WWE SMACKDOWN! RESULTS
November 15, 2001|
Albany, New York
Announcers: Michael Cole/Tazz (replaced by Jim Ross)
- NON-TITLE MATCH: Rob Van Dam (Hardcore Champion) vs Kane.
- Booker T comes to ringside and interfers.
- RVD superkick from the top rope and gets the pin.
- The Undertaker comes down and chases Booker T and RVD off.
- BACKSTAGE: Test & Stacy Keibler.
- Test is shown playing a game on the new Microsoft XBox.
- Stacy Keibler enters.
- Stacy asks if Test is ready for his match against the Hardyz & Edge.
- Test said he was born ready.
- Stacy said that she always thought Test was "hotter" than Edge.
- Test checked himself out in the mirror saying "Was there ever any doubt?"
- BACKSTAGE: Rock & Chris Jericho.
- Jericho talks about how he rescued the Rock on RAW, and that prooves that he is a team player.
- Jericho says that he will watch the Rock's back tonight, and at Survivor Series this Sunday.
- Rock says that after this Sunday he is going to kick Y2Js ass.
- Jericho says the same.
- They agree that they are both "cool with that".
- 6MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: Edge/Hardyz (w/Lita) vs Test/Dudleyz (w/Stacy).
- Stacy gets on the apron to distract Edge, but Edge doesnt fall for it.
- Edge spears DVon and pins him.
- Lita gets in the ring and punches Stacy off the apron, but Matt Hardy catches her.
- Lita is shocked, and Matt drops Stacy as soon as he realizes what he did.
- The Dudleyz sneak up behind Lita and give her the 3D while Stacy holds Matt's leg.
- BACKSTAGE: Matt Hardy & Lita.
- Matt Hardy is shown apoligizing to Lita, and saying that it will never happen again.
- Lita gives Matt a BIG kiss, and they embrace.
- Matt has a very disgusted look on his face.
- MATCH: The Big Show vs Diamond Dallas Page.
- The Big Show comes out dressed as Diamond Dallas Page for another one of his famous parodies.
- Show mocks DDPs gimmick.
- Show says "Losing my job this weekend isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing!"
- DDP's music hits and Dallas Page comes to the ring.
- DDP attacks the Show but doesnt get very far.
- Big Show chokeslams DDP and covers him for the win.
- Shane McMahon runs down and hammers Show with a steel chair.
- Shane escapes through the crowd.
- BACKSTAGE: Stephanie McMahon & Paul Heyman.
- Heyman enters the room raving about what Shane just did to the Big Show.
- Stephanie is watching a tape of when ECW & WCW united on RAW months ago.
- Steph says she loves the look on her Fathers face when she joined the Alliance.
- Heyman says he is going to put an even greater look on Vince's face, right now.
- IN THE RING: Paul Heyman.
- Heyman says that he agreed with Mick Foley's comments on RAW.
- About the WWF sucking.
- The crowd boos.
- Heyman says "Hey it does, have you seen the show lately?"
- Heyman continues to butcher the name of Vince McMahon.
- Vince's music hits and Vince comes to the ring and stands in from of Heyman, who is on his knees mocking Vince.
- Heyman gets up and says he was on his knees because Vince McMahon was used to men kissing his butt.
- Heyman examplies Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson who kiss up the most.
- Heyman says he's waited so long to get Vince face to face like this, so he can tell Vince to his face, that he hates his stinkin' guts.
- Heyman says Vince's children even hate his guts.
- Heyman says he's waited his whole life to see somebody do to Vince what Shane & Stephanie are gonna do this Sunday at Survivor Series.
- Heyman tell Vince that he is the most disgusting, vile, Son of a Bitch.
- Heyman says Vince took Hulk Hogan's blood and built Titan Towers.
- Heyman says Vince stole Bret Hart's dream and bought himself a Plane and put WWF on it.
- Heyman says Vince stole Shawn Michaels' smile, took the WWF public, and made himself a billionaire..
- But not a self-made millionaire.. A millionaire from other peoples work.
- Heyman said Vince Sr went around the country and shook everyone's hand and said that he would never compete against them..
- Heyman said Vince drove everybody out of business, from stealing ideas.. making himself a billionaire out of it..
- Heyman said that Vince stole the most ideas from him, and ECW..
- Heyman said Vince stole his dreams & legacy.
