WWE RAW RESULTS
March 10, 2003|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- HEAT TAPINGS:
- Bad Brad def ? (dark match)..
- Molly Holly def Jacqueline..
- Spike Dudley def Matt Stryker..
- Rodney Mack def Tommy Dreamer..
- Steven Richards def Al Snow..
- RAW KICKS OFF: Eric Bischoff & RAW Heels + The Rock...
- Bischoff tells the RAW heels to "be nice" to Steve Austin when he gets here..
- Bischoff says that the last thing he needs is Steve Austin as an enemy..
- Bischoff says that he'll call Steve Austin out and ask to bury the hatchet..
- The heels leave, and The Rock enters the room and excuses Chief Morely..
- Bischoff asks if Rock is ready for his match with Booker T..
- The Rock says that he's not getting ready for the match because it won't happen..
- The Rock says that the World title is important to him, but not right now..
- The Rock says that his only objective is to beat Steve Austin at a Wrestlemania..
- The Rock calls off his match with Booker T and says he'll take on Steve Austin at Wrestlemania..
- Bischoff says he has sponsors and advertising experting to see The Rock in action tonight..
- The Rock says that he'll wrestle tonight, but not Booker T..
- TAG MATCH: Rob Van Dam & Kane vs Chris Jericho & Christian..
- Late in the match, RVD hits the frog-splash on Christian, but Y2J rolled in and pinned RVD!
- Jericho celebrates on the ramp, but Shawn Michaels comes out and superkicks Chris Jericho!!
- Michaels tells Jericho that he'll see him at Wrestlemania!!
- IN THE RING: Booker T..
- Booker addresses Triple H's comments from last week..
- Booker says that he is happy entertaining each and every one of the fans..
- Booker talks about his upbringing and going to jail when he was younger..
- Booker says that Triple H doesn't know anything about Booker T..
- Booker says that if Triple H wants to see Booker dance, then why not come out right now!
- Instead, Ric Flair comes out to the ring with a microphone in hand..
- Flair says that Booker isn't Michael Jordon, Tiger Woods or TRIPLE H..
- Flair says that 19 months in the Big House means Booker is "bad news"..
- Flair says that Booker is bad, but not bad enough to be World Heavyweight Champion..
- Flair says that Triple H offered to make Booker T his personal assistant and chauffer..
- Booker T lays out Ric Flair and heads backstage and finds Triple H in his private bathroom!
- Triple H gives Booker a dollar bill and tells him to get him a towel..
- Booker T then lays out Triple H right there in the bathroom!
- MATCH: Jeff Hardy vs Rico w/Rosey & Jamal..
- Jeff Hardy makes short work of Rico and retreats quickly away from 3 Minute Warning..
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H & Maven..
- Triple H walks around backstage looking for someone to bully..
- Triple H finds Maven and yells at him for being a wannabee wrestler from "Tough Enough"..
- Triple H whacks a stagehand and Maven sticks up for him..
- Triple H tells Maven if he wants to be a REAL wrestler to get his gear on!
- BACKSTAGE: Steve Austin & Goldust..
- Goldust tells Steve Austin that Bischoff wants to meet with him to bury the hatchet or something..
- Goldust is still studdering and acting messed up..
- BACKSTAGE: The Rock + Hurricane..
- Our weekly dose of Rocktainment, playing an anti-Cleveland song on his guitar..
- Hurricane enters the room, and Rock asks him if he's ready to go one-on-one with the Great One?
- Rock says he's been waiting for the Scorpion King vs The Hurricane..
- Rock asks Hurricane what kind of powers he thinks he has..
- Hurricane says he's got his Hurripowers!
- Rock gets serious and wishes Hurricane luck tonight, then lays him out with one punch!
- #1 CONTENDERS MATCH: Trish Stratus vs Jazz..
- 20 seconds into the match, Victoria runs in and lays out both girls with the Womans title belt..
- IN THE RING: Eric Bischoff + Steve Austin + The Rock..
- Bischoff says that he wanted Austin beaten to a bloody pulp last week..
- Bischoff said he let his personal feelings get in the way of business..
- Bischoff says that he's sorry that he fired Austin via fedEX from WCW..
- Bischoff says that he's sorry for saying that Austin would never amount to anything..
- Bischoff also apologizes to Jim Ross for smashing a cinder block over his face a few weeks back!
