WWE RAW RESULTS
January 12, 2004|
Uniondale, NY - Nassau Colliseum
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Lance Storm & Val Venis def Travis Tomko & Kevin Fertig (dark)..
- Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak def The Super Heros (Hurricane & Rosey)..
- Rico w/Miss Jackie def Tommy Dreamer..
- Rob Conway def Spike Dudley..
- Scott Steiner def Steven Richards..
- ANNOUNCE TABLE: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler + Jonathan Coachman..
- The Coach rejoins JR & The King for commentary this week, because he didn't ruin enough matches last week..
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Trish Stratus & Lita vs Molly Holly & Jazz w/Theodore Long..
- Maybe I just never notice, but there seems to be a lot more photographers at ringside tonight..
- Theodore Long briefly distracted Trish Stratus and Jazz rolled her up and scored the pinfall!
- Jazz attacks Trish Stratus after the match until CHris Jericho runs in for the save AGAIN..
- Mark Henry runs down and prevents Jericho from putting the Walls of Jericho on Theodore Long..
- IN THE RING: Matt Hardy v01 + "Sherriff" Steve Austin..
- Matt Hardy said all his life people have tried to steal his spotlight; Jeff Hardy.. Lita.... and now Steve Austin!
- Matt Hardy shames the board of directors and the fans for bringing back Stone Cold Steve Austin..
- Matt Hardy asks why he hasn't been on RAW since Steve Austin returned as the "Sherriff"..
- Steve Austin comes out on his four-wheeler and circles the ring and crashes into the safety barricade..
- Steve Austin enters the ring and says he encourages as much ass whippin' as humanly possibly..
- Steve Austin says when somebody comes out on RAW and whines and bitches then they're breakin' the LAW..
- Steve Austin says if Matt Hardy wants to do some ass whippin' then he's ready to whip some ass!
- Matt Hardy says that the reason he came to RAW was for unique opponents, and he's already fought Steve Austin..
- Steve Austin suggests he write Matt Hardy a ticket for impersonating a wrestler!
- Steve Austin issues an open challange to anybody in the back who has never faced Matt Hardy in a match!
- Bill Goldberg answers the challenge and comes to the ring with a new scuffy beard (so much for 30 days deactivated)..
- MATCH: Bill Goldberg vs Matt Hardy..
- Spear....... Jackhammer............. Goldberg wins! Goldberg wins! Goldberg wins!
- Goldberg says he is back, and back with a purpose, and enters himself into the Royal Rumble!
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin & Eric Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff protests the return of Bill Goldberg, since he deactivated him for 30 days!
- Steve Austin says that Eric Bischoff didn't follow the proper proceedure so the deactivation is void..
- Eric Bischoff says he talked to the board of directors and now Steve Austin can no longer MAKE matches..
- Steve Austin says taht as long as Eric Bischoff does his job and follows the rules then it will be okay..
- PROMO: Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton addresses Mick Foley, who walked out on a fight with him several weeks ago..
- Randy Orton holds up a front row ticket, reserved for Mick Foley if he shows up tonight..
- MATCH: Batista w/Ric Flair vs DVon Dudley w/Bubba Dudley..
- The Coach ruins yet another segment with his inappropiate and not-at-all-entertaining commentary..
- Batista wins after a sit-down power bomb..
- Ric Flair slides a table into the ring where Batista sets it up..
- Bubba Dudley enters to stop anything from happening..
- PROMO: Randy Orton..
- Randy Orton says he dipped into his own expense account to hire a limo to go pick Mick Foley up at his home..
- Randy Orton says he's doing this for Mick's own good so he doesn't go down in history as a coward..
- BACKSTAGE: Theodore Long & Mark Henry & Jazz..
- Theodore Long says that Eric Bischoff set him up last week by letting him be GM for the week..
- Theodore Long says Eric Bischoff made a match for Mark Henry vs Chris Jericho tonight to get revenge for earlier..
- BACKSTAGE: Bill Goldberg & Scott Steiner..
- Scott Steiner confronts Bill Goldberg, reminding him of their history, that Goldberg can't beat him!
- Bill Goldberg says they can have a match tonight to solve it!
- Scott Steiner says Goldberg has already wrestled tonight, but he will accept the challenge for next week..
- Bill Goldberg says that means Scott Steiner is NEXT!
- IN THE RING: Jonathan Coachman + Triple H + Shawn Michaels..
- I feel so sorry for the live crowd having to sit and listen to this entire segment..
- Triple H says that Shawn Michaels treated him like a sidekick when he was the one pulling the wagon..
