WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
December 6, 2001|
Announcers: Michael Cole/Jerry Lawler
- SIX-MAN-TAG: Edge/Big Show/Kane vs William Regal/The Dudleyz w/Stacy.
- The referee checks Regal over before the match for hidden weapons (brass knucks)
- Later Stacy hands Regal a set of brass knuckles.
- Kane forces Stacy into the ring and Big Show puts her over his knee to spank her.
- The Dudleyz make the save.
- Big Show choke slams Bubba Dudley.
- Regal punches Big Show with the Brass Knucks.
- Edge comes into the ring and Spears Regal.
- Edgicution on DVon.
- Edge covers DVon for the win.
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & Vince McMahon.
- Kurt is shown pacing back and forth in the parking lot waiting for Vince McMahon.
- A limo pulls up and Kurt greets Vince.
- Vince asks if Kurt doubted his arrival.
- Kurt apologizes for what happened on Smackdown.
- Kurt says it wasn't his fault, it was Stone Cold's fault.
- Vince says that by the end of the night, The Rock will be puckering up.
- BACKSTAGE: The Hardy Boyz.
- The Hardyz meet up.
- Jeff asks why Matt has a Hardcore title match with RVD.
- Matt just says that it's a warm-up match.
- Jeff says that he hopes Matt wins the Hardcore title so that he can win it from Matt at Vengeance.
- Matt says that Jeff assumes Lita (the special guest referee) will see it his way.
- Jeff asks why Lita isn't at the arena supporting Matt tonight... and walks out of the room.
- Matt gives Jeff a dirty look.
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Kurt Angle.
- Vince & Kurt are shown talking about their plan.
- HARDCORE TITLE MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs Matt Hardy.
- The two use a Ladder in the ring.
- They fight up the ramp with the ladder and battle with a ladder and a chair.
- Hardy gets a chair and climbs the ladder.
- Hardy jumps off but is hit with the Van Daminator.
- RVD gets the pin.
- The Undertaker comes out of nowhere and attacks RVD.
- Taker rams RVD into the Smackdown set.
- Taker rams the ladder into RVD.
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Kurt Angle.
- Vince & Kurt talk about taking out both The Rock & Steve Austin tonight.
- Kurt talks about becoming the undisputed champion at Vengeance.
- Vince tells Kurt to stay on the task at hand.
- TAG TEAM MATCH: Scotty Too Hotty/Albert vs Test/Christian.
- Test pins Scotty too Hotty.
- After the 3-count, Test gives referee Earl Hebner the boot.
- Test is safe because of his immunity.
- IN THE RING: The Rock.
- The Rock says that Chicago is famous for a lot of things.
- The Rock says that they can now say that Chicago was the city that Vince McMahon kissed The Rocks ass.
- Vince McMahon comes out and refuses to kiss Rock's ass.
- Stone Cold comes up on the big screen yelling "What?"
- Stone Cold says that he just beat up Vince McMahons backup plan.
- The camera widens and we see Kurt Angle beated to the floor.
- Stone Cold kicks Angle again.
- Vince McMahon looks very upset.
- Stone Cold said he came to the arena to make sure Vince McMahon kisses some ass.
- Suddenly Ric Flair comes to the stage and says that everybody else is banned from ringside.
- Rock tells Vince to get on his knees.
- Rock says that's time for the people's ass.
- Rock pulls one side of his adidas pants down.
- Vinces tries not to look at it Rocks ass, leaning backwards.
- The Rock says that Vince's lips are not good enough to kiss the Rock's ass.
- Vince looks a little happy.
- The Rock says that the ass that Vince will kiss will be a slobberknocker.
- Jim Ross struts down to the ring.
- Vince looks horrified.
- Jim Ross puts his cowboy hat on Vince's head.
- Ross sticks his butt into Vince's face and slaps it.
- Rock stops Ross and says that Vince isn't going to kiss Jim Ross's ass tonight.
- Rock says he has another ass for Vince to kiss.
- Rock says this ass will give him nothing but Stratusfaction.
- Trish Stratus strutes sexily down to the ring.
- Vince looks EXTREMELY happy and ready to kiss Trish's ass.
- Rock gives Vince some chapstick.
- Trish lowers the back of her pants.
