WWE RAW RESULTS
August 25, 2003|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Navajo Warrior beat Jack Bull (dark)..
- Scott Stiener beat Mike Knox..
- Test beat Derrick Neikirk ..
- Steven Richards & Victoria beat Tommy Dreamer & Ivory..
- Val Venis beat Rico..
- IN THE RING: Bill Goldberg + Triple H & Evolution..
- Footage is shown of off-air happenings last night after the Elimination Chamber with Goldberg's leg lacerated..
- Bill Goldberg limps to the ring with his head stitched and bandaged and grabs the microphone..
- Bill Goldberg says that he owns the World title, and Triple H knows it..
- Bill Goldberg then calls out Triple H..
- Triple H and the Evolution come out to the stage looking very relaxed..
- Bill Goldberg challanges Triple H to a one-on-one match TONIGHT!
- Triple H takes his shirt off and asks what is it that Bill Goldberg doesn't get?!
- Triple H says that he is Bigger and Badder that Goldberg, and prooved it last night..
- Triple H says that he prooved that he's the best wrestler alive today!
- Bill Goldberg says that he'll be coming after Triple H every day and every where!
- Bill Goldberg tries to manipulate the crowd into chanting his name, but they don't fall for it..
- Triple H says he'll accept Goldberg's challange for a match at the next PPV, which is Unforgiven..
- Triple H says that if he beats Bill Goldberg at Unforgiven, then Bill Goldberg has to retire from wrestling forever..
- Triple H makes a point of saying Goldberg can't jump to a second rate promotion like Smackdown!..
- Bill Goldberg accepts the stipulations..
- Editor's Note: Okay, so now they are admitting that their own product sucks? I guess that's a step in the right direction..
- MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Gail Kim..
- Gail Kim ran down and attacked Trish Stratus while she was coming down the ramp..
- Trish Stratus won after the Stratusfaction..
- Molly Holly attacked Trish Stratus after the match, and gives Gail Kim the evil eye..
- BACKSTAGE: Molly Holly & Gail Kim..
- Molly Holly has Gail Kim by the throat yelling at her..
- Molly Holly says she is the one who got Gail Kim into the company in the first place..
- Molly Holly says they should team up to get rid of something they BOTH hate, Trish Stratus!
- Gail Kim says Trish Stratus doesn't have a chance!
- IN THE RING: Theodore Long & Rodney Mack..
- Theodore Long introduces his newest "Playah", the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry!
- Theodore Long then tells the "White Boys" to get out here now!
- TAG MATCH: Mark Henry & Rodney Mack vs Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak..
- Mark Henry pinned Mark Jindrak after catching him off the top rope and powerslamming him!
- BACKSTAGE: Lance Storm & Goldust..
- Lance Storm says that Goldust set him up last night by sending him into the Diva's locker room..
- Goldust says that he thinks Lance Storm is now in a great relationship..
- Lance Storm says "You call this a great relationship?" and we see MINIDUST humping his leg!
- BACKSTAGE: Rosey & Jessie (from Tough Enough) + The Hurricane..
- Rosey is running around backstage looking for something to rescue..
- Jessie tells him that there is a guy with a gun in the ring, and he runs off to save the day..
- The Hurricane enters and realizes that it's not a real gun, but an air gun, used to shoot t-shirts into the crowd..
- Rosey entered the ring and squashed the guy who was firing t-shirts out (indy wrestler Slater Vain)..
- The Hurricane ran in and told Rosey he just squashed an innocent man!!!!
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Steve Austin + Eric Bischoff..
- Steve Austin says that he was shocked when Jonathan Coachman tried to help Eric Bischoff last night..
- Steve Austin says that Eric Bischoff physically provoked him, so he stomped a mudhole in his ass!
- Eric Bischoff enters with sunglasses and a hat, and tells Steve Austin to tell the truth..
- Eric Bischoff says he's taken it upon himself to name Jonathan Coachman "Employee of the Month"..
- IN THE RING: La Resistance & Rob Conway..
- Rob Conway says he hates that the fans always disrespect the Tag Team champions..
- Rob Conway says that the fans are ignorant, and that is what is wrong with the United States..
- Rob Conway says the president forced American's into a war, and they followed him like sheep..
- Rob Conway says that the citizens of America are the REAL terrorists!!!
- 6-MAN TAG MATCH: La Resistance & Rob Conway vs Spike, Bubba & DVon Dudley..
- Ron Conway whacked Bubba Dudley with a tag title belt, and pinned him for the victory..
- HIGHLIGHT REEL: Chris Jericho & Linda McMahon + Vince McMahon + Shane McMahon..
- Chris Jericho says that he could have won, and should have won, if it wasn't for Goldberg!
- Linda McMahon then comes out after footage is shown of Eric Bischoff kissing her last week..
- Chris Jericho asks Linda McMahon if it is true she and Eric Bischoff "made it like rabbits" last week?
- Linda McMahon says that Eric Bischoff is a very creative liar..
- Linda McMahon says that Eric Bischoff was quickly escorted off the property..
- Linda McMahon says that Eric Bischoff's behavior was unprofessional and there will be consequences..
- Linda McMahon says that she won't fire Eric Bischoff, cause Vince would probably rehire him back..