- Shawn Michaels says that for years he pulls the HUGE wagon by himself for years until he broke his back..
- Shawn Michaels says Triple H picked up the wagon since then..
- Shawn Michaels admits that Triple H's success after he left bothered him a lot..
- Triple H says that it ate him up so bad that he had to come back to the WWE four years later to proove himself..
- Shawn Michaels says he proved in a street fight that after four years he was still better than Triple H..
- Triple H remembers that he walked out of the ring, while Shawn Michaels was stretchered out..
- Triple H says he was the last man standing that night, and at Royal Rumble he'll be the LMS again..
- Triple H says that this isn't about who made who, it is always about who the BEST is..
- Triple H says that he's the ultimate student of the game (he majored in Married to the Bosses Daughter 101)
- Triple H says that there might be one or two guys in the history of the business that are as good as Shawn Michaels..
- Triple H says that as good as Shawn Michaels is, he's still BETTER!
- Triple H says that all the contraversy over who should be champion will come to an end at Royal Rumble..
- Triple H goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how great he is..
- Shawn Michaels says that it could come down to one second between them in their match..
- Shawn Michaels then superkicks Jonathan Coachman off his feet!
- Shawn Michaels says in reality it only takes one second and it could all be over..
- MATCH: Booker T vs Kane..
- Booker T's new entrance music is horrible, it's on the new piece of crap album "Originals" WWE is promoting..
- Kane was disqualified for throwing Booker T repeatedly into the ringsteps outside the ring!
- Kane then grabbed a steel chair and swung and missed at Booker T's head!
- Kane tossed Booker T into the ring and continued to assault him and also Tombstone Piledrives him!
- MATCH: Chris Jericho vs Mark Henry w/Theodore Long & Jazz..
- Jericho spent the entire match selling for Mark Henry, trying to make him look good (which is hard cause he is BAD)..
- Jericho went for the Lionsault as Theodore Long distracted the referee, and Jazz grabbed Jericho's foot!
- Trish Stratus came down and attacked Jazz outside the ring!
- Jericho locked the Walls of Jericho onto Mark Henry, who started tapping out..
- Jazz and Trish Stratus crawled through the ring, distracting the referee so he didn't see Mark Henry tapping out!
- Mark Henry fought back and gave Jericho the World's Strongest Slam and pinned him!
- BACKSTAGE: Trish Stratus & Stacy Keibler..
- Stacy Keibler says she's not a Jericho-fan, but he obviously cares about her..
- Stacy Keibler says that like-him-or-not, Trish really should talk to him -- Trish agrees..
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho & Christian..
- Christian says that Jericho has been showing all this affection to Trish and gets nothing back!
- Christian says that Trish Stratus is trying to get even with Jericho and messing with his head!
- Christian says that Trish Stratus doesn't care about him, so they're going out on the town tonight..
- Christian & Jericho leave the arena just as Trish Stratus comes around the corner looking for Jericho..
- PARKING LOT: Evolution (Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista, Randy Orton) + Steve Austin..
- Triple H says that as soon as Mick Foley arrives, they'll escort him to his front row seat..
- Triple H tells Randy Orton not to worry about Rob Van Dam because they've got his back..
- Steve Austin speeds up on his four-wheeler and says if Evolution goes to ringside, he'll run them over!
- Steve Austin shows them how serious he is by doing donuts on the wet pavement..
- IC TITLE MATCH: Randy Orton vs Rob Van Dam..
- Randy Orton had his forehead lacerated by RVD, and pushed over the rail, landing in the seat reserved for Mick Foley!
- A limo eventually drove into the arena parking lot and Jim Ross speculated that it was Mick Foley arriving!
- Randy Orton had RVD locked into an excruciating leg-scissors submission hold for several minutes..
- Rob Van Dam fought back and got several near falls on the champ before inadvertantly kicking the referee in the head!
- Randy Orton hit a low-blow and covered RVD but the referee was still out cold..
- Randy Orton laid on the mat and played posem while the referee started to count both wrestling down on the mat..
- Rob Van Dam made it to his feet, so Randy Orton got up too, but got a swift kick to the face!
- Rob Van Dam went to the top rope, but got crotched on the corner pad!
- Randy Orton hit a front face-lock DDT and pinned RVD to retain his IC championship!
- Triple H comes down and raises Randy Orton's arm in victory..
- Triple H points at the empty seat in the front row that was reserved for Mick Foley..
- And that's a wrap folks...
Go Back To WWE History