- Rock says what are you waiting for?
- Vince crawls over to Trish's ass but Rock stops him.
- Rock says he's chosen an ass especially for Vince to kiss.
- The suprise return of Rikishi!!
- Rikishi comes to the ring dancing to his old "Too Cool" music.
- Rikishi bends right over at the waist in from of Rikishi.
- Vince flat out refuses to kiss Rikishi's ass.
- The Rock grabs Vince and gives him a hard Rock Bottom.
- The Rock shoves Vince's entire head between Rikishi's ass cheeks and rubs it in for about 10 seconds.
- The crowd erupts in cheering and laughter.
- MATCH: Crash Holly vs Jacqueline.
- Crash successfully pins Jacky using her tights for leverage.
- Jacky yells at Crash for cheating.
- Crash piefaces Jacky pushing her to the ground.
- Jacky knocks Crash down with a strong forearm and leaves the ring.
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle.
- Kurt Angle is shown icing his head and talkin to Vince on the phone.
- Kurt Angle tries to tell Vince something but has to pull the phone away from his ear because Vince is yelling too loud.
- Kurt says that he promises to become the undisputed Champion at Vengeance.
- Vince hangs up on Kurt as if he doesn't care.
- BACKSTAGE: Booker T.
- Booker T is shown walking around backstage looking for Vince McMahon.
- Booker finds Vince's locker room.
- Booker enters the room and finds Ric Flair.
- Booker asks for Vince.
- Flair says that since he's 50% owner he can talk to him.
- Booker says that he's hoping to get his job back.
- Flair says that he's not taking applications tonight.
- Booker says "Tell me you didn't just say that..."
- Flair reitterates, saying he ain't hiring tonight.
- BACKSTAGE: APA & The Undertaker.
- The Undertaker walks past the APA who stare Taker down.
- The Undertaker asks why the APA are eye'in him.
- Bradshaw says that of anybody, Taker owes them an explaination.
- Bradshaw says that the APA stood behind the Taker always, when Taker was on the Darkside (with the Ministry), and when Taker was fighting Austin for the WWF Title.
- Taker says that they are taking it a bit too personal.
- Taker says that he's going to the ring if they want to take it up with him there.
- MATCH: Bradshaw vs The Undertaker.
- The Undertaker is sporting a new short hair cut.
- Farooq comes to the ring and steals the Undertaker's bike.
- The Undertaker comes back and def eats Bradshaw after a chokeslam.
- The Undertaker leaves the ring to find his Bike at the top of the ramp.
- RVD comes out of nowhere and smashes Taker over the head with a chair.
- Michael Cole suggests maybe Taker doesnt respect RVD enough.
- INTERVIEW: Sharmelle Sullivan & Chris Jericho.
- Sharmelle asks Jericho about losing to Stone Cold on RAW.
- Jericho says that Sharmelle's opinion is just like everyone else's opinion out there.. WORTHLESS.
- Jericho says that he will walk away from Vengeance as the Undisputed Champion.
- Jericho says that he will become the biggest star that the World Wrestling Federation has ever seen.
- MAIN EVENT: Rock/Austin vs Jericho/Angle.
- Rock & Austin work suprisingly well together.
- Jericho tries to put Austin in the WoJ but Rock makes the save.
- Angle locks the Anklelock on Austin while Jericho & Rock fight outside the ring.
- Austin crawls inch by inch towards the ropes and grabs the bottom rope.
- Angle refuses to release the hold.
- Finally the Rock makes the save.
- Rock DDTs Jericho but Angle makes the save.
- Jericho lowblows Rock.
- Jericho RockBottoms Rock, and covers.
- Austin makes the save.
- Austin & Angle brawl outside the ring.
- Inside the ring, Rock locks Jericho into the Sharpshooter.
- Jericho taps and Rock/Austin wins.
- Kurt Angle gets very upset and Angleslams Chris Jericho.
- Angle retreats.
- Jericho falls out of the ring.
- Rock & Austin meet in the middle of the ring, holding their belts.
- Austin gives Rock a beer.
- Each of them open their can and toast eachother.
- Rock & Austin go to opposite corners to celebrate with the crowd.
- Goodnight Everybody......
Go Back To WWE History