WWE RAW RESULTS
February 12, 2007|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Paul Burchill def ?????? in a dark match..
- Kenny Dykstra def Val Venis..
- Shelton Benjamin def Scotty Too Hotty..
- Cryme Tyme def Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch..
- NOTES: This was taped Monday and aired on Thursday due to the Westminster Dog Show playing on the USA Network.
- However, since I am fortunate enough to live in the beautiful country of Canada -- I watched RAW on MONDAY!
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon & Donald Trump..
- Vince McMahon called out Donald Trump, who came out with Torrie Wilson & Ashley Massaro escorting him to the ring..
- Vince McMahon said he didn't appreciate Donald Trump stealing his catch phrase "You're Fired" on The Apprentice..
- Vince McMahon said it was embarassed when Donald Trump dropped money from the ceiling a few weeks ago on WWE RAW..
- Donald Trump said he was going to do it again but Vince McMahon said he hired security to prevent Trump doing that..
- Donald Trump challenged Vince McMahon to a match at WrestleMania but Vince said he's not medically able to wrestle..
- Vince McMahon counter offered by saying they should both chose a representative to wrestle on their behalf at WM23..
- Donald Trump agreed and added the stipulation that the loser of the match would have his head shaved by the winner!
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Johnny Nitro & Melina Perez def Super Crazy & Mickie James...
- SQUASH MATCH: The Great Khali def Eugene..
- INTERVIEW: Maria Kanellis & Shawn Michaels..
- Shawn Michaels was talking to Triple H on the phone and then plugged the DX DVD and then told HHH to keep rehabbing!
- Shawn Michaels then cut a promo about his journey and said to "get ready because Mr. WrestleMania has arrived!"
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Ric Flair + Carlito Cool..
- They showed a clip of Ric Flair's harsh words towards Carlito Cool last week and Grisham asked him why he said it..
- Carlito Cool showed up and wanted an apology from Ric Flair, and Flair said Carlito had no heart and no passion..
- Carlito Cool vowed to show Ric Flair some passion and challenged Flair to a match tonight --- Ric Flair accepted!
- NON (INTERCONTINENTAL) TITLE MATCH (IF MASTERS WINS HE GETS TITLE SHOT): Jeff Hardy def Chris Masters..
- Chris Masters came very close to winning but Jeff Hardy miraculously won with a surprise roll-up to win the match!
- IN THE RING: Jerry "The King" Lawler + "Rowdy" Roddy Piper + "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes + Umaga w/AAE..
- Jerry "The King" Lawler gave a very entertaining introduction for WWE Hall of Famer/Cancer Survivor Roddy Piper!
- Roddy Piper came out and thanked the Portland fans for sending him cards and letters and helping him fight Cancer..
- Roddy Piper said all the WWE wrestlers contacted him when he was sick and even the WWE sent him a chocolate bar!
- Roddy Piper then announced the first official WWE Hall of Fame inductee for 2007, The American Dream Dusty Rhodes!
- They showed a nice video package featuring Dusty Rhodes footage and then Rhodes came out smiling to cut a promo..
- Umaga interrupted the speech and Roddy Piper backed down but Dusty Rhodes went right after Umaga with a flurry..
- Umaga w/Armando Estrada made a quick comeback and nailed Dusty Rhodes with the running butt-smash in the corner..
- Roddy Piper smashed Umaga with a steel chair but Umaga no-sold it and gave both Rhodes & Piper the Samoan Spike!
- MATCH: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair def Carlito Cool w/Torrie Wilson with an inside cradle..
- BACKSTAGE: Melina Perez [w/Johnny Nitro] paced backstage wondering where her media coverage was...
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Ashley Massaro (Hyped Ashley's upcoming appearance in Playboy Magazine)..
- BACKSTAGE: Montel Vontavious Porter & Mr. Ken Kennedy & Edge & Randy Orton..
- Edge & Randy Orton welcomed Mr. Kennedy & MVP to the "A-Show" and MVP said the "A-Show" was any show he is on..
- They started to bicker but then Edge gave a pep talk about showing the World that they should main event WM23..
- 8-MAN TAG: John Cena & Shawn Michaels & Undertaker & Batista def Edge & Randy Orton & Mr. Kennedy & MVP..
- Shawn Michaels *almost* accidentally superkicked The Undertaker, and Undertaker *almost* chokeslammed Michaels!
- Randy Orton shoved Shawn Michaels into The Undertaker from behind, causing Undertaker to fall out of the ring..
- Shawn Michaels super-kicked Randy Orton and pinned him. Then The Undertaker came back and choke-slammed Michaels!
- John Cena came to Shawn Michaels rescue and got a big boot from Undertaker followed by a Batista-bomb to end it!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History