WWE RAW RESULTS
November 22, 2004|
Buffalo, New York
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Muhammad Hassan def Cody Steele -dark match-..
- Viscera def A-1..
- Tajiri def Steven Richards..
- Val Venis def ?????..
- Randy Orton def Tyson Tomko..
- BIZZARE KICKOFF VIGNETTE: Shelton Benjamin & Trish Stratus + Vince McMahon..
- Shelton Benjamin found Trish Stratus (wearing a protective face mask and a towel)..
- Trish Stratus tries to seduce Shelton Benjamin, but he says tonight is RAW and he has a big match tonight..
- Vince McMahon shows up and rants about sexual and ratial overtones and says the WWE isn't the NBA or NFL..
- Vince McMahon was taking verbal shots at a series of people and groups, most of which went right over my head..
- Shelton Benjamin leaves to go get ready for his match..
- Trish Stratus drops her towel and jumps on Vince McMahon (I wonder who wrote this segment?)..
- The Monday Night football music came on as Vince McMahon shouted "Are you ready for some wrestling?!?"
- This was a very bizzare-looking segment that looked like it was shot with different camera technology..
- From what I read, I guess this was a spoof of something they did on Monday Night Football last week..
- ON STAGE: Chris Benoit (General Manager for the night)..
- Chris Benoit says he hopes the fans are in the mood to see some wrestling cause he's running RAW tonight!
- Chris Benoit he was surprised by all the ass-kissers and politicers approaching his office today..
- Chris Benoit says he closed the door and put a piece of paper on the door for people to ask for matches..
- Chris Benoit books Maven vs Gene Snitsky, Batista vs Chris Jericho, Lita vs Trish vs Molly, The Coach vs J.R...
- Chris Benoit points up to the ceiling where a Steel Cage is hanging, books himself against Triple H for the title!
- MATCH: Gene Snitsky vs Maven..
- Editor's Note: Triple H was right last week when he said Maven would go back to being a "curtain jerker"..
- Gene Snitsky got the clean pinfall victory (well Maven had his 15 minutes of fame, I guess)..
- BACKSTAGE: Evolution (Triple H & Ric Flair & Batista)..
- Triple H freaks out about having to def end the World title in a Steel Cage against Chris Benoit..
- Ric Flair says they threw everything at Triple H last week and he still walked out as the champ..
- Triple H confronts Batista (talking down to him) about not having his back last week against Maven..
- Batista tells Triple H to calm down and says he's going to get ready for his match with Jericho..
- Triple H says he bets Batista loses that match too..
- IN THE RING: Stacy Keibler + Simon Dean..
- Stacy Keibler fires T-shirts into the crowd and then asks who wants a copy of the ECW DVD!
- Simon Dean interrupts and promotes his own (bogus) DVD saying it's Thanksgiving and people over eat..
- Simon Dean says that he thinks ECW actually stands for Eating Causes Weight problems (i think)..
- Simon Dean says that people like Stacy Keibler don't date overweight people, just people like him..
- The Hurricane showed up to rescue Stacy Keibler just as Simon Dean was backing her into the corner..
- The Hurricane and Simon Dean brawled for a while until Simon started whipping him with a leather belt..
- Rosey ran down to chase Simon Dean away, while Stacy Keibler got in the ring to check on Hurricane..
- BACKSTAGE: ???? ???? + Ric Flair & Batista..
- Two more worthless divas have joined the WWE and they are shown gossiping about Batista standing up to HHH..
- Ric Flair & Batista walk by and Batista tells Flair that he won't let Triple H talk to him like that!
- MATCH: Chris Jericho vs Batista w/Ric Flair..
- Batista was disqualified when he tied Jericho up-side-down in the corner and pulled on his neck!
- Batista attacked Chris Jericho after the match with a clothesline to the back of the head!
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H & Batista & Ric Flair..
- Triple H gets on Batista's case about blowing it and says he has a million dollar body and a 10 cent brain..
- Triple H threatens to go out and replace Batista, who says "Screw it! Do it!" before walking away..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Edge + Chris Benoit..
