has nothing to do with business, this is personal!
- Undertaker calls out Brock Lesnar with a serious tone!
- Undertaker says that last week Brock said "Life's a bitch!"
- Undertaker says that he is here to say that "Payback's a bitch!"
- Brock Lesnar comes out with Paul Heyman, who is trying to hold Lesnar back..
- Lesnar gets into the ring and tackles Undertaker..
- Lesnar & Taker brawl back and forth as Heyman calls for reinforcements!
- Matt Hardy runs down and jumps on Undertaker's back!
- Undertaker turns his attention to Matt and beats him down..
- Lesnar & Heyman escape to the backstage area..
- Undertaker leaves the ring and goes backstage to hunt for Lesnar..
- Heyman lures Undertaker to a crowd of protective security..
- Heyman & Lesnar get into a police vehicle and drive off as Undertaker watches in frustration..
- Smackdown! goes OFF THE AIR....
Go Back To WWE History