WWE RAW RESULTS
December 5, 2005|
North Charleston, South Carolina
Announcers: Joey Styles & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Ken Doane def Caprice Coleman in a dark match..
- Val Venis def Rob Conway..
- Gregory Helms def Brad Allen..
- Matt Striker cut a promo hyping his RAW debut next week..
- Trevor Murdoch def Scotty Sabre..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Eric Bischoff + The Coach + Mick Foley..
- Vince McMahon drove a garbage truck down the isle and parked it next to the ring and got in..
- Vince McMahon talked about the events that took place last week and said it was time to take out the trash..
- Vince McMahon called out Eric Bischoff, who strolled down, and looked discouragingly at the garbage truck..
- Eric Bischoff said being General Manager of RAW is more than just a job to him - and begs to keep his job..
- Vince McMahon announced that tonight the "Trial of Eric Bischoff" will take place LIVE on RAW..
- Vince McMahon introduced Eric Bischoff's def ense attorny -- The Coach! (dressed as Johnny Cochran)..
- The Coach came out and argued that his client is an ASSHOLE and delivered an entertaining show for 4 years..
- The Coach said that Eric Bischoff deserved a raise because he was the best General Manager in the history of WWE..
- Mick Foley (representing the prosecution) came out and talked about Bischoff giving away RAW spoilers on Nitro..
- Mick Foley said Eric Bischoff has failed miserably to entertain the fans (right here in North Charlston!)
- Vince McMahon said that the trial would continue later on in the show (oh GREAT!)..
- TAG TITLE 4-WAY: Kane & Big Show vs Venis & Viscera vs Snitsky & Tomko vs The Heart Throbs..
- Kane & Big Show triple choke-slammed Tyson Tomko, Val Venis and one of the Heart Throbs and pinned them!
- TRIAL OF ERIC BISCHOFF: Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff, The Coach, Mick Foley and Baliff Chris Masters..
- This segment took place in an actual court room with Vince as judge, and Chris Masters as the Baliff..
- Mick Foley introduced his 1st witness, Stephanie McMahon, who entered the court room complete with theme music..
- Stephanie McMahon played def ense exibit A, a video of a Halloween Episode when Bischoff kissed Stephanie..
- The Coach tried to object, but the "honorable" Vince McMahon shouted SHUT UP!!!
- DIVAS MATCH: Mickie James w/Trish Stratus vs Victoria w/Torrie Wilson & Candice Michelle..
- Torrie Wilson brought out her stupid little poodle again - I was hoping that was a 1-week gimmick..
- Mickie brought Torrie into the ring, Torrie distracted the ref, Trish kicked Candice and distracted Mickie..
- Mickie James seemed upset with Trish Stratus for not h
- TRIAL OF ERIC BISCHOFF: Vince/Bischoff/Coach/Foley/Masters + Tajiri + Mae Young & Fabulous Moolah..
- Tajirji testified that he was a big star in Japan and ECW yet Eric Bischoff repeatly ignored that..
- The Coach said he had no question, but Tajiri should get back to the arena for his match with Triple H!
- Mick Foley then introduced his next witnesses, Mae Young & Fabulous Moolah -- hump to commercial..
- Right after commercial, Mae is saying ".... and that's why Eric Bischoff has no Penis"..
- Mick Foley showed footage of the "Redneck Triathalon" when Mae Young gave Bischoff some of her "pie"..
- The Coach argued that Mae Young is obviously a senile old lady -- Judge Vince McMahon said "sustained"..
- The Coach then called Chris Masters to the bench, and he stated for the record, that his name was Chris Masters..
- Vince McMahon accused Chris Masters of purgury because his name is actually Chris Mordetzky and excused him..
- BACKSTAGE: Shawn Michaels & Shelton Benjamin..
- Shawn Michaels said Shelton Benjamin once took him to the limit, but his career went downhill ever since..
- Shawn Michaels asked Shelton Benjamin if he wants friends, or if he wants success..
- Shawn Michaels was just getting Shelton pysched for their match later..
- TRIAL OF ERIC BISCHOFF: Vince McMahon & Eric Bischoff & The Coach & Mick Foley..
- The Coach got off the phone and said he had a witness that will be here later who will clear Bischoff's name..
- MATCH: Chavo Geurrero vs Lance Cade..
- Editor's Note: Why Oh Why did they break up Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch already..
- Chavo Guerrero got the win after hitting the frog splash on Lance Cade..
- TRIAL OF ERIC BISCHOFF: Vince McMahon & Eric Bischoff & The Coach & Mick Foley + Daivari..
- Daivari testified that Eric Bischoff gave him a chance when nobody else would -- and has a lot of class..
- Vince McMahon didn't hear a word Daivari said because he was listening to Ashley Simpson on his iPod!
- Vince McMahon called for a recess and Mick Foley got his batman lunch box out and ate some moon pies!
- THE CUTTING EDGE: Edge w/Lita + Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter..
- They hyped this segment by talking about all the unfortunate press Ric Flair had gotten in the past week..
- Edge is now calling himself "The Rated R Superstar" and Lita said she knows first hand why he calls himself that..
- Edge announced that due to some legal advise, Ric Flair backed out of his scheduled appearance on the Cutting Edge..
- Edge said that they were in Flair Country, but Lita corrected him, saying it was Edge Country!
- Edge said all the years of being the dirtiest player in the game had finally caught up with him..
- Edge said Ric Flair made headlines when he pulled someone over his his car and beat the hell out of him!
- Edge showed a classic headshot of Ric Flair's glory days, then showed the infamous Ric Flair mugshot..
