WWE RAW RESULTS
November 13, 2006|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Carlito Cool def Doug Williams in a dark match..
- IN THE RING: Degeneration-X (Triple H & Shawn Michaels) + Jonathan Coachman..
- DX came out and Triple H made his usual series of raunchy jokes that only thirteen year olds would find funny..
- Triple H showed video of Eric Bischoff's face shoved into Big Dick Johnson's butt (then again in slow motion)...
- Jonathan Coachman came out to the stage and said Edge & Randy Orton would get a rematch for the Tag Team titles..
- Jonathan Coachman said he issued a $52,000 pounds ($10,000 US) bounty on DX and HHH called him a cheap bastard..
- Jonathan Coachman sent a referee to the ring and sent four men to the ring to face DX in a handicap match..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Triple H & Shawn Michaels squashed Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch & Viscera & Charlie Haas..
- BACKSTAGE: Mikey, Nicky & Mitch of the Spirit Squad tried and failed miserably at taking out HHH & HBK..
- TAG MATCH: The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Johnny) def The Highlanders (Robbie & Rory McAllistair)..
- MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE: "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters def Jerry "The King" Lawler..
- BACKSTAGE: Eugene knocked on DX's locker-room and said he was there for the bounty (funny stuff)..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Lita (Said she beat Mickie James twice last week and she is the greatest)..
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H went to take a crap but Chris Masters was waiting there but failed to collect..
- NON (WWE) TITLE MATCH: John Cena def Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada by Disqualification..
- John Cena had Umaga tied up in the ropes and The Big Show showed up and interfered causing the disqualification..
- The Big Show & Umaga double-teamed John Cena (set up for Survivor Series) until Umaga hit the Samoan Spike!
- BACKSTAGE: Jonathan Coachman & DX (Triple H & Shawn Michaels)..
- DX showed a quick video package of wrestlers trying to collect the bounty set to funny british comedy music..
- DX said they would voluntarily leave the building and asked if they did would they get the $10,000 bounty..
- Jonathan Coachman said.............. No!
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Jeff Hardy def Johnny Nitro despite some major interference by Melina Perez..
- After the match, Johnny Nitro got mad and attacked Jeff Hardy and pulled a 10-foot ladder from under the ring!
- Johnny Nitro rammed Jeff Hardy with the ladder and sling him into the ladder propped in the corner of the ring..
- PARKING LOT: DX (Triple H & Shawn Michaels) + Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG)..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels were standing outside trying to think of something to do with the $10,000..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels wanted to find some tickets to get in and found some scalpers (Cryme Tyme)..
- Shawn Michaels knew how to speak Cryme Tyme's language and arrange to buy two tickets "down low"..
- BACKSTAGE: Carlito Cool somehow manipulated Torrie Wilson into inviting him to spend the night with her..
- BACKSTAGE: HHH & HBK used the rest of the $10,000 to buy up all the DX t-Shirts and gave them away!
- NON (WOMENS) TITLE MATCH: Mickie James def Lita (Women's Champion)..
- Triple H & Shawn Michaels brought their tickets into the arena and took their seats in the front row to watch..
- Lita came out and said Jonathan Coachman has ordered Mickie James to wrestle with her legs shackled together..
- Mickie James said Lita can have the shackes afterwards because she's the one who needs her legs tied together..
- Lita confronted DX so HHH sprayed her eyes with spicey mustard then Mickie James smacked her with a salami!
- Jonathan Coachman came out with Edge & Randy Orton and ordered security to eject HHH & HBK from the building..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: Randy Orton & Edge def Ric Flair & Roddy Piper to win the World Tag Team titles!
- Edge & Randy Orton took out Roddy Piper before the match so Ric Flair had to def end the tag team titles by himself..
- Edge & Randy Orton easily def "Nature Boy" Ric Flair to win the World Tag Team titles..
- Edge & Randy Orton bolted while DX showed up and kicked all the security guard's asses!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History