RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS
Ring of Honor "Glory By Honor"
October 5, 2002 - Philadelphia, PA - Murphy Recreational Center
- KICKOFF: Ring announcer Stephen DeAngelis opened the show with a ten bell salute to Ted Petty..
- TAG SCRAMBLE: Homicide (alone) def Special K (Izzy/Dixie) & The SAT & Divine Storm..
- The Backseat Boys (Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere) jumped the rail and challanged Homicide to find a partner..
- This was the beginning of the CZW "Invasion" -- ROH & CZW have agreed to "work together" in the near future..
- Steve Corino accepted the challenge and joined Homicide..
- TAG MATCH: The Backseat Boyz (Trent Acid & Johnny Kashmere) def Homicide & Steve Corino..
- Steve Corino turned on Homicide leading up to the finish..
- IN THE RING: Rob Feinstein + John Zandig & CZW Roster..
- Rob Feinstein came to the ring to thunderous boos..
- CZW Owner John Zandig came out with the Backseats, Wifebeater, Nate Hatred, and Adam Flash (CZW wrestlers)..
- They spoke about the indy wars in Philly and promoted a double header on November 9..
- INTERGENDER MATCH: Christopher Street Connection & Allison Danger beat Joey Matthews & Christian York & Alexis Laree..
- Japanese Pool Boy was out at ringside with Christopher Street Connection..
- The CSC hit the Gay Basher on Alexis Laree and the cowardly Allison Danger came in for the pin..
- After the match, Christian York & Joey Matthews beat the snot out of Japanese Pool Boy..
- FBI MATCH: Tony Mamaluke def James Maritato to win the rights to use the FBI name/gimmick..
- MATCH: Amazing Red def Ikuto Hidaka with the Infra-Red followed by the Code Red..
- EXTREME TEXAS WRESTLING TV TITLE MATCH: Fast Eddie def Don Juan to retain..
- TEXAS DEATH MATCH: Steve Corino def Rudy Boy Gonzalez with a Cobra Clutch..
- After the match, Michael Shane & Biohazard aided Steve Corino in further laying out Rudy Gonzalez..
- Paul London made the save and jumped off a ladder at Shane/Hazard but overshot and landed in the crowd!
- FIGHT WITHOUT HONOR: Low Ki def Samoa Joe (representing The Prophecy)..
- After the match, Samoe Joe turned his back on Prophecy policy and shook hands with Low Ki..
- MATCH: Prince Nana def Special K's Elax..
- After the match Dunn & Marcos confronted Prince Nana for what he did to them last month!
- Prince Nana just left the ring and walked away from the challenge..
- A mystery big black man (Slugger) showed up and destroyed Dunn & Marcos..
- TAG MATCH: Insane Clown Posse def Oman Tortuga & Diablo Santiago..
- Crowd absolutely dispised the suprise appearance by the ICP, chanting "don't come back" after the match..
- This was so embarassing that it was left off the RF Video/ROH home release..
- NON TITLE MATCH: Jay Briscoe def Xavier (ROH Champion)..
- TAG MATCH: Carnage Crew (HC Loc & Tony DeVito) vs Da Hit Squad (Mafia & Monsta Mack) was a NO CONTEST..
- After a piledriver on Mafia off the stage through a table for an injury angle..
- TRIPLE THREAT: Michael Shane def Spanky and Paul London..
- Paul London was eliminated first, leaving Spanky and Michael Shane to settle their feud..
- Michael Shane pinned Spanky to win the match and cut a heel promo telling the fans "Eat me!"..
- HANDSHAKE MATCH: Christopher Daniels w/Simply Lucious def Doug Williams..
- If Chris Daniels wins, then Doug Williams is not allowed to shake hands in ROH ever again..
- If Doug Williams wins, then Chris Daniels has to dispand the Prophecy and adhere to the Code of Honor..
- Chris Daniels pinned Doug Williams then offered a handshake just to make fun of him..
- Jay Briscoe & Dick Togo (on crutches) attacked Chris Daniels after the match..
- And that's a wrap..