WWE RAW RESULTS
December 8, 2003|
Anaheim, California - Arrowhead Pond
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Matt Hardy def Maven..
- Steven Richards def Shawn Daivari..
- John Heidenreich def Tony ???..
- Rico w/Miss Jackie def Tommy Dreamer..
- IN THE RING: Chris Jericho & Christian + Trish Stratus & Lita..
- Chris Jericho & Christian come to the ring each carrying a bouquet of roses..
- Christian says he's heard rumors that Trish & Lita are made at them, and wants to say they are sorry..
- Jericho says he's been calling Trish all week and doesn't know what they can do to make it up to her..
- Suddenly, Trish Stratus & Lita walks to ringside and joined the two men in the ring..
- Jericho says that the whole "canadian dollar" thing was just a big joke and doesn't really mean it..
- Jericho says he respects Trish far too much to jeapradize what he has with Trish for 1 Canadian dollar..
- Jericho begs Trish Stratus to accept his apology as she takes the roses from him..
- Jericho begs some more, but Trish hauls off and slaps Jericho in the face!
- Trish & Lita begin whaling away on Jericho & Christian smashing the roses over their heads!
- TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The Dudley Boyz w/Trish & Lita vs Chris Jericho & Christian..
- The Dudleyz helped Trish & Lita hit stereo wazup headbutt drops off the top rope on Y2J & Christian..
- The Dudleyz hit the Dudley Death Drop and scored the pin to retain their titles..
- BACKSTAGE: Ric Flair, Randy Orton & Batista..
- Ric Flair says that Triple H is here tonight but isn't going anywhere near the ring..
- Ric Flair says Triple H knows Goldberg & Kane are going to tear eachother apart tonight!
- Randy Orton says Triple H won't be the only Evolution member to walk out of Armageddon with championship Gold..
- Batista says that is if Rob Van Dam survives TONIGHT!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Chris Jericho / Christian..
- Y2J & Christian are complaining about Trish & Lita costing them the titles and demands that he fix it!
- Eric Bischoff sets up a match at Armageddon between Chris Jericho & Christian vs Lita & Trish Stratus!
- NON (IC) TITLE MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs Batista w/Ric Flair..
- Rob Van Dam did a flip back into the ring and accidentally knocked down the referee..
- Batista botched a strange looking powerbombed and took a hard hit to the head..
- Batista recovered and hit another powerbomb and scored the pinfall in this non-title match!
- TAG MATCH: Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak vs Val Venis & Lance Storm w/2 Strippers..
- Garrison Cade got on the mic and clairified that they are not whiners, they're winners!
- Mark Jindrak pinned Val Venis holding the tights to steal the win for his team..
- PROMO: Kane..
- Kane delivered another one of his 80s style wrestling promos hyping his match with Goldberg..
- IN THE RING: Mick Foley + La Resistance (Dupre/Conway) + THE ROCK!..
- Mick Foley says he'll be the special guest referee for the RVD/Randy Orton IC title match at Armageddon..
- Mick Foley brings up the "Bring Back Stone Cold Steve Austin" petition, saying he has 500,000 signatures..
- Suddenly, La Resistance's music hits and Rene Dupre & Rob Conway comes out to the ring..
- Rob Conway says that it wasn't "right" that he went out of his way to humiliate them last week..
- Rene Dupre says that if the French went to Iraq they would have found the Weapons of Mass Destruction..
- Rob Conway says that Eric Bischoff has secured their jobs, so now they want Mick Foley to salut the French flag..
- Mick Foley says they can beat him up if they want but he's not saluting "that damn flag"..
- If ya smeellllllllelllelelell What the Rock.. IS COOKIN'! The Rock makes a suprise appearance!
- The Anaheim crowd becomes completely unglued by this unadvertised unexpected appearance..
- The Rock says he came out here to suprise Mick Foley and the millions of the Rock's fans..
- The Rock says he knows Mick Foley, JR & The King, Lilian Garcia, Marty the Camera Man, but doesn't know "two people"..
- The Rock does his "it doesn't matter who you are" routine to bury La Resistance, who he calls "a little fifi"..
- The chants "Fi Fi! Fi Fi! Fi Fi!" as The Rock continues to insult and shut down Dupre & Conway..
- Rob Conway says it doesn't matter what the Rock says because they'll become Tag Team champs at Armageddon..
- The Rock says La Resistance won't win the Tag Titles because 1) They're French, and 2) They Suck!
- The Rock says that the only thing strong about the French Army is their "Body Odour"..
- Mick Foley says La Resistance doesn't wanna mess with the "Sock & Rock Connection"!!
- The Rock corrects him, saying it's the "Rock & Sock Connection" as La Resistance attacks them!!
- La Resistance stomps away at Mick Foley until the Rock comes back and cleans house!
- The Rock finishes off Rene Dupre with a spinbuster and the people's elbow!
- The Rock hit Rob Conway with a spinbuster, and allowed Mick Foley to hit a people's elbow of his own!
- Mick Foley tells La Resistance to run, if ya smellllllellllelelel.....
- The Rock grabs the microphone and politely warns Mick Foley to never steal his catch phrases..
- The Rock signs the "Bring Back Stone Cold Steve Austin" petition before leaving..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Jonathan Coachman..
- Eric Bischoff says he's going to have The Rock escorted from the building..
- Eric Bischoff says that the Bill Goldberg vs Kane main event will be a Lumberjack match..
- Eric Bischoff says that he will personally pick the lumberjacks..
- SIX MAN TAG MATCH: Booker T/The Hurricane/Rosey vs Test/Scott Steiner/Mark Henry w/Theodore Long..
- Editor's Note: Last week Mark Henry was the top vote-getter in the "Most Worthless" poll on OWW.com..
- Editor's Note: This week Mark Henry prooved he earned the presigeous award..
- Editor's Note: Why this match got two segments on the show I'll never know, should have been a 2½ minute match..
- Editor's Note: This has officially been the most editor's notes for one match..
- Mark Henry was allowed to dominate everybody in the match and made Hurricane pass out to the bearhug..
- After the match, Mark Henry put Booker T in the bearhug for over a minute to take him out..
- Editor's Note: They're pushing Mark Henry down out throats and he just doesn't look like a superstar..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff gathers Ric Flair, Batista, Randy Orton & Mark Henry to make them official lumberjacks..
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Trish Stratus & Lita vs Molly Holly & Victoria..
- Chris Jericho & Christian come out to the stage to watch the match close-up..
- Matt Hardy came down and entered the ring and distracted Lita long enough for Molly to score the pinfall!
- LUMBERJACK MATCH: Bill Goldberg vs Kane..
- Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Batista & Mark Henry act as Bischoff-appointed Lumberjacks..
- Kane repeatedly tossed Bill Goldberg out of the ring so that the lumberjacks could beat on him..
- Randy Orton & Batista got in the ring and attacked Bill Goldberg causing a diqualification!
- Shawn Michaels & Rob Van Dam came down and paired off with Randy Orton & Batista for the save!
- RAW goes off the air...
Go Back To WWE History