WWE RAW RESULTS
November 10, 2003|
Boston, Mass - Fleet Center
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERNATIONAL HEAT TAPINGS:
- Bryan Danielson (American Dragon) def Arch Kincaid..
- Kevin Fertig & Travis Tomko def John Walters & Chad Wicks..
- John Heidenreich def Tommy Dreamer..
- Mark Jindark & Garrison Cade def Luis Ortiz & Jason Porcaro..
- Steven Richards (came out to Crash Holly's music and climbed the turnbuckles like Crash used to do) def Rico..
- Val Venis def Maven..
- IN THE RING: Lita + Evolution/Triple H + Steve Austin..
- Lita says people tell her that what she's done in the past year has been a big accomplishment..
- Editor's Note: I thought she didn't want to talk about that any more/!?
- Lita says nothing would compare to accomplishing her goal of becoming Woman's champion again..
- Suddenly, Evolution's music hits and Triple H (miss me?), Batista & Randy Orton comes down..
- ~~~Ric Flair is absent from RAW tonight because his mother passed away the night before..
- Lita stands her ground and asks why they are out there..
- Triple H grabs the microphone and says unless Lita plans on getting naked and dancing, to hit the road!
- Editor's Note: Way to bury the Woman's division Paul..
- Triple H congradulates Batista on his very successful comeback from injury (wasn't Lita's injury 10 times worse?)
- Triple H turns his attention to Goldberg, saying there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity..
- Triple H gives his "I'm gonna kick Goldberg's ass this Sunday at Survivor Series" speech..
- Steve Austin comes out to the ring to confront the three members of Evolution..
- Steve Austin tells Triple H & Evolution to "take a hike"..
- Steve Austin asks Triple H is he was planning on wrestling a match tonight on RAW?
- Triple H says "no", so Steve Austin tells him to get his ass out of here..
- Triple H asks what Steve Austin is gonna do about it?!
- Batista says that Steve Austin won't do anything, because he's a COWARD..
- Steve Austin says that in 6 days, he's going to deal with all three of their asses!
- Steve Austin then calls security down to escort Triple H out of the building..
- Triple H agrees to leave on his own and will sue anybody that lays their hand on him!
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin + Eric Bischoff & Team Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff says that Team Bischoff is going to destroy Team Austin and Steve Austin will be gone..
- Team Austin comes up behind Steve Austin to show their support for GM Steve Austin..
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Rob Van Dam vs Christian..
- Christian tried to steal Lilian Garcia's chair and ended up shoving her down to the outside floor..
- Rob Van Dam wins clean after the five star frog splash..
- RESTAURANT: Shane McMahon..
- Shane McMahon enters a restaurant called "Kowloon" and asks for a table for TWO..
- IN THE RING: Jonathan Coachman..
- Jonathan Coachman says that he and Eric Bischoff saw what Christian did to Lilian Garcia..
- Jonathan Coachman says that for Lilian Garcia's safety, he's been sent out to replace her..
- TAG MATCH: La Resistance (Rene Dupre & Rob Conway) vs The Superheros (Hurricane & Rosey)..
- La Resistance win the match after Rob Conway hit a swinging neckbreaker on The Hurricane..
- BACKSTAGE: Lita & Terri + Eric Bischoff..
- Terri is whining to Lita about being forced into a tag match tonight against GaiL Kim & Molly Holly..
- Eric Bischoff approaches and says everything will be fine, and orders find something else to wear..
- Eric Bischoff sarcastically expresses his sympathy for how Triple H treated her earlier..
- Eric Bischoff says 7 months ago he fired Lita, and Steve Austin hired her back..
- Eric Bischoff says if he was Lita, he would learn how to "play ball" with Eric Bischoff..
- BACKSTAGE: Team Bischoff..
- Chris Jericho gives the rest of Team Bischoff a pep talk about their match this Sunday at Survivor Series..
- Randy Orton shows up late and Chris Jericho sarcastically thanks him for joining the meeting..
