WWE RAW RESULTS
December 1, 2003|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Solo def Rayne (dark match)..
- Mark Henry def Maven..
- Victoria def Ivory..
- The Hurricane & Rosey def Chad Collyer & ???..
- John Heidenreich def Conquistador..
- IN THE RING: Bill Goldberg (street clothes) + Eric Bischoff + Mick Foley!!
- Goldberg says it seems like every week he gets jumped by somebody on RAW..
- Goldberg calls out Triple H & Kane to "get it on right now"..
- Eric Bischoff comes out instead and says HE decides what happens on RAW, not Goldberg..
- Eric Bischoff threatens to fire Goldberg (or anyone else) if they come out and try to create mass chaos..
- Eric Bischoff says that this isn't RAW -- it's the Eric Bischoff Show! and nobody can do anything about it!
- Aeeeerrrrhhhhhhh SMASH! --- Mick Foley makes a suprise and shocking return, coming out in a business suit!
- Mick Foley, clipboard in hand, explains that he has been hired as an "Outside Consultant" by Linda McMahon!
- Mick Foley says that he has the ability to change anything he want on the RAW broadcast..
- Mick Foley announces Randy Orton/Batista/Kane vs Goldberg/Shawn Michaels/Rob Van Dam..
- Goldberg's music hits, and Goldberg shakes Mick Foley's hand and leaves the ring..
- Mick Foley then announces that tonight's RAW will mark the beginning of Stone Cold Steve Austin's return..
- Mick Foley brings out a petition to pass around the audience for all the fans to sign..
- Mick Foley says that there is only one thing wrong with RAW, and that is Eric Bischoff!
- Mick Foley announces that he's naming himself the NEW Co-General Manager of RAW - Have a nice day!!!!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Jonathan Coachman..
- Eric Bischoff calls Linda McMahon on his cell phone, dispite Coach's warning, and she hangs up on him..
- TAG TITLE MATCH: The Dudley Boyz vs Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade..
- Uhg, Bubba Dudley is wearing those ugly-ass shorts again, showing off his pasty-white legs..
- Garrison Cade tried to pin DVon by pulling the tights, but DVon kicked out, and Cade argued with the referee..
- DVon Dudley then rolled up Garrison Cade and scored the pin, also by pulling the tights!
- Garisson Cade got the microphone and said that DVon cheated and demanded a rematch!
- BACKSTAGE: Al Snow & Jonathan Coachman + Mick Foley..
- Mick Foley approaches Al Snow & The Coach and says he's never felt anything more painful than those two on commentary..
- Mick Foley announces Jerry Lawler vs The Coach with Al Snow banned, if Coach loses, he's fired!
- MATCH: Booker T vs Test w/Stacy Keibler..
- Test tried to pin Booker with his feet up on the top rope, but Stacy pushed his feet off!
- Stacy Keibler slapped Test, and this led to Booker T pinned Test for the victory!
- Booker T gets on the mic and asks the fans if they want to see a "Leggarooni"!!
- Stacy Keibler does a pair of interesting Leggarooni's until Test pulled her out..
- Mark Henry attacked Booker T and laid him out..
- BACKSTAGE: Trish Stratus & Lita..
- Lita gives Trish Stratus a little Jericho action figure and asks what is going out between them..
- Trish Stratus admits that she hasn't ever felt "this way", and asks Lita about Christian..
- Lita refuses to change the subject and asks for more information..
- Trish Stratus shows Lita a jersey she made for Jericho, and some ligerie, before proclaiming that tonight might be "the night"..
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Randy Orton/Batista..
- Batista says he's disappointed in himself for not seperating Shawn Michaels' head from his shoulders..
- Batista says if Shawn Michaels makes it out of the arena tonight, he'll put him away at Armageddon..
- IN THE RING: Scott Steiner & Test w/Stacy Keibler..
- Scott Steiner says that Stacy may be Test's property, but he and Test "share everything"..
- Test tells Stacy Keibler to pucker up and join the "Test & Steiner Kiss My Ass Club"..
- Mick Foley saves the day and comes out to the stage and orders Stacy Keibler to join him on the stage..
- Mick Foley says he's sick of how Test & Scott Steiner treat him, and has found a way around that..
- Mick Foley fires Test, thus evoking Test's contract, thus rendering Stacy's obligations to Test void..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Test & Scott Steiner..
