WWE RAW RESULTS
October 4, 2004|
New York City, New York - Madison Square Garden
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Val Venis def Muhammed Hussan (aka Mark Magnus) w/Shawn Davari -dark match-..
- Victoria def Gail Kim..
- Rhyno & Tajiri def Danny Doring & Arch Kincaid..
- Maven def Steven Richards..
- Shelton Benjamin def Rodney Mack w/Jazz..
- IN THE RING: Ric Flair & Triple H + Chris Jericho + Batista + Chris Benoit + Edge..
- Ric Flair says Triple H isn't only the greatest wrestler alive, he's the greatest wrestler of all-time!
- Ric Flair says that for safety reasons, General Manager Eric Bischoff has banned Randy Orton from the building..
- Ric Flair says that Shawn Michaels and Mick Foley aren't legends, so Randy Orton isn't a Legend-killer..
- Ric Flair says he's got a match with Randy Orton at Taboo Tuesday and the fans will pick what kind of match it is..
- Triple H picks up the microphone and I fell asleep ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz while insulting the fans.......
- Chris Jericho's music hit and I woke up to see him standing on the stage with a microphone..
- Chris Jericho asks the crowd questions about HHH, and they agree that "HHH is the biggest horses ass ever"..
- Ric Flair takes a fit and takes off his jacket and challenges Ric FLair to come to come to the ring and fight..
- Chris Jericho instead walked backstage, but returned with a steel chair, only to be attacked by Batista!
- Evolution triple-teamed Chris Jericho until Chris Benoit ran down but he got beat down too..
- Edge ran down and Batista & Ric Flair bailed, while Edge managed to spear Triple H and gets his hands on the World title!
- INTERVIEW: The Coach & Christian & Tyson Tomko..
- Christian says he's taking the torch tonight and there's nothing HBK can do about it..
- MATCH: Shawn Michaels vs Christian w/Tyson Tomko..
- Tyson Tomko got involved, so HBK took him out, and Tomko was helped to the back by referees..
- Shawn Michaels eventually pinned Christian to pick up the much earned victory..
- INTERVIEW: Todd Grisham & Lita..
- Lita (looking beautiful) held back tears as she gave her first interview since losing her baby..
- Lita says she regretes getting into the situation with Kane, but didn't regrete getting pregnant..
- Lita says she wanted nothing more than to give birth to her baby, the only innocent part of this..
- Lita says because of Gene Snitsky she will never be able to hold her baby boy..
- Todd Grisham reports that Gene Snitsky claims it wasn't his fault..
- Lita stands up and takes a fit and says she has no long for Kane, but for once, hopes Kane does what he says..
- Lita says that no matter what, Snitsky is a DEAD MAN!!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & ??????? & The Coach..
- Eric Bischoff is shown making an agreement with a mystery woman offscreen and shakes her hand..
- The Coach enters and expresses his concern over having to interview Gene Snitsky tonight in the ring..
- Eric Bischoff says he understands, so he'll send out Jim Ross to do the interview instead!
- IN RING INTERVIEW: Jim Ross & Gene Snitsky + Kane..
- Gene Snitsky comes out pushing a baby stroller and screams "It wasn't MY fault!"..
- Kane's music and pyro hit and he went to the ring where Gene Snitsky attacked him with a lead pipe!
- Kane started bleeding from the forehead and Gene Snitsky started choking him out with the lead pipe!
- MATCH: Chris Benoit vs Batista w/Ric Flair..
- Randy Orton jumped out of the crowd in street clothes and attacked Batista causing the disqualification..
- Eric Bischoff came down with a crew of Security guards to drag Orton backstage and throw him out of the building!
- Ric Flair & Batista started attacking the Security guards in an attempt to get at Randy Orton..
- Winner: Batista by disqualification..
- Guards were John Walters, Kevin Knight, Roman, Fred Sampson, Travis Blake, Romeo Roselli & Aaron Stride..
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff + Eugene Dinsmore + Carmella + Christy Hemme..
- Eric Bischoff books a "Weapon of Choice" match between Kane vs Gene Snitsky where the fans choose the weapon..
- Eric Bischoff says the fans can vote for ANYBODY on the roster to face Chris Jericho for the IC title..
- Eric Bischoff says he has something to say to Eugene, and calls him out to the ring..
- Eric Bischoff reveals that somebody backstage has a crush on Eugene, and wants to meet him..
- Eric Bischoff introduces the DivaSearch runner-up...... Carmella! (uuuuuhhgggggggggg!!!)
- Carmella, sounding extremely fake, says she thinks everything about Eugene is HOT!
- Carmella says that she loves bald men, and Eugene would look perfect if he was bald..
- Eric Bischoff says if they have a Hair vs Hair match and loses on purpose, he could get his head shaved!
- Eugene agrees to that but says he wants his girlfriend to kiss him now!
- Carmella says she just can't do that! |||||| Eugene says he wants to see her boobies!
- Carmella says "NEWSFLASH! you (Eugene) and the people are not in the same class as me!"
- Eric Bischoff apologizes and says Carmella isn't the only person who doesn't like Eugene, nobody likes him!
- Christy Hemme came out next and shoved Carmella on her butt!
- Christy Hemme approached Eugene and smooched him, then she jumped on him giving him a BIG KISS!!
- TAG TITLE MATCH: La Resistance vs The SuperHeros (The Hurricane & Rosey)..
- La Resistance won, but Rosey went crazy after the match and continues the attack..
- Rosey got his mask pulled to the side, and he accidentally gave Hurricane a brutal SIDESLAM!
- INTERVIEW: The Coach & Edge..
- Edge says the fans should vote for him because he has never fought HHH, and has never gotten a title shot..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & 20 IC Ballot Contenders..
- Eric Bischoff appoints the 20 Contenders as the Lumberjacks for Chris Jericho's match later on..
- DIVAS MATCH: Stacy Keibler vs Molly Holly..
- Trish Stratus joined Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler at the announce position for this match..
- Trish Stratus goes on a rant calling DivaSearch winner Christy Hemme a "slut!"
- Trish eventually went to ringside but her distraction backfired and Stacy pinned Molly!
- LUMBERJACK MATCH: Triple H vs Chris Jericho..
- Lumberjacks: Christian, Shelton Benjamin, Rhyno, Tajiri, Stevie Richards,
- Lumberjacks: Batista, Tyson Tomko, Chuck Palumbo, Rodney Mack, The Coach, La Resistance
- Lumberjacks: William Regal, Rosey, Hurricane, Val Venis, Maven,
- Ric Flair ran down and got involved but was taken out by some of the Lumberjacks..
- Rhyno came to Jericho's rescue when several heel Lumberjacks were assulting him..
- Chris Jericho thought it was Rhyno attacking him so he drop kicked him!
- Rhyno got into the ring and Gored Chris Jericho, leading to Triple H scoring the pin!
- Randy Orton somehow got back into the arena and jumped into the ring and RKO's multiple Lumberjacks..
- And that's a wrap folks...
- During the Ric Flair promo, he used terminology about "making virgins bleed" which reportedly infuriated McMahon..
- Vince McMahon fumed backstage until Ric Flair walked through the curtain and was yelled at by the BOSS..
- Many who witnessed the scene were under the impression Flair would be fired on the spot but he wasn't..
Go Back To WWE History