WWE RAW RESULTS
July 7, 2003|
Montreal, Quebec - Bell Center
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Pierre Oulette def El Tornado (dark match)..
- Scott Steiner w/Stacy def Ruffy Silverstein..
- Triple H def Maven..
- La Resistance def Bobby Rude & Textbook Tyson..
- IN THE RING: Stone Cold Steve Austin + Booker T + Christian..
- Steve Austin explains how he was away last week due to a bout of Food Poisoning..
- Steve Austin says that Eric Bischoff is injured this week so it is Stone Cold's show tonight!
- Steve Austin sets up an Intercontinental Title match between Christian & Booker T..
- Booker T & Christian both come out to their usual entrances..
- Christian gets on the mic and says he has nothing left to proove to Booker T and his Peeps..
- Christian turns and tries to walk out on the match, but Steve Austin calls him back..
- Steve Austin says that the title will change on a COUNT OUT or a DISQUALIFICATION..
- Christian says the match can't start unless he's in the ring, and starts to walk out again..
- Steve Austin goes after Christian and throws him into the ring and the bells rings!!
- NO-DQ NO-CO IC TITLE MATCH: Christian vs Booker T..
- Booker T pins Christian after the scissors kick but the referee notices Christian's foot was on the rope!
- The referee rules that the pinfall is void and the match will continue!!!
- A few minutes later, Christian hits a low-blow behind the refs back and gets a near fall..
- Booker T recovers and nails a second scissors kick and pins Christian in the center of the ring!
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin & Mark Jindrak + Nick Patrick..
- Steve Austin and developmental wrestler Mark Jindrak are watching a monitor backstage..
- Steve Austin says that if he works hard, that could be him some day (refering to IC title)..
- Nick Patrick urgantly runs up and says Steve Austin has to come with him fast!
- BACKSTAGE: The Dudley Boyz & Tommy Dreamer & Steve Austin..
- Steve Austin finds Tommy Dreamer's unconcious and bloody body laid out in a dressing room..
- The Dudleyz are there as EMT's work on Tommy Dreamer trying to revive him!
- FLASHBACK: Montreal Screwjob..
- They show footage from the 1997 Survivor Series with Bret Hart getting screwed out of the title..
- Jim Ross says that Shawn Michaels will address the Montreal Screwjob in the Highlight Reel tonight..
- IN THE RING: Theodore Long & Rodney Mack & Rosey..
- Theodore Long says Jazz lost the Woman's title even thought she wasn't eliminated from the battle royal..
- Theodore Long says that Chris Nowinski has a concussion and some "problems with his head"..
- Theodore Long then introduces the newest member of his crew, Rosey!
- BACKSTAGE: Tommy Dreamer & Steve Austin & The Dudleyz & The Coach..
- EMTs are carting Tommy Dreamer into an awaiting ambulance in the parking lot..
- Jonathan Coachman approaches and asks Bubba Dudley who perpitrated this assult?
- Bubba says he's got a pretty good idea!
- TAG MATCH: Rosey w/Theodore Long vs Hurricane..
- Rosey wins after a somoan drop on Hurricane..
- Theodore Long enters the ring and orders Rosey to give Hurricane a beat-down..
- Rosey doesn't like being bossed around and attacks Theodore Long and squashes him in the corner!
- Rodney Mack comes to Theodore Long's rescue and throws Rosey into the ringsteps..
- BACKSTAGE: Bubba Dudley & Ric Flair/Randy Orton + Steve Austin + Jackie Gayda..
- Bubba Dudley accuses Ric Flair & Randy Orton of attacking Tommy Dreamer earlier..
- Randy Orton & Ric Flair deny everything..
- Steve Austin comes in and tells Bubba Dudley to get ready for his match..
- Jackie Gayda enters and says that something's happened to Rico!!!
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin & Rico & Jackie Gayda..
- Rico was laid out just like Tommy Dreamer except he was still concious..
- Steve Austin asks Rico who did it, and he mutters that he thinks it was.. KANE!
- MIXED TAG MATCH: Victoria & Stevie Richards vs Gail Kim & Val Venis..
- Gail Kim insists on removing Val Venis's towel proving all Divas must be sluts..
- Late in the match, Gail Kim pins Victoria after a hurancanrana into a pinfall..
- BACKSTAGE: Trish Stratus & Test + Kevin Nash..
- Trish Stratus is backstage stretching (with a camera down her clevage of course) preparing for her match..
- Test approaches her and gets all sleezy with her and talks about hooking up later..
- Trish Stratus declines the offer and Test starts to get violent with her..
- Kevin Nash jumps out from the shows and sticks up for Trish Stratus, and they set up a match..
- HI-LITE REEL: Chris Jericho + Shawn Michaels..
- Chris Jericho comes out to loud chants of "Y2J! Y2J!" from his Canadian fans!
- Chris Jericho remarks that the fans are happy to see Canada's Greatest Athlete again!
- Chris Jericho shows the footage of the Montreal Screwjob at Survivor Series in 1997..
- Chris Jericho says that Shawn Michaels is going to give a long-awaited apology to the Montreal fans..
- Shawn Michaels comes out to thunderous boos and chants of "You screwed Bret!"..
