WWE RAW RESULTS
October 6, 2003|
Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Casino
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Test def Tommy Dreamer..
- Val Venis def Eric Young..
- The Dudley Boyz def Rob Conway & Rene Dupree to retain the Tag Team titles..
- OPENING: Video Package..
- Package highlighting Triple H setting a bounty on Goldberg's head (Heaven forbit RAW be HHH-free for once)
- MATCH: Kane vs "The Super Hero in Training" Rosey..
- Rosey started out with fists-of-fire, but Kane soon took over and demolished him!
- The Hurricane ran down after the match and got destroyed as well..
- Shane McMahon's music suddenly hit and Shane McMahon attacked Kane in the ring from behind!
- Shane McMahon kicked Kane a few times and then lured him down the ilse to the backstage area..
- PARKING LOT: Kane & Shane McMahon..
- Kane goes backstage searching for Shane McMahon in the production truck but doesn't find him..
- Kane picks up an iron bar and continues the search around the parking garage..
- Shane McMahon jumps into a limo, and locks the door, as Kane smashes the sunroof and climbs in..
- Shane McMahon climbed out the drivers seat and locked the accellerator, sending the limo full throttle into a trailor!
- The top part of the limo (which suddenly has no sunroof, tipoff #1) got the top part ripped partially off!
- The desensitized crowd chants "Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!"
- After the commercial, and numerous replays, we see Kane bloodied and unconcious inside the wreckage..
- General Manager Steve Austin shows up (tip off #2) and to check on Kane..
- DIVAS MATCH: Gail Kim vs Lita..
- Molly Holly joins the announce team and briefly breaks character with her reaction to what just happened..
- Gail Kim continues to botch moves until Lita wins after a "spin tingling DDT" (JR's words)..
- BACKSTAGE: Kane..
- The police arrive to investigate the accident as Eric Bischoff Shows up and panics at the situation..
- Firemen continue to use the jaws of life to free Kane from the wreckage..
- TAPED SEGMENT: Triple H (because RAW wouldn't be the same with him -- it would be better)..
- Triple H shows off his money and asks who is going to step up and collect the bounty on Goldberg's head..
- Triple H talks about the fast cars and fast women that someone could get with $100,000..
- Triple H also talked about the prospect of the person becoming a member of Evolution..
- Triple H says it could even be Goldberg's best friend, because everybody's got a price (where have I heard that before?)
- BACKSTAGE: Shawn Michaels & Steve Austin..
- Shawn Michaels demands a match with Mark Henry tonight..
- Steve Austin says Mark Henry already has a match tonight and he can't change it..
- Shanw Michaels vows to take matters into his own hands..
- IN THE RING: Scott Steiner & Stacy Keibler + Eric Bischoff..
- Scott Steiner comes out with Stacy Keibler and demands an apology on her knees..
- Eric Bischoff comes out to the stage and says he's glad to finally see the Big Poppa Pump that he once knew..
- Eric Bischoff says he's so happy, that he's going to personally hand pick Scott Steiner's opponent tonight..
- MATCH: Scott Steiner w/Stacy Keibler vs Spike Dudley..
- Scott Steiner dominates Spike, and finishes him off with a move that he stole from TNA's Frankie Kazarian..
- Scott Steiner delivers a torture rack suplex off the top rope after the match and bullies Spike some more..
- The Dudley Boyz come out for the save and give Scott Steiner a Dudley Death Drop!
- Test runs down and pulls Scott Steiner out of the ring, and drags Stacy Keibler away..
- PARKING LOT: Kane..
- Kane is loaded into an ambulance and driven away..
- BACKSTAGE: La Reistance & Rob Conway + Bill Goldberg..
- La Resistance & Rob Conway hide behind some boxes discussing the $100,000 bounty on Goldberg..
- The trio attacks Goldberg during a photo shoot, but Goldberg demolishes them all!
- PARKING LOT: Eric Bischoff..
- A tow-truck backs un to the limo to tow it away..
- Eric Bischoff gets the full story from an eye witness..
- Eric Bischoff says that this is all Steve Austin's face, because he kept pushing Kane..
- IN THE RING: Chris Jericho, Jonathan Coachman, Christian & Lance Storm + Steve Austin..
- Chris Jericho says he was sickened by what happened earlier to Kane..
- Chris Jericho says that the true culprit is General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin..
- Chris Jericho says that he knows many of the WWE Executives are in attendance tonight (since they're in CT)..
- Chris Jericho pleads with them to relinguish Steve Austin of all his duties on RAW..
- The Coach says that Steve Austin ruined his career by screwing him out of the announce position on RAW..
- Christian says that Steve Austin screwed him out of the Intercontinental title..
- Chris Jericho says there is nothing more offensive than a world class athlete being called "boring"..
- Lance Storm gets on the mic and says that Chris Jericho is absolutely 100% full of crap!
- Lance Storm says that for the first time in his life, he's having fun, and owes it all to Steve Austin!
- Lance Storm says that Chris Jericho is doing a great job at being a jackass!
- Chris Jericho & Christian attacked and pumbled Lance Storm until Steve Austin came to the ring..
- Chris Jericho continues to beat down Lance Storm, knowing that Steve Austin can't lay a hand on him!
- Rob Van Dam ran down and swung his IC belt around, chasing Chris Jericho & Christian away..
- Steve Austin sets up Chris Jericho & Christian vs Lance Storm & Rob Van Dam..
- TAG MATCH: Rob Van Dam & Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho & Christian..
- Great match by all four athletes, this is something often missing from RAW..
- RVD hit a frogsplash on Christian, then Y2J (legal man) hit a lionsault on RVD for a two count..
- Chris Jericho then locked the Walls of Jericho onto Rob Van Dam, who inched his way over and tagged Lance Storm..
- Lance Storm hit a springboard missile dropkick on Chris Jericho and pinned him!!
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Theodore Long/Mark Henry/Rodney Mack..
- Theodore Long says that Mark Henry made a statement when he took out Shawn Michaels last week..
- Mark Henry says he's got "somin te'say" and that is that he'll take out Goldberg and collect the bounty..
- TAG MATCH: Randy Orton & Ric Flair vs Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade..
- Randy Orton hit Mark Jindrak with an RKO and Ric Flair pinned him to win the match for his team..
- BACKSTAGE: Maven/Trish Status & Ric Flair/Randy Orton..
- Maven sarcastically congradulates Flair & Orton on their match, asking when the rematch is..
- Ric Flair takes offense to Maven taking that tone with him..
- Maven gets in his face and challanges Ric Flair to a match next week, to which he accepts..
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Maven & Trish Status vs Stevie Richards & Victoria..
- Trish Stratus went for the up-side-down-in-the-corner hurancanrana but Stevie Richards punched Trish in the gut!
- Stevie Richards tried to cheapshot Trish again, but Maven spinkicked him down to the mat..
- Maven pinned Stevie Richards to pick up the win..
- Victoria rammed Trish Stratus into the ringsteps after the match injuring her ribs..
- MAIN EVENT: Bill Goldberg vs Mark Henry (Non-title match.... $100,000 bounty on the line)..
- The referee banned Rodney Mack from ringside before the match even started..
- Late in the match, Rodney Mack ran in anyway, and whacked Bill Golberg with a steel chair!
- The referee called for the bell and disqualified Mark Henry..
- Shawn Michaels ran down for the attempted save, but got accidentally speared by Goldberg!
- Bill Goldberg jackhammered Mark Henry in the center of the ring!!!!
- RAW goes off the air...
Go Back To WWE History