WWE RAW RESULTS
May 2, 2005|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- TRIBUTE: A touching Memorial Day tribute to the men & women who have died def ending Freedom around the World..
- IN THE RING: Jerry Lawler + Christy Hemme + Candice Michelle + Maria Kanellis + Victoria + Lillian Garcia + Viscera..
- Jerry Lawler hosts a useless RAW Diva Bikini Contest to mark the unofficial beginning of Summer..
- Lillian Garcia was the surprise entrant, billed as the first time she's ever participated in a Bikini Contest..
- Before anything could get started, Viscera came out and scoops up Lillian and takes her backstage..
- The remaining four contestants took turns removing their towels and girating in front of the fans (inluding kids)..
- Jerry Lawler "catches his breath" and decides picked Christy Hemme as the winner!
- Christy, Maria and Candice celebrated until a disgruntled Victoria snapped and kicked the sh*t out of them!!!
- Victoria then kicked Jerry Lawler between the legs and gave Christy Hemme a vicious Widow's Peak!!
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Victoria..
- Victoria says she's sick of everything being about Christy Hemme (noting that Christy got a title shot at WM21)..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The SuperHeros (Hurricane & Rosey w/Stacy Keibler) vs The Heart Throbs (Antonio & Romeo)..
- The Calgary fans started an enormously loud chant of "Stacy's Hot! Stacy's Hot! Stacy's Hot!"..
- Rosey sat on the top rope, and The Hurricane leaped off of Rosey's shoulders for the splash to win the match!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Batista + Muhammad Hassan & Khosrow Daivari..
- Batista tells Eric Bischoff to tell Triple H that he accepts the challenge for a Hell in a Cell match..
- Muhammad Hassan & Khosrow Daivari bust in and ask what Triple H has done to deserve a title match..
- Muhammad Hassan says that Triple H lost at Wrestlemania and lost at Backlash, and calls Bischoff a racist..
- Batista gets in Muhammad Hassan's face and says he will take his frustrations out on him tonight..
- IC TITLE 3-WAY: Shelton Benjamin vs Sylvain Grenier vs Rob Conway..
- Shelton Benjamin pulled out a miraculous victory to retain the Intercontinental title..
- HIGHLIGHT REEL: Chris Jericho + Kane + Edge & Lita (on screen)..
- Chris Jericho says he almost got held up at an autograph signing and nealy missed RAW cause he's a hot commodity..
- Chris Jericho says next week he will interview the first person drafted from Smackdown!..
- Chris Jericho intoduces his first guest Kane and immediately asked Kane about why his wife left him for Edge..
- Chris Jericho theorizes that Kane was suffering from "erectile disfuction" or "premature pyro"..
- Edge comes up on the big screen and taunts Kane about stealing his wife and screwing him over two weeks ago..
- Edge says when Lita was making late-night "emergency calls" to her sister, she was actually calling him (Edge)..
- Edge says, unlike Kane, he won't put his girlfriend in harms way, so she will talk to Kane via the big screen..
- Lita says she has officially filed for divorce so she doesn't have to put up with Kane and insulted him..
- Lita says that Kane was like a 4th grader in the bed (how would she know what a 4th grader was like in bed?)..
- Lita then took off her wedding ring and flushed it down the toilet! then gave Edge a wet sloppy kiss!
- Kane stood in the ring looking heartbroken as the priceless Calgary fans chanted "Y2J! Y2J! Y2J!"..
- ON STAGE: Eric Bischoff + Edge & Lita..
- Eric Bischoff introduces his first volunteer to help him destroy ECW --- Edge!
- Editor's Note: Isn't that an instant conflict since Lita got her start in ECW????
- TABLES MATCH: Chris Benoit vs Edge w/Lita..
- Eric Bischoff joined Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler on commentary and trashed ECW during the whole match..
- Chris Benoit was about to Superplex Edge through a table but Lita interfered and pulled the Table out of the way!
- Chris Benoit put Edge back on the table and climbed to the top rope but Lita pushed him off!
- Eric Bischoff call out Tyson Tomko, Maven and Gene Snitsky (returns) to destroy Chris Benoit!!!!
- Edge then picked up Chris Benoit and easily powerbombed his lifeless body through the table to WIN the match!
- Eric Bischoff says that that was a messege to Paul Heyman on what to expect at One Night Stand..
- INTERVIEW VIA SATTELITE: Triple H..
- Triple H says that RAW is his theatre and he only lets Batista play a roll..
- Triple H says he beat Batista up last week and made him taste his own blood..
- Triple H says when he beat up Batista and looked into his eyes, he knew he was scared..
- Triple H says the final step is Hell in a Cell, the most barbaric sadistic twisted violent match in wrestling..
- Triple H tells Batista to ask other people, like Kevin Nash, and Mick Foley, and they'll say it shortens careers..
- Triple H tells Batista not to fear the Cell, but instead to fear him (HHH)..
- $10,000 MASTERLOCK CHALLENGE: Chris Masters vs Val Venis...
- Chris Masters challenged anybody in the locker room to come out and take the Masterlock challenge..
- Val Venis answered the challenge and Chris Master's says his college roommate owned all of Val's movies!
- Val Venis says he has always been "stiff competition" and asks if Masters is "up to the challange"..
- Val Venis sat down in the chair, but Chris Masters attacked Val Venis and locked him in the Masterlock!
- Val Venis pushed off the ropes and landed on Chris Masters' back, but the hold was not released..
- The referee called for the bell and declared Chris Masters successful..
- ON STAGE: Christian..
- Christian comes out and revels in the Canadian-fan response that he received..
- Christian says the draft starts next week and and says Smackdown! is missing a Canadian..
- Editor's Note: Christian is a GOD right now, if he stays on RAW it will be a complete waste!
- NON (WORLD) TITLE MATCH: Batista vs Muhammad Hassan w/Khosrow Daivari..
- Khosrow Daivari interfered so Batista beat the crap out of him and busted him wide open and bloody!
- Batista kept brutalizing Muhammad Hassan, and Khosrow Daivari, and the referee and got Disqualified..
- Batista repeatedly smashed Muhammad Hassan's face off the concrete floor and then a "vile chairshot!"
- Batista tossed the bloody Muhammad Hassan into the ring where referees and agents tried to reason with him..
- Batista delivered Batista-bombs to both Muhammad Hassan & Khosrow Daivari before leaving on his own will..
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History