- Test & Scott Steiner complain to Eric Bischoff about Mick Foley firing them and demand he fix it!
- Eric Bischoff promises to call Vince McMahon and go above Linda McMahon on this decision..
- Test & Scott Steiner leave the room and a voice offscreen asks Eric Bischoff if he's really going to call Vince?!
- Eric Bischoff says No, he isn't..
- TAG MATCH: Lance Storm & Val Venis w/2 Strippers vs La Resistance (Rene Dupre & Rob Conway)..
- JR Quote of the Night: I can't relate to someone sympathyzing for another country, I'm an american!
- Lance Storm gets the pinfall to win the match for his team..
- POST MATCH: Mick Foley + La Resistance..
- Mick Foley, who had joined the announce table, stands up and offers to forgive La Resistance..
- Mick Foley says all Rene Dupre & Rob Conway has to do is recite the Pledge of Allegence..
- Mick Foley leads the crowd, as Rob Conway joins in, and Rene Dupre refuses..
- Mick Foley then fires Rob Conway and Rene Dupre and marches down to the ring!
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus..
- Trish Stratus tells Jericho that she's never 'felt this way before' and Jericho says 'me either'..
- Editor's Note: *Cough* cept for your wife!
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus vs Rico & Miss Jackie..
- Rico shoves Trish down to the mat before the match and Jericho goes after him as the bell rings..
- Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus win and they share some awkward smooching and hugging afterwards..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & ???..
- Eric Bischoff is speaking/complaining to some unidentified person off-camera..
- The camera panes out, and it's Kane, and he says he fails to see how it affects HIM..
- Eric Bischoff says Mick Foley will probably go out of his way to jeaprodize Kane's title match at Armageddon..
- MATCH: Matt Hardy vs Christian w/Lita..
- Late in the match, Molly Holly came down and tossed Lita head-first into the ring steps!
- Christian got distracted by this and Matt Hardy rolled him up for the pin!
- MATCH: Jerry "The King" Lawler vs Jonathan Coachman..
- If The Coach wins, he and Al Snow get to be the RAW broadcast announcers..
- If The King wins, then The Coach is fired!
- Jerry Lawler def Jonathan Coachman in the first minute of the match, so Coach is fired!
- Jerry Lawler starts a "Nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, good bye" chant..
- Jim Ross stands up and gives a horribly uncoordinated version of the nah nah nah hey hey hey song..
- BACKSTAGE: Christian & Chris Jericho..
- Christian says he's going to 'seal the deal' tonight, bragging about the 'moment' he had with Lita..
- Chris Jericho says that Trish has been falling for everything he says for weeks, and it's PATHETIC!
- Christian says that Trish Stratus is a "prude" and Lita is "Extreme"..
- Chris Jericho says that he DEFINITLY going to win their "bet"! saying he'll nail Trish before Christian nails Lita!
- Chris Jericho & Christian hit the showers, as we see Trish Stratus listening & crying outside the door.. :(
- Editor's Note: Damn! I was looking forward to Christian & Jericho being good guys --- I predict the return of PMS!..
- MAIN EVENT: Batista & Randy Orton & Kane w/Ric Flair vs Bill Goldberg & Shawn Michaels & Rob Van Dam..
- Midway through the match, after some organized chaos, Kane stuck up behind Shawn Michaels and delivered a chokeslam!
- Rob Van Dam hit Randy Orton with a frog-splash but there was no referee to count..
- Mick Foley ran down and counted the 1-2-3 giving RVD/HBK/Goldberg the win!
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff & Mick Foley..
- Eric Bischoff marches down to the ring and demands to talk to Mick Foley one-on-one..
- Eric Bischoff says that Mick Foley has ruined the RAW roster by firing the guys he fired tonight!
- Eric Bischoff says that the minute Mick Foley signed the release forms, they'll sign with Smackdown!
- Mick Foley says he won't be signing the releases, he just wanted to show Bischoff how he has been acting recently..
- Mick Foley says that he is still going to do what is right for the people, and announces Kane vs Goldberg next week!
- Mick Foley says he's going to give Sacramento what they've been waiting to see since he showed up!
- Mick Foley punches Eric Bischoff down and pulls out Mr. Socko and shoves it down Bischoff's throat!
- RAW goes off the air...
Go Back To WWE History