- Edge talks about attacking Christian last week after losing a tag match against Benoit & Benjamin..
- Edge says that Chris Benoit should have booked HIM in a World title match instead of himself..
- Edge approaches Christy Hemme and Maria and asked them if they think he deserves a title shot..
- Christy Hemme says "No", so Edge asks someone else, a guy who also says "No"..
- Chris Benoit shows up and says if Edge has a problem with the show tonight then do something about it!
- MATCH: The Coach vs Jim Ross..
- Chris Benoit came up on the big screen and JR wasn't Jim Ross, it's actually Just Rhyno!
- MATCH: The Coach vs Rhyno..
- Rhyno won quickly are the GORE!
- WOMENS TITLE 3-WAY: Trish Stratus vs Lita vs Molly Holly..
- Trish Stratus pinned Molly Holly after Lita hit Molly with a Death Valley Driver..
- Lita attacked Trish after the match and buster her nose open once again!
- BACKSTAGE: Batista & Ric Flair..
- Ric Flair pleads with Batista not to make the same mistake that Randy Orton made (leaving Evolution)..
- Ric Flair says that when Triple H is ready to step down, then Batista will be the NEXT World champion..
- Ric Flair says that he and Batista owe Triple H to support him because he's under a lot of pressure..
- Ric Flair says Batista needs to apologize to Triple H..
- VIDEO PACKAGE: Shelton Benjamin video package growing up on the streets and all that stuff..
- 6-MAN TAG: Shelton Benjamin & William Regal & Eugene vs La Resistance & Christain..
- Shelton Benjamin's team wins, and Eugene does the JYD celebration pulling kids out of the crowd..
- VIGNETTE: Muhammad Hassan & Khosrow Daivari (Complains about treatment they get at airports)..
- BACKSTAGE: Ric Flair & Triple H + Chris Benoit + Edge..
- Ric Flair demands a doctor, shouting that Batista has 'taken out' Triple H..
- Chris Benoit leaves the Cage and runs backstage and orders the officials to drag Triple H to the ring!
- Ric Flair threatens a lawsuit if that happens, as the doctor (see Editor's Note) work on Triple H..
- Edge shows up and gets in Chris Benoit's face, so Benoit tells Edge to go to the cage!
- Editor's Note: The "doctor" was new creative team member and Stephanie McMahon's right hand man, Tom Chehak..
- CAGE MATCH: Chris Benoit vs Edge..
- Midway through the match, Batista is shown watching the match on the monitor backstage..
- Edge speared Chris Benoit, who fell out of the cage and won the match!
- BACKSTAGE: Batista & Ric Flair..
- Ric Flair goes up to Batista and suggests he leave the building because Triple H is back on his feet..
- Batista tells Ric Flair to tell Triple H to meet him in the ring, and that Ric Flair had to choose between them..
- IN THE RING: Batista & Triple H & Ric Flair + Randy Orton..
- Batista calls out Triple H and says he's not after the World title, he's just after Triple H!
- Triple H came down, with Ric Flair holding him back, and went nose to nose with Batista..
- Triple H says he only has one thing to say...... "Well done, man!" and Evolution brag and laugh..
- Triple H pays off the doctor and brags about pulling the wool over Chris Benoit's eyes tonight..
- Triple H pats himself on the back, and says Ric Flair was great, but the MVP of the night was Batista..
- Triple H says that Batista did a convincing job tonight --- but still didn't beat Chris Jericho..
- Triple H calls out the ladies for a celebration, but instead Randy Orton comes out to the stage..
- Randy Orton says Evolution pulled a good swerve, but next week he'll be the General Manager of RAW..
- Randy Orton books himself against HHH next week, and if he wins, the "no title shot" stip is forgotten..
- Triple H declines Randy Orton's challenge..
- Randy Orton says that plan B is for Triple H to def end the World Heavyweight title in a Battle Royal!
- Editor's Note: Just like Triple H to steal the spotlight from Edge & Benoit who worked their asses off!
- And that's a wrap folks..
Go Back To WWE History