WWE RAW RESULTS
October 24, 2005|
Announcers: The Coach & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNET HEAT TAPINGS:
- Tajiri def ????? in a dark match..
- Tyson Tomko def Shawn Riddick by knockout..
- Shelton Benjamin def Johnny Parisi..
- Kerwin White def Val Venis with help from Nick Nemeth..
- Rob Conway def Koko B. Ware..
- TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Shawn Michaels vs The Big Show vs Kane..
- Kane knocked out The Big Show with a chair and Shawn Michaels superkicked Big Show and pinned him!
- ON STAGE: The Coach & Jerry "The King" Lawler..
- The King teased The Coach by replaying the footage of Stone Cold Steve Austin embarassing him last week..
- The King said the fans will chose what kind of match Stone Cold vs The Coach will be at Taboo Tuesday..
- The choices 1) Verbal Debate, 2) Arm Wrestling, 3) Street Fight ---- the fans in Frenso wanted a Street Fight!
- The Coach said he was not afraid of Stone Cold Steve Austin and dared him to meet him in the ring right now!
- IN THE RING: The Coach + "Stone Cold" Stephanie McMahon + Mick Foley + Carlito Cool..
- Stone Cold Steve Austin's big black pickup truck drove into the arena and Stephanie McMahon popped out!
- Stephanie McMahon was wearing a camoflauge Stone Cold hat and drank some beer and went to the ring..
- Stephanie McMahon praised The Coach and said Stone Cold Steve Austin wouldn't be appearing on RAW tonight..
- The Coach looked in the camera and said if Stone Cold showed up next week, the Coach would call him out!
- Stephanie McMahon said Jim Ross had successful colon surguary and the McMahon Family is happy for JR..
- Stephanie McMahon said her dad (Vince) will be here later tonight with a huge announcement for the fans..
- Mick Foley suddently showed up with a ratty referees shirt and said Stephanie McMahon was full of crap..
- Stephanie said JR was the one full of crap but that was taken care of -- Foley said colon surgury wasn't funny..
- Mick Foley said he couldn't sit back and watch Stephanie McMahon destroy the business that he loves so much..
- Stephanie McMahon told Mick Foley that without people like her there would be no business for Foley to love..
- Stephanie McMahon said Mick Foley talks tough to a def ensless woman, so she calls Carlito Cool out to the ring..
- Carlito Cool showed up and attacked Mick Foley and viciously punched him in the face over low-blowed him..
- Carlito Cool finished Mick Foley off by spitting chewed up apple pieces in Foley's face!
- BACKSTAGE: Mick Foley & Eric Bischoff..
- Mick Foley was getting checked by a trainer when Eric Bischoff came in and told him to "suck it up"..
- Eric Bischoff said that no matter how bruised Foley's "pride" is he still has to referee later on..
- MATCH: Triple H vs Viscera..
- Ric Flair tackled Triple H from behind when he was walking down the entrance ramp before the match..
- A crew of referees tried desperately to seperate Triple H and Ric Flair and escort Triple H backstage..
- The match was apparantly cancelled..
- IN THE RING: Ric Flair..
- Ric Flair was so fired up that he took off his shoes and pitched them into the audience (woohoo eBay!)..
- Ric Flair grabbed the microphone and begged the fans to vote to put he and Triple H inside a Steel Cage!
- PARKING LOT: John Bradshaw Layfield + Eric Bischoff..
- John Bradshaw Layfield's white limosine pulled into the parking lot and JBL himself stepped out..
- Eric Bischoff came out with security and ordered JBL to get back in his limosine and go away..
- They showed footage from Smackdown! when Edge and Chris Masters invaded and attacked Rey Mysterio..
- IN THE RING: Chris Masters & Edge w/Lita + John Bradshaw Layfield (parking lot) + Rey Mysterio!..
- Edge w/Lita and Chris Masters went to the ring to address John Bradshaw Layfield's arrival..
- Edge said JBL is probably wondering why they attacked Rey Mysterio on Smackdown! and not him..
- Edge said that it's because Rey Mysterio is a star and nobody cares about JBL because he's a nobody..
- Edge & Chris Masters said they would wrestle two SD! wrestlers at Taboo Tuesday and the fans would pick..
- They announced that the choices were Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Hardcore Holly, John Layfield..
- JBL (from the parking lot) challenged Chris Masters to come out and try to put the Masterlock on him!
- Edge & Lita stayed in the ring and badmouthed all the SD! wrestlers and John Bradshaw Layfield..
- Chris Masters arrived in the parking lot and JBL said they just fell for the oldest trick in the book!
- Suddenly Rey Mysterio showed up in the ring and dropkicked Edge and gave Lita the 619!
- DIVAS MATCH: Mickie James (w/Trish Stratus & Ashley Massaro) vs Victoria w/Torrie Wilson & Candice Michelle..
- Mickie James managed to win her debut match on RAW!
- All six girls brawled after the match with Candice Michelle doing a weak version of the tarantula on Ashley..
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon..
- Vince McMahon said he doesn't like it with the fans second guess the decisions his Family makes..
- Vince McMahon said if god would give the USA an emina, he'd stick it in Fresno (line stolen from Bret Hart)..
- Vince McMahon showed a mock video of him playing a surgeon, along with Nurse Slobberknockers..
- Vince McMahon performed unfunny surgury (althought I'm sure it was funny to Vince) on Jim Ross' butt..
- Vince McMahon proceeded to pull items out of JR's butt including a bottle of JR's BBQ sauce..
- Vince McMahon then pulled out a hand (ah la Mae Young) and an Oklahoma Sooners football helmet..
- You know what, forget it, I refuse to cover this crap any longer -- I feel ashamed going this far..
- NON (TAG) TITLE MATCH: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs Rosey (Hurricane failed to appear)..
- They explained that Hurricane turned on Rosey last week during a commercial break (shown on WWE.com)..
- Gregory Helms (Hurricane out of character) came out to the stage dressed in regular clothes and watched..
- Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch won the match..
- MAIN EVENT: John Cena vs Kurt Angle with Mick Foley as the special guest referee..
- Carlito Cool ran down late in the match and Mick Foley abandoned the match to brawl with Carlito!
- Eric Bischoff ran down with a referee shirt on -- Kurt Angle got the anklelock on John Cena!
- Eric Bischoff screamed "You Will Tap!" and lifted Cena's arm and dropped it, simulating a tap out!
- Eric Bischoff ruled Kurt Angle the winner of the match!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History