- Heyman said that when Doink the Clown was in the WWF, Stone Cold was drinking his first beer in ECW.
- While Bobby Heanan & Mean Gene was singing Tutti Fruity, ECW was producing the edgy TV that Vince called "Attitude".
- Heyman takes off his hat and throws it at Vince in a RAGE.. SCREW YOU!!! SCREW YOU.. AND YOUR FAMILY!!
- Heyman yells that this Sunday Vince is going to get what he deserves..
- Heyman points out Tazz, saying Tazz was a killer, a machine, a wrestler, a great wrestler, a real man.. And now he's a fat, little obnoxious announcer..
- Heyman says Vince made "wrestling" a dirty word..
- Heyman asks Vince what kind of a man he is..
- Heyman says that Vince is going down..
- Tazz gets up from his announcing position and comes up behind Paul Heyman and slaps the Tazzmission on him.
- Vince picks up the microphone, Tazz releases the hold and Heyman lays there..
- Vince says "Paul Heyman, you are the epidemy of the Alliance, because this Sunday, at Survivor Series, the Alliance will.. choke!"
- Tazz walks out.
- RINGSIDE: Michael Cole & Jim Ross.
- Jim Ross replaces Tazz.
- JR asks if you can imagine if Paul Heyman was in control..
- MATCH: Booker T vs The Undertaker.
- Booker T comes to the ramp and the Undertaker attacks Booker from behind.
- Taker continues to beat on Booker.
- Taker grabs the mic and says "We're sending a messege tonight."
- Taker grabs a chair and takes it into the ring.
- Taker levels Booker with the chair..
- The Referee calls the match off..
- Taker choke slams Booker T..
- Taker points at a WWF logo and says "WWF Forever!"
- COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE: William Regal & Ivory.
- Ivory is excited about the rumor of reinstating the Womans Championship.
- Ivory begs to know who else is in the match.
- Regal says that it will be a 6-Pac Challange with Lita, Jacky, Trish, Ivory, Molly.. and a Suprise guest..
- Ivory is very confident that she will be the champion.. the 4th time!
- Gregory Helms, miled mannered reporter, enters the room..
- Helms asks about the Immunity battle royal at Survivor Series.
- Regal says that the winner gets a job for at least a year after the PPV, regardless of who wins control..
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin & Kurt Angle.
- Kurt Angle is reluctant to look Austin in the eye.
- Austin talks about their match tonight against Jericho & Rock.
- Austin thinks Angle is going to jump at Survivor Series.
- Kurt Angle pinky swears that he wont jump ship..
- BACKSTAGE Torrie Wilson & William Regal.
- Regal wishes Torrie luck in her match tonight.
- Torrie says that she used to think Regal was an English Gentleman but now he's just a pompus ass..
- Regal says that after Torrie loses her job on Sunday, Regal may be able to find a "position" for her..
- INTERGENDER MATCH: Tajiri/Torrie vs Regal/Ivory.
- Tajiri puts the tarantula on Regal.
- Tajiri spits green mist at Ivory.
- Regal throws Tajiri out of the ring.
- Regal powerbombs Torrie and chokes her out.
- The referee cancels the match.
- RINGSIDE: Jim Ross & Michael Cole.
- Ross & Cole say that if this is the last time they have an opportunity to announcer wrestling, they just wanna say it's been a great ride..
- A video package is shown detailing the entire WWF/WCW/ECW fued..
- BACKSTAGE: Vince McMahon & Howard Finkle.
Howard bumps into Vince.
- The Fink says that no matter what happens this Sunday, he said the last 20 years have been great..
- The Fink hugs Vince.
- Vince tells the Fink to never ever put his hands on him.
- TAG TEAM MATCH: Y2J/Rock vs Austin/Angle.
- After a long hard-fought match, Austin attacks the referee and the match is thrown out.
- Austin puts a chair around Rock's ankle.
- The Undertaker makes the save.
- Booker T comes down and kicks The Undertaker.
- Kane comes down.
- RVD comes down.
- The Big Show comes down.
- Shane McMahon comes down and hammers Big Show with a chair.
- Everyone is knocked down, and Stone Cold is left standing.
- Vince McMahon comes to the stage, and smiles..
- Stone Cold looks back at Vince with a similar grin..
- Smackdown! goes off the air....
- Goodnight Everybody......
Go Back To WWE History