- Randy Orton says no matter what they can rely on him to get the job done this Sunday..
- Teddy Long comments that "That is one cocky crackah!"
- BACKSTAGE: Val Venis & Two Strippers + Lance Storm..
- Val Venis brings two sluts into the locker room and calls out for Lance Storm..
- Lance Storm comes out of the shower and the two sluts get excited at seeing Lance's canadian bacon..
- DIVAS TAG MATCH: Lita & Terri vs Molly Holly & Gail Kim..
- Molly Holly pinned Lita holding the ropes, and then Molly & Gail stripped Terri down to her bra & panties..
- LEGEND VS LEGEND KILLER II: Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton..
- Shawn Michaels won clean after hitting Randy Orton with a superkick to the chin..
- RESTAURANT: Shane McMahon & Kane..
- Kane shows up at Kowloon and joined Shane McMahon at his table as they went to commercial..
- Shane McMahon says that he wants Kane to think about it all week what is going to happen this Sunday..
- Kane asks how Shane's mother is doing, and describes how it felt to tombtone her on the steel stage..
- Kane says he electricuted Shane's crotch cause he wanted Shane and his wife not to be able to have kids..
- Kane says for all of Shane McMahon GUTS, he still cannot stop EVIL..
- Shane McMahon says Kane isn't evil, he's pathetic, and he knows that he's just afraid of living a normal life..
- Editor's Note: I guess the new soap opera writers have settled into their cushy jobs..
- TAG MATCH: The Dudley Boyz vs Scott Steiner w/Stacy Keibler & Mark Henry w/Teddy Long..
- Garrison Cade (called "Lance" by Jim Ross) & Mark Jindrak are shown watching on a monitor backstage..
- Scott Steiner brought a steel chair into the ring and whacked Bubba Dudley, causing a Disqualification..
- Scott Steiner continued to whack the hell out of the Dudleyz with the chair!
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin & Eric Bischoff..
- Eric Bischoff says that Steve Austin was one of the biggest factors in putting WCW out of business..
- Eric Bischoff says he finds it ironic that he is going to be the one who puts Steve Austin out of business..
- BACKSTAGE: Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus..
- Chris Jericho yells at a female stage hand for bringing his water warm and 15 minutes late..
- Trish Stratus approaches and Chris Jericho changes his tune and apoligizes for his behavior..
- Trish Stratus says that any time he wants to talk all he has to do is say so..
- Chris Jericho builds up his nerve and asks Trish Stratus out on a date later tonight..
- Editor's Note: I hope Chris Jericho's wife and newborn child aren't watching from their homw in Winnipeg!
- BACKSTAGE: Booker T & John Heidenreich..
- John Heidenreich talk about the new UNSCRIPTED book that WWE recently released..
- John Heidenreich finds a note at the door for Booker T that says "I STILL REMEMBER"
- MATCH: Booker T vs Chris Jericho..
- Booker T pinned Chris Jericho with a botched/recovered sunsetflip rollup pinfall..
- Christian, Scott Steiner, Mark Henry & Randy Orton ran down to beat down on Booker T after the match..
- The Dudley Boyz, Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels run down to clean house on the heels..
- Jonathan Coachman announces that in his opinin, the winner of the match is CHRIS JERICHO!!!
- All five babyfaces surrounded Jonathan Coachman and dropped him with a 3D in the center of the ring!
- The story of the night is that all Team Austin members beat Team Bischoff members tonight..
- NON TITLE MATCH: Bill Goldberg vs Batista..
- JR Quote of the night: "Goldberg is a man's man, he can't sit at home and not do something about it!"
- As predicted by my 7 year old nephew who never watches wrestling, Triple H interfered to cause a DQ..
- Triple H got the sledgehammer from under the ring (wow that's original, never expected that)..
- Triple H set up to shatter Goldberg's ankle, but Goldberg fought back and speared Triple H!
- Goldberg picked up the sledge hammer and whacked Batista as Triple H escaped the ring..
- RAW goes off the air...
Go Back To WWE History