WWE RAW RESULTS
October 18, 2004|
Chicago, Illinois - All-State Arena
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Chuck Palumbo def Eric Priest..
- Rosey def Stevie Richards..
- Rodney Mack w/Jazz def Mike Mondo (from OVW)..
- Rob Conway w/Sylvain Grenier def Maven (Interesting to Note La Resistance were without their belts)..
- IN THE RING: Eric Bishoff..
- Eric Bischoff starts the show in his karate gear and calls Eugene out to the ring RIGHT NOW!
- Eric Bischoff says Eugene has embarassed him his entire life, and now it's time for him to embarass Eugene!
- Eric Bischoff says he didn't really come out to fight Eugene, but GENE SNITSKY is instead!
- MATCH: Eugene Dinsmore vs Gene Snitsky..
- Gene Sinisky brutally demolished Eugene before pinning him to get the victory..
- William Regal came down to Eugene's rescue, but Gene Snitsky attacked HIM too!
- Eric Bischoff got in the ring and gave Eugene a roundhouse kick to the face!
- TRIPLE THREAT DEBATE: Todd Grisham & Edge & Chris Benoit & Shawn Michaels..
- Edge says he should get the shot cause he is the youngest and the hungriest and prooved it last week..
- Chris Benoit confronts Edge about his actions last week (spearing both he and Shawn Michaels in Manchester)..
- Chris Benoit says he's made Triple H tap out for the World title before and he'll do it again!
- Shawn Michaels says it's clear to him that Edge & Benoit are a couple of "Master-debaters" (ouch)..
- Shawn Michaels says he's not going to tell us what it is, but he has a master plan..
- Shawn Michaels says there's only one way to find out who deserves, and that's to start their 3-WAY right now!
- Edge says that Benoit & Michaels have proven they can beat Triple H, but they haven't beaten HIM!
- Shawn Michaels & Chris Benoit went after Edge, who ducked out, and Todd Grisham accidentally got superkicked!
- 6-DIVA TAG: Trish Stratus & Molly Holly & Gail Kim vs Victoria & Nidia & Stacy Keibler..
- Victoria pinned Gail Kim after hitting the Widow's Peak finisher..
- BACKSTAGE: Gene Snitsky & Lita..
- Gene Snitsky was on the phone bragging about what he did to Eugene Dinsmore and William Regal..
- Lita showed up and accused Gene Snitsky of killing her baby and then starts throwing wild punches at him..
- Gene Snitsky pushes Lita against the wall and says Kane will lose the match, just like Lita lost her baby!
- BACKSTAGE: Ric Flair & Batista + Triple H..
- Clips are shown of Randy Orton making fun of Ric Flair's age on the Jimmy Kimmel LIVE show..
- Triple H tries to pump up his guys but Ric Flair seems extremely pissed about Randy Orton on Kimmel..
- Triple H says Randy Orton won't be makin' jokes at Taboo Tuesday when Flair shows him what a REAL legend is!
- TAG MATCH: Evolution (Ric Flair & Batista) vs Randy Orton & Chris Jericho
- After a long brutal match, Ric Flair made Chris Jericho tap out to the figure four leglock!
- IN THE RING: Vince McMahon + Christian + Tajiri + The Coach + Rhyno + The Hurricane..
- Vince McMahon swaggers down the ramp and into the ring with a purpose..
- Vince McMahon brags about his "great idea" of making Taboo Tuesday an interactive PPV..
- Editor's Note: Let's see how he changes his tune with the damn thing fails miserably..
- Christian interrupted and sucked up to the voters and says the Christian Coalition will not be denied!
- Christian then goes on to make a request for Vince McMahon's personal endorsement..
- Tajiri came out next to plead his case for Mr. McMahon's endorsement, and gives McMahon a big HUG!
- Christian says he loves him MORE and also wraps his arms around Vince McMahon..
- The Coach comes down and says he thinks everybody knows that the Coach is the Michael Jordan of RAW!
- Vince McMahon makes it clear to everyone that he HATES to be INTERRUPTED..
- Rhyno hits the ring next and says he came out to GORE Christian & The Coach to HELL!
- The Hurricane was the next to interrupt, then Shelton Benjamin..
- Vince McMahon sets up a 6-Man Elimination match with the winner getting HIS personal endorsement!
- 6-MAN ELIMINATION: Christian vs Hurricane vs Tajiri vs Rhyno vs The Coach vs Shelton Benjamin..
- Vince McMahon joined Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler at the announce table (wow it feels like 1996 all over again!)
- Shelton Benjamin pinned Christian after everyone else was eliminated to "win" Vince McMahon's endorsement..
- Shelton Benjamin says "thanks", but he doesn't give a damn about Vince's vote, just the people's vote!
- USELESS CRAP: Lillian Garcia & Christie Hemme & Carmella..
- Each of them had 30 seconds to convince the crowd (Oh God I thought this garbage was over!)..
- Christie prooves that she wants whatever the fans want by walking over to Lillian and giving her a kiss!
- TRIPLE THREAT: Chris Benoit vs Shawn Michaels vs Edge..
- Triple H came out and joined Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler at the announce position..
- Edge pinned Chris Benoit by holding the ropes AND pulling on the tights!
- Triple H stood on the announce table and looked down at Edge, Chris Benoit & Shawn Michaels..
- Editor's Note: Shawn Michaels injured his leg and will need surgury, putting Taboo Tuesday in trouble!
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History