RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor - 3rd Anniversary Part 1
February 19, 2005 - Elizabeth New Jersey
DO OR DIE IV (Afternoon Show)
- WOMANS MATCH: Lacey def Allison Danger..
- TAG MATCH: Christopher Street Connection def The Heartbreak Express (Sean & Phil Davis)..
- MATCH: Vordell Walker def Cheech (from Special K)..
- TAG MATCH: The Overboyz (Punk students) def Mike & Mark Milan ..
- TAG MATCH: Ricky Landell & Alex Law (Corino students) def Davey Andrews & Matt Turner (Punk students)..
- 4-CORNER SURVIVAL: Fast Eddie Vegas w/Dave Prazak def El Generico and Josh Daniels and Arik Cannon..
- MATCH: B-Boy def Kevin Steen..
- MATCH: Homicide w/Rocky Romero def Antonio Banks to retain the Full Impact Pro title..
3RD ANNIVERSARY SHOW (Night Show)
- SPEECH: C.M. Punk gave a speech with the wrestlers coming out into the arena to thank the fans..
- NO RULES MATCH: Steve Corino def Roderick Strong..
- Roderick Strong refused when Steve Corino offered him a handshake after the match..
- MATCH: Jay Lethal def Jimmy Rave w/Prince Nana to become #1 Contender to the Pure Title..
- PURE TITLE MATCH: John Walters w/Prince Nana def Jay Lethal to retain the Pure Title..
- OSAKA PRO MATCH: Billy Ken Kid def Ebessan..
- MATCH: Alex Shelley def Jimmy Jacobs..
- There was a handshake before the match, but Jimmy Jacobs turned heel after the match and attacked Shelley!
- MATCH: Spanky def C.M. Punk..
- After the match, Prince Nana appeared and offered Spanky a spot in the Embassy, which Spanky rejected..
- Prince Nana then got in CM Punk's face until Punk kicked his ass -- and the Outkast Killas asses..
- CM Punk said that the Embassy "ain't shit compared to the Second City Saints"..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Dan Maff & BJ Whitmer def Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero w/Julius Smokes to win the titles!
- Allison Danger appeared after the match and reminded everybody that she still owned Maff & Whitmer's contracts..
- Allison Danger said that the match was NON TITLE and there was a stipulation that Maff & Whitmer had to break up!
- Dan Maff forced her to tear up the contract and then they beat her up..
- The result remained unchanged and Maff & Whitmer are NEW Ring of Honor Tag Team champions..
- IN THE RING: Mick Foley..
- Mick Foley joked that former WWE wrestler Test was Samoa Joe's opponent..
- Mick Foley talked before the match and claimed that he was NOT booked in a match with Ric Flair at Wrestlemania..
- Mick Foley instead brought out Florida's Vordell Walker to face Samoa Joe in his match..
- MATCH: Samoa Joe def Vordell Walker (Mick Foley's Mystery Opponent)..
- Samoa Joe squashed Vordell Walker in less than FIVE minutes..
- Mick Foley said he had a backup plan and called out a man he dubbed The NEW Hardcore Legend Esbestus Jack..
- Ebessan came out dressed up as Cactus Jack, complete with red flanel shirt, a wig with a fake beard..
- MATCH: Samoa Joe def Esbestus Jack (Ebassan)..
- Samoa Joe won again, and then attacked Mick Foley with a stiff lariat and a chair shot to the head!
- Austin Aries showed up and attacked Samoa Joe --- and then left side by side with Mick Foley..
- TAPED FIST MATCH: Homicide w/Julius Smokes def American Dragon..
- This was the second match in the best of five series between Homicide and Dragon..
- Homicide brought out the Ghetto-fork and ripped a gash in American Dragon's forehead..
- Julius Smokes taped a set of brass knuckles to Homicide's fist, leading to the victory..
- ROH TITLE CAGE MATCH: Austin Aries def Colt Cabana to retain..
- Colt Cabana climbed over the cage to escape but Austin Aries dove out the door hitting the floor to WIN!
- SCRAMBLE CAGE: The Ring Crew Express beat Carnage Crew and Izzy/Deranged and Azriael/Dixie and Evans/Strong..
- Jack Evans (returning from his head injury) did a 630 off the top of the cage to the inside (will he never learn?)..
- Marcos did a Senton off of Dunn's shoulders from the top of the cage to put HC Loc through a table!!!
- As a result of a pre-match stipulation, Loc & DeVito are banned from ROH for 90 days..
- And that's a wrap..