WWE RAW RESULTS
April 11, 2005|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Joey Matthews & Johnny Nitro def ??? & ??? -dark match-..
- Viscera def Val Venis..
- Maven & Simon Dean def CM Punk & Russell Simpson..
- William Regal & Tajiri def La Resistance to retain the Tag Team titles..
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Trish Stratus & Molly Holly vs Christy Hemme & Victoria..
- Christy Hemme pinned Molly Holly to win the match for her team..
- Kane came out after the match and went after Trish Stratus for assulting his wife (Lita) last week..
- Kane chased Trish Stratus through the crowd and backstage out of sight..
- UPDATE: They showed clips of Randy Orton's shoulder surgury and he said he was coming back to get revenge!
- BACKSTAGE: Stacy Keibler & Candice Michelle & Maria Kanellis + Trish Stratus + Kane..
- Stacy Keibler says Randy Orton got exactly what he deserved last week when Batista took him out of action..
- Candice Michelle said she would like Batista to "take me out" and all three half naked divas giggled together..
- Trish Stratus barged in screaming, and Kane followed her in, causing Trish to exit through a second door..
- Kane took a moment to oogle the terrified Divas before continueing to pursue Trish..
- Editor's Note: Of course Stacy was wrapped in a towel -- how many showers does a WWE diva take each day?
- INTERVIEW: The Coach & Muhammad Hassan & Khosrow Daivari..
- The Coach introduces Muhammad Hassan as a man who has never been pinned or made to submit..
- Muhammad Hassan tells Shawn Michaels to go home early and watch some unfunny American sitcom..
- IN THE RING: Triple H + The Hurricane..
- Triple H encourages Batista to enjoy his time as World Heavyweight champion because it won't last very long..
- Triple H announces that the rematch has been signed and it will be HHH vs Batista II at Backlash..
- Triple H says he's watched a lot of tape and has discovered a weakness - that Batista fears the Pedigree..
- The Hurricane came out and said last time we saw Triple H wrestle, he was getting demolished by Batista!
- The Hurricnae challenged Triple H to a match, and also brought Rosey to the ring for a 2-on-1..
- The SuperHeros doubleteamed Triple H and tossed him out of the ring and celebrated..
- Triple H demands a referee to come down and to ring the bell..
- HANDICAP MATCH: Triple H vs The SuperHeros (The Hurricane & Rosey)..
- Triple H got Rosey tied up in the ropes and Pedigreed The Hurricane to for the victory..
- Triple H continued to kick Rosey, who was hanging up-side-down from the ropes with his head on the floor..
- Triple H cut another promo, cause he doesn't get enough mic-time, promising to Pedigree Batista at Backlash!
- Triple H then went outside the ring and Pedigreed Rosey into oblivian on the floor..
- Editor's Note: Triple H suffered a concussion from a botched leg drop by Rosey and collapsed backstage..
- MATCH: "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters vs Seth Skyfire (from OVW)..
- Chris Masters made Seth Skyfire submit to the Masterlock as the fans chanted "Boring! Boring!"..
- Chris Masters said next week he'll issue an open challenge for anyone who thinks they can break his masterlock..
- MATCH: Shawn Michaels vs Khosrow Daivari (sub for Muhammad Hassan)..
- Muhammad Hassan comes out and says Shawn Michaels hasn't earned the right to wrestle him tonight..
- Muhammad Hassan then declares that Shawn Michaels will have to first go through Khosrow Daivari..
- Khosrow Daivari tried to use the ringbell, but the referee pulled it away from him and was distracted..
- Muhammad Hassan came in and kicked Shawn Michaels between the legs and Daivari pinned him!!
- BACKSTAGE: Shawn Michaels & Eric Bischoff..
- Shawn Michaels demands that Eric Bischoff give him a Handicap match against both Hassan & Daivari..
- Eric Biscoff says the only thing he can do is give him a Tag match at Backlash only if he can find a partner..
- HIGHLIGHT REEL: Chris Jericho + Shelton Benjamin..
- Chris Jericho says he's been in a funk and can trace it back to Taboo Tuesday when he lost the IC title..
- Chris Jericho introduces his guest, the man who beat him for the IC title, Shelton Benjamin..
- Chris Jericho makes it known that he wants his Intercontinental title back..
- Shelton Benjamin says he's held the IC title for six months because he's the best pure athlete in the WWE..
- Chris Jericho jokes about the 'six months' saying they should begin making his Hall of Fame plaque..
- Chris Jericho says he's been IC title a record 7 times, in Ladder matches, Cage matches & def ended it at Wrestlemanias..
- Shelton Benjamin responds and they exchange insults before Jericho gives Benjamin a shove..
- Shelton Benjamin attacks Chris Jericho and they brawl around on the ground until they are seperated..
- BACKSTAGE: Kane & Trish Stratus..
- Kane walks into his dressing room and finds Lita and says that he has successfully scared Trish Stratus..
- Lita congradulates Kane and tilts her head straight upwards and gives him a long closed-lip kiss..
- ON STAGE: Shawn Michaels..
- Shawn Michaels comes out and gives a Patriot speech about his relitives serving for their country..
- Shawn Michaels says he can only choose a partner that feels as passionately about it as he does..
- Shawn Michaels gets on his knees and looks into the camera and asks Hulk Hogan to be his partner at Backlash!!
- MATCH: Chris Benoit vs Christian w/Tyson Tomko..
- Edge came out before the match and joined JR & The King and said he won't be denied any longer..
- After a long brutal match, Chris Benoit had Christian in the Crossface and Edge ran down to distract Benoit..
- Chris Benoit turned around and got hit with the Unprettier by Christian for the victory!
- WINNER: Christian..
- IN RING INTERVIEW: Jim Ross & Batista..
- Batista was in his ring gear and said he was ready for Triple H after his comments earlier..
- Batista says he doesn't plan on being a 10-time champion, but he will be THE World Champion for as long as he wants!
- Triple H ran in through the crowd and brawled with Batista, who eventually flipped HHH out of the ring!
- Triple H gets on the mic and yells that next week in Madison Square Garden he and Jim Ross will go 1-on-1!
- Editor's Note: How come Triple H is the only one who can make his own matches and Bischoff nixes everyone else?
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History