WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
November 29, 2001|
Announcers: Michael Cole/Jerry Lawler
- KICKOFF: Vince McMahon & Ric Flair.
- Flair enters the room.
- Vince gets angry with Ric Flair for being "in cahoots" Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- Vince says he's upset that Flair set up a strape match between Austin and Regal.
- Flair yells at Vince that he doesn't like that Vince wants everybody to kiss his ass.
- Vince says that, tonight, there will be a third member joining the "Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club".
- Vince tells Flair that he's got to admit that his partner's got a pretty nice ass.
- Flair admits, not that he has a nice ass, but that HE IS.. AN ASS!
- IN THE RING: Stone Cold Steve Austin + Kurt Angle.
- Austin said the thought of kissing Vince's ass makes him sick to his stomach.
- Austin says he's gonna whip Regal's ass tonight in a strape match.
- Austin talks about Vengeance and the undisputed championship.
- Austin says he agrees with the Rock (Angle & Jericho shouldnt be involved)
- Austin says that he will be the one who will be the undisputed champion.
- Kurt Angle comes out and says "Hold on a second".
- The crowd keeps yelling "What?" to Kurt Angle, who gets mad at the crowd.
- Austin invites Angle into the ring.
- Angle tells Austin he's gonna make Austin tap at Vengeance.
- Austin and Angle toy with eachother and play to the crowd.
- Editor's Note: What was the point of this?
- EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH: Christian vs Scotty 2 Hotty w/Albert.
- Test joins the announce team.
- Late in the match, Test attacks Albert outside the ring.
- S2H goes after Test and sets him up for the W.O.R.M.
- Christian stops S2H from hitting the W.O.R.M.
- Christian pins S2H.
- Christian holds S2H up for Test to hit the boot to the face.
- Jeff Hardy & Lita + Matt Hardy.
- Lita enters the room and asks Jeff to talk.
- Lita says she's worried about Matt and how he's been acting.
- Jeff enters the room behind them but hides.
- Lita says she's worried about Jeff wrestling with a concussion.
- Jeff jumps in and greets Lita and Jeff.
- Jeff says they have a match against Big Show & Kane tonight for a tag team title match at Vengeance.
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon and Rob Van Dam.
- RVD enters the room with Vince McMahon who is smiling.
- Vince reminds RVD that he's offered RVD a spot in the WWF several times and RVD has declined.
- Vince wishes RVD luck in his match tonight against Bubba Dudley.
- Vince also wishes RVD luck at Vengeance.
- RVD says nobody told him about the match.
- Vince informs RVD that he's fighting the Undertaker!
- RVD looks suprised but says "That's Cool".
- Vince is upset that RVD isn't afraid.
- RVD says he'll just have to beat the Undertaker AGAIN, just like he did a few weeks ago.
- Vince gets VERY upset and tells RVD to leave the room.
- BACKSTAGE: Kurt Angle & William Regal / Edge.
- Angle & Regal are walking and talking backstage and run into Edge.
- Angle gets in Edge's face.
- Edge talks back at the two.
- Angle & Regal attack Edge with a leather strape and leave him laying.
- HARDCORE TITLE MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs Bubba Dudley w/Stacy.
- RVD pins Bubba.
- The Undertaker rides down to the ring on his motor bike.
- The Undertaker attacks RVD.
- Taker puts RVD in the Last Ride on top of a trash can.
- Taker gets down on the mat and yells at RVD.
- "Me and you, we gotta talk, ya see, you got a lot to learn here, if you wanna survive, in the wwf.. you got to learn, how to respect authority.. now we're gonna consider this your first lesson, at Vengeance you'll graduate with honors.. you, and everybody else, will, respect me.....?
- INTERVIEW: The Coach & Ric Flair.
- Flair says that he wants an up-and-comer to volunteer to take on the Undertaker tonight.
- NON-TITLE MATCH: Edge vs Kurt Angle.
- William Regal comes down to the ring and puts Angle's leg on the ropes during a pin attempt.
- Edge throws Angle over the top rope onto Regal.
- Regal hits Edge in the Kidney with brass knuckles.
- Kurt Angle rolls Edge up for the pin.
- WOMANS TITLE MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Jacky -- Vince McMahon & The Rock.
- Before Jacky can even come out, Vince's McMahons music hits and Vince struts to the ring.
- Vince reminds everyone of the past history between Trish and he.
- Vince tells Trish that she will become the next member of the "Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club".
- Trish looks disgusted.
- Vince gets Trish down to her knees.
- Vince pulls his pants down.
- Suddenly the Rock comes to the ring.
- Trish escapes.
- Vince tries to pull his pants up but the Rock says "WWHHOAA.. LEAVE YOUR PANTS.. DOWN"
- Vince looks horrified.
- The Rock tells Vince to walk to the middle of the ring.
- The Rock yells at Vince for a while.
- The Rock says that he just wanted Vince to know how it feels to be humiliated.
- The Rock says he has one more thing to say.......
- The Rock suddenly slaps Vince into the Rock Bottom.
- THe Rock hits Vince with the People's Elbow.
- Chris Jericho runs down and attacks The Rock.
- The Rock fights back, but Vince hits him with a low blow.
- Jericho hits the rock with a steel chair.
- Jericho hits the People's Elbow on The Rock with a steel chair, lacerating his cheek.
- Jericho says that now The Rock knows that the biggest star of them all, is Y..2..J!
- TAG TEAM MATCH: The Hardy Boyz w/Lita vs Kane & The Big Show.
- Lita tries to hit the hurancanrana on Kane, but Kane catches her.
- Kane sets Lita back on the turnbuckle gently.
- Jeff Hardy drop kicks Kane and that knocks Lita off down to the Floor.
- Kane hits Jeff with a boot and gets the pin.
- Kane & Big Show go to Vengeance to face the Dudleyz.
- BACKSTAGE: The Hardy Boyz & Lita.
- Matt Hardy blames Jeff for losing the match and for everything that has been happening lately.
- Jeff challanges Matt to a match at Vengeance.
- BACKSTAGE: Ric Flair & Tazz.
- Tazz says that he's gonna volunteer to take on the Undertaker.
- Tazz and Flair exchange several "Whoooooo's"
- They shake hands and Tazz walks off.
- MATCH: Tazz vs The Undertaker.
- Tazz locks the Tazmission on The Taker.
- Taker flops outside but Tazz doesnt release the hold
- Taker rams Tazz into the safety barrier to release the hold.
- They go back into the ring where the Taker chokeslams Tazz.
- Taker pins Tazz.
- Taker throws the steel steps into the ring.
- Taker slams the steps onto Tazz's shoulder.
- LEATHER STRAPE MATCH: Steve Austin vs William Regal.
- The two competitors fight through the crowd.
- Austin sets Regal up for the piledriver on the announce table.
- Regal reverses it into a back drop.
- Austin taps all four turnbuckles to gain the win.
- Kurt Angle runs down and attacks the Rattlesnake.
- Edge comes down for the save, attacking Regal.
- Austin fights back against Angle and toss's him out of the ring.
- Regal & Angle retreat.
- Austin & Edge celebrate in the ring.
- Goodnight Everybody......
Go Back To WWE History