- Shawn Michaels admits that he is sorry that the entire situation ever had to happen!
- Shawn Michaels says that he's also sorry that the Canadian fans haven't been able to get on with their lives!
- The crowd chants "Asshole! Asshole!" and "You Screwed Bret!" at Shawn Michaels..
- Shawn Michaels asks what their point is? and says that he had a job to do, and did it!
- Chris Jericho cuts in and calls Shawn Michaels a "Sanctamonous Son of a Bitch!"
- Shawn Michaels tells the Canadians to find something NEW to hate him for (for example: beating Y2J at Mania)..
- Chris Jericho says that Shawn Michaels put a black eye on the industry when HBK screwed Bret Hart!
- Shawn Michaels asks how Chris Jericho is supposed to be "Mr. Canada" when he lives in FLORIDA!
- Shawn Michaels challanges Chris Jericho to a match tonight to settle it once and for all..
- Chris Jericho declines the challange, saying that the economy in Canada is too poor for that!
- Chris Jericho suggests they wrestle in two weeks in Hollywood, California..
- Shawn Michaels insists that they wrestle tonight in Montreal, Canada..
- Chris Jericho refuses and says he'll see Shawn Michaels in Hollywood!
- Chris Jericho finishes by saying that HBK screwed Bret Hart in 1997, but tonight Y2J is screwing Montreal!
- INTERVIEW: The Coach & Steve Austin + Kane..
- The Coach asks Steve Austin what the hell is going on here tonight!
- Steve Austin says he doesn't know, but he's going to get to the bottom of it..
- Steve Austin enters his office and finds Kane sitting at his desk..
- Kane says that they have to talk..
- GM OFFICE: Steve Austin & Kane..
- Kane informs Steve Austin that he wants to QUIT..
- Steve Austin says that that idea is pathetic..
- Steve Austin says he tried to motivate Kane to turn him back into a monster..
- Steve Austin says he can't kill his superstars backstage, he has to kill them in the ring!
- Steve Austin tells Kane to go out there with him tonight and listen to the fans cheer for him!
- Kane stands up and walks out, dragging his hand accross the wall, leaving an erie blood stain!
- Editor's Note: If Kane wanted to QUIT, why didn't he just get fired last week instead of showing his face!
- MATCH: Test vs Kevin Nash..
- Test takes the padding off the turnbuckle..
- Trish Stratus runs down and shows the referee what Test did..
- Test pulls Trish into the ring, where she accidentally gets hit with a Kevin Nash boot to the face!
- Test then pins Kevin Nash after the big boot to the face to win the match..
- Test pulls Trish Stratus out of the ring and rams her into the
- Editor's Note: Isn't this the gimmick they gave Jeff Jarrett on HIS way out??
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Booker T..
- Terri introduces the NEW Intercontinental champion, Booker T!
- Booker T says that he's smiling for the first time in a long time!
- Booker T invites the entire city of Montreal to celebrate with him, suckaaaa!!!!!!!
- MATCH: Chris Jericho vs Mark Jindrak..
- The crowd was ABSOLUTELY DEAD for this match which wasn't fair cause Jindrak worked his ass off..
- Chris Jericho made Mark Jindrak tap out from the Walls of Jericho to win the match..
- DIVAS MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Molly Holly (as Vabaam calls it "the Cleavage Bowl")..
- Trish (still hurting from Test beating) taps out to Molly Holly's submission move..
- Molly Holly wins a title shot at Gail Kim next week!
- GM OFFICE: Steve Austin & Kane..
- Steve Austin asks Kane if he's going to the ring with him, or if he's gonna QUIT?!
- Kane says "I'll do it"..
- TAG MATCH: Ric Flair & Randy Orton vs Bubba Dudley & Rob Van Dam..
- Late in the match, Spike Dudley ran down and prevented Randy Orton from pushing RVD off the top..
- Rob Van Dam hit the frog-splash on Ric Flair and gets the pin for the victory!
- IN THE RING: Steve Austin & Kane..
- Steve Austin comes out and introduces Kane, who gets a standing ovation from the Montreal fans..
- Steve Austin says he wants Kane to climb higher than he ever has in his life!
- Steve Austin asks the crowd if they want Kane to open up many future cans of whoopass, gimmick a hell yeah!
- --- HELL YEAH! (Let's face it, fans will yell "hell yeah" no matter what Stone Cold proposes)
- Steve Austin shows footage of Kane chokeslamming Eric Bischoff off the stage last week..
- Steve Austin comments that he thinks that was really funny..
- Kane says he thought Steve Austin wasn't gonna make fun of him!!
- Kane then attacks Steve Austin and gives him a beat-down..
- Steve Austin fights back and throws Kane into the ringpost outside the ring..
- Steve Austin finds a steel chair and whacks Kane over the head, busting him open!
- Steve Austin gives Kane a Stone Cold Stunner..
- Steve Austin calls for some beers, but Kane sits up and chokeslams Steve Austin!!!!!!
- RAW goes off the air...
- Editor's Note: You know what, NO HHH, NO GOLDBERG and NO "BORING" SCHTICK makes for DAMN GOOD RAW!
Go Back To WWE History