WWE RAW RESULTS
December 16, 2002|
Announcers: Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
- INTERGENDER TAG MATCH: Trish Stratus & Test w/Stacy vs Victoria & Steven Richards..
- Test pins Richards after some distraction by Stacy Keibler and a big boot to the face!
- BACKSTAGE: Eric Bischoff & Chief Morely.
- Bischoff says that he is going to produce a "Triple H appreciation ceremy" in the main event slot..
- Morley grimaces and says that he promised the main event slot to Scott Steiner tonight..
- The two rack their brains trying to figure a way out of this dilema..
- Bischoff says that Morely created this mess, and is expected to fix it!
- BACKSTAGE: Booker T & Goldy Clause + Christian..
- Booker & Goldust meet backstage and Goldust is dressed as Sanata Clause..
- Goldust gives Booker his World Tag Team title belt..
- Goldust thanks Booker for always beleiving in him..
- Christian steps in and says that next week on RAW, he and Jericho will win their titles back..
- Goldust gives Christian a present --- New & Improved Ass Cream..
- MATCH: Maven vs Chris Nowinski..
- Nowinski pins Maven while pulling the tights to get the victory..
- IN THE RING: Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho..
- Michaels recaps what Flair said about him last week; being washed up and such..
- Michaels proclaimes that the Heartbreak Kid is alive and well!!
- Michaels says that last night at Armageddon, HBK stole the show!
- Michaels says that he went down, but he went down in a blaze of glory!
- Michaels says he feels pretty good tonight and suggests he and HHH make it 3/5 tonight!
- Michaels calls out Triple H but gets Chris Jericho instead..
- Jericho mocks Michaels calling him the Has Been Kid..
- Jericho says that all these fans came to see the KING... of the world!
- Jericho states that he is better than Michaels ever was and calls himself the TRUE sexyboy!
- Jericho changes his tone and says he was excited to see HBK return to the ring..
- Jericho says that Michaels' heart and courage was off the charts..
- Jericho says that Michaels' performance was also sad, because the old HBK would have won..
- Jericho says that Micaaels' lost and he is a loser..
- Jericho says it is embarassing for him because Michaels was the main reason Jericho became a wrestler..
- Jericho says that Michaels was his hero..
- Jericho points out that Michaels has been reduced to a shell of his former self..
- Jericho says that Michaels is pathetic and vulnerable..
- Jericho says he could kick Michaels' ass right now if he wanted to..
- Jericho says that he isn't going to waste his time beating the Has Been Kid..
- Michaels suddenly reacts and superkicks Chris Jericho in the face!!
- MATCH: Christian vs Goldust..
- Christian pins Goldust with both his arms blantantly resting on the corner ropes..
- BACKSTAGE: Triple H & Eric Bischoff..
- Bischoff congradulated Triple H on his performance last night at Armageddon..
- Bischoff suggests they have the "Appreciation Ceremy" right now!
- Triple H asks if there's something he's not telling him..
- Triple H who will be in the main event spot later..
- Bischoff admits that it will be the Scott Stiener signing..
- Triple H gets upset (er jealous) and tells Bischoff not to think of giving Stiener the spot..
- Triple H says if he does, he will pull a "Stone Cold Steve Austin" on Bischoff..
- Bischoff says it's not a problem and they will work it out..
- BACKSTAGE: Ric Flair, Batista & Three Minute Warning..
- Ric Flair gives a pep-talk to the trio of monsters before their match with RVD & Kane..
- PARKING LOT: Chief Morely & Terri..
- Morely tells Terri to let him know when Scott Stiener arrives..
- INTERVIEW: Coach & Kane & Rob Van Dam..
- Coach asks the duo about their handicap match tonight with Batista & 3MW..
- Kane gives an intense response to each question and RVD calmly translates..
- Kane and Rob Van Dam appear to have some tension between them..
- Rob tells Kane that he's got to calm down and take things slower..
- Coach compares it to going to Disney Land and starts singing "It's a Small World, After All"..
- Kane grabs Coach by the throat and pushes him down saying it's a "Cruel and Painful World"!
- HANDICAP TAG MATCH: Kane & Rob Van Dam vs Batista & Three Minute Warning..
- Kane & Rob Van Dam win the match dispite the odds..
- Kane looks to possibly be headed for a heel turn..