- Edge & Lita then proceed to run down Ric Flair verbally until Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter came down..
- Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter said that Vince McMahon was ordering them to cut the segment short..
- Edge introduced Michael Hayes & Sgt. Slaughter to the fans and Lita said they made a living kissing Vince's ass!
- Michael Hayes asked "What is it with you kids today? Running your mouth and not having respect for the business!"
- Michael Hayes said that Ric Flair, Sgt. Slaughter and himself paved the road for young guys like Edge..
- Michael Hayes said that Ric Flair isn't his best friend but he respects him and gives him the benefit of the doubt..
- Michael Hayes asked Edge how many times he's been in the main event or sold out the main event and turned fans away..
- Michael Hayes asked how many times Edge had been World Champion -- and did the math himself yelling ZERO!!
- Edge said that Michael Hayes can't do anything because he doesn't have his best friend Terry Gordy, who is DEAD!
- Michael Hayes yelled that the only reason Edge was there was because he is "banging Matt Hardys ex-girlfriend!"..
- Edge attacked Michael Hayes, and Sgt. Slaughter joined in, but Edge ended up laid them both out and left..
James Lindsey wrote
While watching Raw the other night I was appalled at Edge's comments to Michael P.S. Hayes. "that's right Terry Gordy's dead!" Was it really necessary to go there? The WWE sunk to a new low on Monday by allowing that. Can't they let Terry rest in peace? Admittedly I was never a big fan of the freebirds but, I did always like Gordy. I know that he had his demons but, to speak ill of the dead is totally unacceptalbe. Normally the WWE does a good job at honoring the fallen warriors of the squared circle. Edge's comments were just plain cheap. It leads me to wonder if NWA/TNA, ROH and the other independent promotions have become such a threat that McMahon and company think that they have to resort to pissing longtime fans off to keep us watching. Of course we all know that if TNA, ROH etc... were for sale McMahon would simply buy them out and we'd all be left with RAW and SMACKDOWN and he'd once again have a monopoly on the wrestling world. Congratulations WWE! If you were trying for a whole new kind of cheap offensive television you have succeeded.
- MATCH: Triple H squashed Tajiri..
- TRIAL OF ERIC BISCHOFF: Vince McMahon & Eric Bischoff & The Coach & Mick Foley + The Boogeyman..
- The Coach called Simon Dean to the stand, but the Boogeyman showed up with worms hanging out of his nose..
- The Boogeyman cut a promo and disappeared as McMahon, Bischoff, Coach & Foley looked horrified..
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H & The Big Show..
- Triple H walked confidently backstage and bullied a crew member..
- The Big Show bumped into Triple H and said they'd see how tough he was when he's face to face with HIM!
- TRIAL OF ERIC BISCHOFF: Vince McMahon & Eric Bischoff & The Coach & Mick Foley + Maria Kanellis..
- Mick Foley called his final witness to the stand ---- Maria ---- who wanted Mick to use Mr. Socko..
- Maria, who usually acts like a ditz, testified with a logical and intelligent tone and even used big words!
- Vince McMahon said that the meeting was ajurned and would continue in the ring later on..
- TAG MATCH: Shawn Michaels & Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito Cool & Kurt Angle w/Daivari..
- Shawn Michaels was going for the superkick when Shelton Benjamin tagged himself in and missed a crossbody!
- Carlito Cool rolled up Shelton Benjamin for the 1-2-3 as Shawn Michaels stood there looking disgusted..
- Shawn Michaels helped Shelton Benjamin up, only to have Benjamin shove Michaels away!
- PARKING LOT: Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon + Triple H..
- Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon arrived back at the building in their limo and bumped into Triple H..
- Triple H said he thought Eric Bischoff should keep his job because he is the "devil he knows"..
- Vince McMahon said that Triple H just wanted Bischoff because he knows he can manipulate him..
- Vince McMahon then re-introduced Triple H and Stephanie McMahon (divorcees by storyline)..
- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon said "hi" and smiled at eachother for several moments..
- TRIAL OF ERIC BISCHOFF (IN THE RING): Vince McMahon & Eric Bischoff & The Coach & Mick Foley + John Cena!
- Mick Foley said from HLA to Daivari's return, Eric Bischoff has proven that it is TIME to take out the trash!
- Eric Bischoff said Vince McMahon might consider his tenure on RAW as a joke but he has something to say..
- Eric Bischoff said that Vince McMahon told him when he came to WWE that contraversy creates cash..
- Eric Bischoff said he doesn't care about the fans, but he does care about their money..
- Eric Bischoff said that he knows how to seperate the people from their cash, citing the Elimination Chamber!
- Eric Bischoff suggested they have the Elimination Chamber headline the next RAW Pay Per View..
- Eric Bischoff said that both he and Vince McMahon may be hated in the industry, but the ARE respected..
- John Cena showed up and said that Eric Bischoff sits backstage and bleeps the fan when they yell "You Suck"..
- John Cena said that Vince McMahon pushes the envelope but Eric Bischoff encourages censorship..
- John Cena polls 10,000 surprise witness (the fans) who cheer loudly when asked them if Bischoff should be fired..
- Vince McMahon said that there would be an Elimination match at New Years Revolution but Bischoff won't see it!
- Vince McMahon then yelled "Bischoff... you're fired!" and John Cena then gave him an FU and kicked him out!
- Vince McMahon helped Eric Bischoff up and then slammed him into the garbage truck and drove it backstage..
- BONUS MATCH: John Cena def Chris Masters to retain the WWE Championship..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History