- Vince McMahon then makes a suprise appearance and struts down to the ring and joins his wife!
- Vince McMahon reveals that he was the one who invited Eric Bischoff to their house last week..
- Vince McMahon says that Linda McMahon is far from the victim here..
- Vince McMahon says that if there's one victim here, it's him!
- Vince McMahon says that he's a victim of their failed married and life together!!!
- Vince McMahon says that Linda McMahon turns his kids against him!
- Linda McMahon cuts in and says that Vince McMahon needs psychological help..
- Vince McMahon says he feels a lot like Kane, because the everybody all turned their back on him..
- Here comes the moneeeeeyy.... Shane McMahon joins the family reunion..
- Shane McMahon agrees that Vince McMahon is a lot like Kane, cause they are both monsters!
- Chris Jericho cuts in and says Vince McMahon is a genius and a millionaire and deserves respect!
- Chris Jericho says that highlight reel is for invited guests only, and Shane McMahon wasn't invited!
- Shane McMahon makes an obscure reference that his father is an asshole..
- Shane McMahon and Vince McMahon go face to face in the ring, but Jericho whacks Shane with the microphone!
- Vince McMahon then announces Chris Jericho vs Shane McMahon later tonight!
- MATCH: Randy Orton w/Ric Flair vs Maven w/Maven..
- Ric Flair was trying to interfere, Shawn Michaels took him out with a superkick!
- Randy Orton used Shawn Michaels' superkick to def eat Maven..
- Shawn Michaels gets in the ring and engages in a staredown with Randy Orton, then checks on Maven..
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff & Jonathan Coachman + Christian + Steve Austin + Jerry Lawler..
- Eric Bischoff awards the "Employee of the Month" to Jonathan Coachman..
- Jonathan Coachman says his boss asked him to do something last night, and he did his job..
- Jonathan Coachman says that Eric Bischoff recognises talant, unlike Steve Austin..
- Jonathan Coachman says he understands that he's not wanted around RAW, and looks up at Jim Ross..
- Footage is shown of Jim Ross kicking The Coach out of the announce booth two weeks ago..
- Jonathan Coachman says that he was genuinely hurt by that treatment..
- Jonathan Coachman says that he did such a great job, people didn't even realize JR was gone!
- Jonathan Coachman says he didn't even get a thank you from Jim Ross for filling in..
- Jonathan Coachman says that he thought Jim Ross was more professional than that, and owes him an apology..
- Jonathan Coachman says that he wants Steve Austin to come out and apologize first!
- Christian's music hits and out comes the Intercontinental Champion, Christian..
- Christian says that nobody deserves an apology more than him, for being left out of Summerslam..
- Steve Austin's music then hits and General Manager Steve Austin hits the ring..
- Steve Austin says that Jonathan Coachman couldn't carry Jim Ross' jock strape..
- Steve Austin says that he's not sorry about what he did to The Coach, but he has a sympathy card..
- Steve Austin reaches into an envelope and pulls out a middle finger and flips off the Coach!
- Jonathan Coachman says that Steve Austin's handpicked broadcasters are a joke!
- Jerry Lawler stands up with the microphone, and offers to stick that award where the sun doesn't shine..
- Christian takes a fit and says that he's tired of being ignored!
- Steve Austin tells Christian to shut his stinkin' hole!
- Steve Austin sets up an Intercontinental title match between Christian & Jerry Lawler tonight!!!!
- INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH: Christian vs Jerry "the King" Lawler..
- Jonathan Coachman joins Jim Ross in the announce booth, and they bicker during the whole match..
- Jonathan Coachman later went to the ring, and pulled Jerry Lawler out during a pinfall attempt..
- Jerry Lawler chased The Coach around the ring and finally caught up with him..
- Christian pinned Jerry Lawler with the schoolboy for the victory..
- INTERVIEW: The Coach & Christian + Steve Austin..
- The Coach comments on Christian's victory and sarcastically asks "How'd ya do it?"..
- Christian cuts a promo on how great he is..
- Steve Austin steps up and says Jonathan Coachman will have a match with Jerry Lawler next week!
- MAIN EVENT: Shane McMahon vs Chris Jericho..
- Before the match, we saw Kane walking around in the shadows backstage..
- Shane McMahon set Chris Jericho on the time keepers table, and climbed to the top rope!
- Suddenly, Kane's music and pyro hit, prompting Shane McMahon to get down and look up to the stage..
- Kane did not appear, and Chris Jericho entered the ring and attacked Shane McMahon..
- A few minutes later, Kane's music hit once again, and Kane came to the ring and stood over Shane McMahon..
- Kane picked up Shane McMahon and hit a huge chokeslam from hell and leaves through the crowd..
- Shane McMahon rolls out of the ring, jumps the rail, and chases after Kane..
- Shane McMahon goes on the hunt for Kane in the backstage area..
- Kane attacks Shane McMahon from behind, and takes him up a loading ramp..
- Kane pours several canisters full of gasoline into a dumpster and lights it on fire!!!
- Kane tries to throw Shane McMahon into the dumpster, but Shane reverses it!
- Shane McMahon superkicks Kane, who falls into the dumpster that is covered in flames!
- Shane McMahon tells Kane to "Burn in hell, you son of a bitch!"
- RAW goes off the air...
Go Back To WWE History