- TAG MATCH: Lance Storm & William Regal vs The Dudley Boyz..
- Storm/Regal win after Regal uses the brass knuckles on DVon to get the pinfall..
- MATCH: DLo Brown vs Jeff Hardy..
- DLo repeatedly yells "It's because of people like you!" at Jeff during the match..
- Jeff ends up getting the pinfall even though DLo's foot was on the bottom rope..
- BACKSTAGE: Ric Flair & Scott Stiener..
- Flair says that tonight is Triple H's night and he will be in the main event slot..
- Flair says that nothing's going to ruin Triple H's ceremony tonight..
- Flair says that Stiener isn't HALF the man Triple H is..
- Stiener grabs Flair and tells him to tell Triple H that HE'LL be the main event from now on!
- BACKSTAGE: Chad Patton & DLo Brown..
- Referee Chat Patton approaches DLo and apoligizes saying he didn't see DLo's leg on the ropes..
- DLo stands up and says it doesn't matter if he apologizes the LOSS is still in the record books..
- DLo plays the "race" card saying that it's all because he is a "black" man!
- PARKING LOT: Stacy Keibler & Test + Raven?..
- Stacy tells Test that she got him a job as a spokeperson for a bodman deoderant spray..
- Stacy sprays a little on Test's stomach and smells it, saying it smells great..
- Test says that if it smells good on him, it will smell good on his testicles!
- Test & Stacy walk off as Raven walks out from the shadows with an angry look on his face..
- MATCH: Booker T vs Chris Jericho..
- Near the end of the match, Christian runs down and interfers, followed by Goldust..
- Referee Earl Hebner raises the hand of Booker T (I guess since Christian intefered first)..
- BACKSTAGE: Chief Morely & Scott Stiener..
- Morely says that he made a mistake and gave Stiener the main event slot when Triple H already has it..
- Morely suggests they do it next week, and gives Stiener the contract for safe keeping..
- Stiener says that Triple H wants to have his "moment"?
- Stiener says that that is no problem, which makes Morely happy as he walks off..
- Stiener proclaims that Triple H WILL have his moment, a moment he'll never forget!
- TRIPLE H APPRECIATION CEREMONY: Eric Bischoff & Chief Morely + Triple H & Ric Flair + Scott Stiener..
- Bischoff & Morely introduce the new World Heavyweight champion, Triple H..
- Triple H comes out to an even longer entrance then usual..
- Bischoff introduces a video package featuring Triple H..
- Triple H says thank you, but that the fans should be thanking him..
- Triple H says that it's hard to be humble when you are Triple H..
- Thiple H says that he proves time-and-time again that he is THE BEST..
- Triple H says that he's beaten everybody in the wrestling industy (Gee, Stiener anybody?)..
- Triple H runs down the list, HBK, Hogan, Underaker, Kane, Angle, Austin, Rock & Foley..
- Suddenly Scott Stiener's music hits and out comes Big Poppa Pump himself!
- Stiener says that Triple H may have beaten a lot of guys, but he can't beat Big Poppa Pump!
- Stiener says that the RAW contract says that he gets a World Title shot..
- Stiener says if he doesn't get the title shot, that he'll walk..
- Triple H says that he knows where Stiener came from and how they did business..
- Triple H says that in the WWE you have to earn you title shot..
- Triple H says that Steiner will not get a title shot..
- Stiener says that he didn't come to the WWE to start at the bottom..
- Stieenr says that he is going to be the greatest of all-time..
- Stiener says that Triple H appears to be scared of him..
- Stiener says that Triple H is The Game... with no Balls!
- Triple H gives in and accepts the World title match..
- Triple H reminds Stiener that he is jumping into the shark tank with the biggest shark of them all!
- Stiener signs the RAW contract making Eric Bischoff a very happy man!
- Bischoff says that it's official and Triple H will face Scott Stiener at the Royal Rumble!!
- Stiener says that he has the largest arms in the world, not Triple H!
- Stiener suggests he get his World title shot tonight!
- Stiener offers the first punch to Triple H..
- Triple H takes off his jacket and cirles the ring..
- Triple H & Scott Stiener butt heads in the center of the ring..
- Triple H backs up and leaves the ring slowly with a nervous smirk on his face..
- RAW goes off the air...
Go Back To WWE History