- Bischoff says that if he hadn't fired Austin, than the whole Stone Cold gimmick would never have been born..
- Bischoff says he deserves some credit for Stone Cold being in the WWE..
- Bischoff says that Austin deserves credit for saving Bischoff's job..
- Bischoff says that he and Austin single handedly reinvented the business (different companies)..
- Bischoff says that they are a lot alike and should bury the hatchet right here and now..
- Steve Austin's music hits and out comes the Rattlesnake to the ring with Bischoff..
- Austin finds it interesting that Bischoff is trying to take credit for everything Stone Cold has done..
- Bischoff extends his hand to Austin to try to bury the hatchet..
- Austin instead sticks his middle finger in Bischoff's face!!
- Austin says that he thought Bischoff's speech was BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!
- Austin says the only thing he wants to bury tonight, is his foot, in Bischoff's ASS!
- Suddenly the Rock comes out to the stage and stops Austin from doing something to Bischoff..
- Rock runs his mouth for a minute like he always does blah blah blah blah..
- Austin challanges Rock to come down there and slap his face!
- Austin remembers that the last two times Austin & Rock faced off, Austin won both times!
- Rock says that Stone Cold Steve Austin is NOTHING..
- Austin says that The Rock is scared..
- Austin lays down in the center of the ring and challanges Rock to come down and pin him!
- Austin says that he isn't leaving the building until he kicks someone's ass!
- Austin turns around and stomps a mudhole in Eric Bischoff!
- Rock runs down into the ring, but Austin turns around, and Rock runs away again!!
- NON TITLE MATCH: Triple H (World Champion) vs Maven..
- Triple H won in a shocker (sarcasm)..
- Triple H bullies Triple H after the match and throws him out of the ring..
- Maven got his head caught between the ropes..
- Al Snow ran out and helped free Maven from the ropes..
- Triple H then buried Al Snow with one clothesline and a pedigree..
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Chief Morely..
- Bischoff is upset that Steve Austin didn't accept his apology tonight..
- Morely says that Bischoff did everything he could and went above and beyond..
- Morely says that not even Mr McMahon tries to make a mends with Steve Austin..
- Bischoff gets an idea and announces Eric Bischoff vs Steve Austin next week with HIS rules..
- BACKSTAGE: Stacy Keibler..
- Stacy on her cell phone talking to her boyfriend, Test..
- Stacy finds out that Test is already down south four days before the Girls Gone Wild gig..
- INTERVIEW: Terri & Stone Cold Steve Austin..
- Terri informs Steve Austin that he's got a rematch with Eric Bischoff next week..
- Steve Austin smiles and says that he likes it..
- HANDICAP MATCH: DVon vs Lance Storm & Chief Morely..
- Morely says that if Bubba or Spike interfers, then the Dudleyz will remain suspended..
- Morely says that if DVon can win the handicap match, all three Dudleyz will be reinstated..
- As expected, no progress was made, and Morely & Storm def DVon with ease..
- GIRLS GONE WILD WET T-SHIRT CONTEST: Jerry Lawler + 4 sluts + Stacy Keibler..
- This was a pathetic plug for this Thursday's Girls Gone Wild Pay Per View..
- The GGW PPV will supposely feature Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, Nidia & Test..
- King introduces four of Cleveland's "Finest" -- Editor's Note: Dirtiest..
- King gets ready to use the super soaker on the four girls..
- Suddenly Stacy Keibler's music hits and out comes the skinny bimbo..
- Stacy says she was upset with Test earlier but then she realized she's just as wild as anybody..
- Stacy tells King to step aside cause she's gonna get these girls all wet..
- King insists on introducing the girls first, as if it makes a difference..
- Stacy sprays each of the girls, who don't appear to have a complete brain between them..
- Stacy says that she will be at GGW to show everybody just how wild a diva can get!
- Stacy tell King to spray her next!
- King has an orgasm in the middle of the ring and does what he's told..
- MATCH: The Rock vs The Hurricane..
- Rock beats on Hurricane for a while, then puts Hurricane's cape on to mock him..
- Rock is about to finish Hurricane off with the People's Elbow when Steve Austin's music hits!
- Steve Austin walks down to ringside and distracts Rock, allowing Hurricane to pin the Rock!!!
- RAW goes off the air...
- Best sign from last night:" "wHHHo booked this crap?"
Go Back To WWE History